General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I LOVE macaroons, but I was so unimpressed the time I had macarons there would be no way on earth I’d ever spend even £1 on one, 6 for £1 maybe if there was nothing else but not more than that. Maybe I just had a shit macaron but I swear it was bland and just nothingness.

Shae sounds yummy!! I said macaroon, but I imagined a macaron. Didn't know macaroons existed.

It would be cool to have some secret passageways, but it would just be another thing to clean :haha:

Jez I love that you came just to comment on macaroons.

Kitty I haven't had either.

AFM baking soda test #1 is....... girl.

I also did a cb digi weeks at a few days shy of 11 weeks. I got the 3+ result. It took a really long time though for pregnant to show up. Well.... 3 minutes but you'd think it'd be instant at this stage.

I may repeat baking soda test another day.

ive never had a Macaron but ive had cocnut Macaroons.. there ok but not my cake splurge Lol

Jez did u end up dreaming about them seeing as u were just off to bed ha ha

awwww Dobby A is sooo adorable <3

Fleuks have u done the chinese gender predictor chart? Mine were correct for all 3 bubs :)

Chinese chart was right foe my first two, wrong this time -.- lol

Macarons don't float my boat but they certainly look yummy. I don't like the chewiness of the shell. Also i learned they were "rons" and not "roons" on a episode of pokemon some years ago lol.

Dobs way to be frugal and make an amazing picture! He is so stinking cute! I LOVE the top pic <3 heart melter!

Pl that cottage may be the big selling point then. How far from your house is it?

Afm still sick and nose is super runny now and I have my sultry drag queen voice in full effect. Poor Lev was up from about 12 to 3:30am :( so we had a rough night but hoping this is his turning point. Also he has sttn about 3-4 days in a row so a bit bummed this may be the end of that streak.

Also sneezing with RLP = no fun.

Ye never know Gigs.. nothing 100% as yet

An old friend from a baby toddler group 5 yrs ago had been told she was expecting a Boy at her 20 wk scan & it looked quite prominent in her opinion - she gave birth to a baby Girl LOL! true story so you never know :) Her baby jack was then named Jessica

Sorry lurgy cold is still lurking about, fx you can catch a few winks throughout the day zzz

Cb the one on ctp was wrong for V. It says girl this time so I hope it's wrong again :haha:

Gigs was it on the original pokemon tv series?? If so I don't remember. I loved watching it when I was little.

Sorry he didn't sttn. Bad enough as is, but worse when you are sick. I'm hoping it was a one night stent. Oddly enough V woke up last night at 230. She doesn't normally do that.

I hope you feel better, and yes I've had rlp when sneezing. It hurts!!

Gigs- sorry you're aklnsuck over there. At least you all got it at the same time and you won't be passing it back and forth. I discovered Zarbee's one time at Costco. It's a natural cold medicine for children (ages 1+) and if really seems to help the boys when they're sick.

That sushi burrito sounds amazing. I need one in my life. With extra orange sauce please!

I also knew you were talking about macarons. I've had the coconut ones but they're not my fav. Never had the other kind though.

Chinese predictor was wrong for us too. Plus there's so many I did the actually lunar age/month one. Still wrong. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to double check now.

Fluek I can't remember when it was but I remember Ash eating it and saying how good the macaron was, and i was thinking "doesn't he mean macaroon?"

Green any new opk's? Hubby is back today right?

Shae i want sushi soooo bad now. Too bad it's pricey :( on the plus side we actually have a sushi joint in our little town and it's pretty good.

I did get pizza last night ^_^ and mil & fil bought! Unfortunately not as satisfying as i hoped but still good.

Cb lol I don't know, his nub shot is fairly boyish. But we'll see for sure soon I guess!

I think i'm starting to feel flutters from him but not sure. I hope I do soon as I'm still not so big yet and a part of me is starting to worry a little...don't feel like there's been much growth the last week or two :shrug: also mil commented yesterday that I didn't look "that big". Idk.

Hopefully all is fine and i'm just managing my weight better this time. Only up between 7& 9 lbs in 16 weeks so not too terrible.

Round ligament pain. That tight, awful, pulled muscle feeling on either side of your lower uterus.

Forgot to mention, Levin's speech is picking up! He says "ducks" (his favorite word, says it every time he sees them or when we go outside, or he sees them in books), "uh oh" (when he drops stuff or when something is on the ground out of reach), starting to say "hi" while waving...I forget what else. He is trying more stuff, like will repeat some things like "no", or yesterday when I swear he said "thank you" after his brother...but still no "Mommy" lol! Little stinker. I was worried about it but less worried now that he says other stuff. I will be so excited when he says it...until he starts screaming it :haha:

Gigs- how old is lev now?
We have a speaxh evaluation for max tomorrow. So not looking forward to it.

DH is not coming home tonight. He'll be home tomorrow. This morning opks was negative. Didn't even take a picture. Temp did not go up. Soooo it will either go up tomorrow or my body tried to ovulate and failed. Not sure yet.

He's 15 months. I remembered he also says "yum" when we get to this page in one od his books that has candy apples on it. Also when you pick him up he points to things and says "what's that?" (Although it sounds more like "ahhzat?")

Hmm very strange green, and i'm not sure if i should hope it hasn't happened yet or that it did :-k

Hahaha "I'm not sure if I should hope it's happened yet or that it did" ya me either. I'll honestly just be happy if I get a clear ovulation. Good timing or not.

Gigs I think it's very possible it's baby at 16 weeks. It's not your first so I'm voting baby :)

Last time I got on scale at 10 weeks I'd gained 2lbs. I'm hoping I gain no more than 25 since I'm overweight.

Way to go on Levs speech! V is starting to call mocha "Mo". :haha: counting that she has 6 words.

Greenie I hope it goes well for Max.

I'm thinking since your temp didn't rise then either you Od close to temp time OR your body geared up to O but didn't. Just like you are thinking. I kinda hope you O Sunday so you have good timing :)

Thanks Fluek, you'd think I'd be able to tell the difference between first movements and gas by #3 but nope! :haha: yay V! Don't be surprised if she really picks it up soon. Girls always seem to talk so much early (and in their teens haha).

Green good luck tomorrow!

Here's a bump comparison I dug up. I guess I'm not as small this time as I thought. The first is today (16 weeks) vs 17+2 with ds2 (in blue). Looks like I'm slightly thicker but not by much. I was also in maternity garb by that point...I'm still fitting in my fat girl shorts right now (a bit big actually) and all my usual tops :shrug:

Attachments

• F49FF6F0-7BB8-401B-9497-41FC244D3EED.jpg
    F49FF6F0-7BB8-401B-9497-41FC244D3EED.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17
:hi: ladies I'm officially a lurker - popper inner :haha:
I have nothing exciting to report sorry, just chillin with the:witch: lol
Started full flo today, so cycle 53 is a bust. I am thinking I will try Metformin whenever I can officially TTC - turns out new guy is neutered :cry:
BUT we JUST had a come to Jesus Talk on it, and he is 100% willing to do whatever needs to be done on that note, and thankfully he can afford to :thumbup:
He only got snipped cuz apparently during the 12 yr marriage in his past, everytime he went to file for divorce she ended up pregnant oops lol
Sooo we literally are on the phone NOW and he wants me to go to the doc appt with him to discuss the reversal:shock: wowwww....mind B L O W N

Looking good, Gigs. And yes, very similar bump size. Lev sounds similar to how Tilly was at 15 months. Fast forward five months and she reliably says more than 100 words and some decent 3-word sentences, sometimes 4-word. It was a very rapid progression. Also finally started saying mummy a few weeks ago (and in fact the “ee” sound, which she never every said before) and now it’s, “Mummy mummy mummy mummy” all day long :lol:

Shae thanks for clearing up macaroon/macaron. I thought it was a North American thing but clearly not. Macaroons, then, are okay, whereas macarons are divine.

Green I hope you confirm O. That’d be a great start, but also hoping the egg is somehow miraculously caught. With this fertile spurt on this thread I think there’s a good chance! And yah if you want we can swap Instagram handles in pm!

Dobs amazing photos indeed. A really does look like a proper little child.

Flueks when do you find sex out again?

u wanna hope that Ducks doesnt turn into something else Gigs LOL! Nuala didnt say Mummy/Mumma for aaggggggges, it was all Dadda! Fab that hes popping out odd words here n there though, i think sometimes they just take it all in & thinking about how to say them :)

rlp - i do remember now.. i think i asked that last time you & Fleuks were chatting about it, i get it too when i sneeze, ouchy!

Hope you get a temp shift MrsG to help confirm ov'ing :thumbup:

I been feeling soooo tired thses past couple of wks, i dont know if its because im sleeping abit better or not, so il see if my mw will do a blood iron check next Friday.. i was this far along with Nuala when my iron levels dropped so possibly...

ooooh J, so is this the new guy you been chatting too who has had a vasectomy? At least hes honest about that & not lying just to try & get u in the sack by saying lets ttc im all good :) Are u up for it? the ttc with him so soon after meeting him i mean lol not jiggy jiggy up for it ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->