General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pacific those fries sound yummy!!

Oh and that's hillarious how he says that!! I'd be mortified, but it's funny :haha:

Dobby :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bdb I read/post from my phone, but I keep it on desktop mode so I can post pictures and stuff, plus I prefer the layout.

Gigs sorry about the private scan :(

Dobs being on hold sucks ugh. I can’t believe he didn’t even show to the mediation. But that shows how much he doesn’t care. Sounds like it’ll help you win stuff. Sorry about the shit day. Sending virtual hugs. :hugs:

Green do you pay for data on your phone to access internet? I have WiFi at my house and most of us have laptops, the WiFi is better than the LTE usually because the signal isn’t as good for the LTE. I’m glad Max’s appointment went well! Sorry about the not ovulating though.

Flueks the policies are totally a snooze fest, I agree. Sorry about the vomiting, the nose puking is the worst. Glad you got sushi! How tall was V at birth? You’re very tall, right? I know I was 22 inches at birth, apparently that’s a bit tall for birth? I thought 18-20 was more the usual. I wasn’t huge otherwise, I was 7lb13oz. ETA: according to an internet calculator, 22 inches is the 94.7th percentile for a newborn. 32-33 inches is 93-99th for V’s age.

PL don’t worry, I’ve read HP! I read them when I was a kid. I just decided to reread them cuz it’d been so long and I’m a bit obsessed with HP. The “biiiiiig cock” for big truck makes me laugh. Kids can be so funny with their mispronunciations.

Shae yes nose puking sucks so much. Ugh, I'm hoping it was a one time thing this pregnancy.

I'm 5'8" now, I apparently lost an inch already :haha: DH is very tall. At birth she was 19 1/4 inches but 5 weeks early. I was 21 inches tall when I was born. I was also chunky at 9lb 6 oz. I think 21 and up is tall at birth so you were quite tall at birth. How tall are you now? I know you've said but can't recall.

Dobby - sending hugs sorry to hear your day was stressful :-(

Flueky water out of the house hurts I imagine the egg wasn't very pleasant.

Giggs where do you live that you have to drive so far for a gender ultra sound?

Shae happy to hear your car was an easy fix! What kind of car is it?

Green sorry to hear about not ovulating hopefully next cycle is the one!

Redid my opk tonight and it was lighter than this morning.. Will retry in the am to see if it continues to lighten...ok I'll admit I'm just a poas addict lol

Pl the big cock comment made me smile, but your hubby's response made me laugh. Also the dial up tone..."Kssshhhhh"? Is that the sound for water? Because that's pretty German sounding to me ;) :haha:

Shae I have the oral allergy to mango skins. They jack my lips up. Hubby has a stone fruit allergy; gets an itchy mouth and throat when he eats cherries, peaches, etc.

Green very glad speech went well!

:hugs: dobs that is so frustrating. I'm sorry he is making your life so difficult. Glad he missed mediation though. The more he f's up the better for you.

Purple I live near a small city/college town. We have several imaging places but none that will do elective ultrasounds :( i even called my regular ob today but no dice. The one place that does them for novelty purposes appears to be closed.

So we went to the county fair today...I ran into an old mom friend from the list of moms who more or less habe forgotten about me since i had a baby and they got their running click. It was super awkward.

I did however win a carney gold fish! We'll see how long it lasts. I threw him in my 20 gallon tank so he'll probably have a better chance than most of the fish there...

Flueks I’m 5’8”. My mom thinks I might’ve been an inch taller if I hadn’t starved myself for a few months in 9th grade, but we’ll never know, and I don’t want to be any taller anyway.

Purple it’s a 2006 Subaru Outback. It was my grandmother’s. Sounds like you definitely ovulated!

Gigs I do wonder if OAS is more common than we realize. Hm. Awesome about the goldfish! I think my 3 gallon tank may be leaking which would mean I’d have to put my poor fish back in the 1 gallon, and I really don’t want to do that. Maybe if I just buy some flex tape :rofl:

Dobs, big cyber hugs!!

Gigs, L does the deep throat chrrrrr sound. It almost reminds me of the sound an old half plugged water faucet makes when water tries to still gush out. Airplanes for example are "meeh"s to him, we think it's because those are the sounds those little Cessna's or seaplanes make when they fly high above our house.... Sheep are "baah"s. He's decided that a lot of things are named after the sounds they make, even though we've told him the right words just as many times. :haha:
Kids are funny!

Height in children does not correspond to height as an adult, at 10 years old I was 5ft2 and did not grow again even though I had always been predicted to be 5ft10-6ft :rofl:

Dobby :hugs: :hug:

Lotsa cyber hugs n love Dobby

Omg Pacific those fries & cheese sound scrummy mmmmm!!! I love the biiiiiiiig cock word from L :haha: my SO would be a proud Dad chuckling at that aswell hehee!

Uhh Flueks thats rough, sorry you got sick :( do u think it was pg icky related or just a random one? U are nearly 3 months along now eeeep!! Not long until scan ahhhhhhh!!!

Nualas version of ‘Fork’ when shes eating... LOL!! Its clear as anything that sounds like it rhymes with Duck :rofl: Shes generally reeeally chatty now & will copy any word you ask her, she has trouble with ‘L’ as we say Love you & she looks at us & says bye bye hahaa

I cant remember much else lol i read this at 630am & its now 10am, ive got up, sorted brekkie since then im abit frazzled ha

I wish we could post bideos on here, would be cute hearing all the babies with their new found vocab skills or just seeing them be cute!

Yesterday Lev dragged his diaper can oit of his room, brought it to the loving room, and tried to fit it under our side table. When that wouldn't work, he left it for a bit, then came back and dragged it back to his room :haha:

Gigs, that is cute. Sometimes I wonder how they get those ideas!?

Cb, Ls hello sounds British. No idea how he picked that up....

My childhood pediatrician said that whatever height kids reach by age 2, they double into adulthood. That was correct for me and my brother.

Thanks ladies I can fill you next week

Only good news is that the government is collecting child support i’m getting it. Still not on time but a couple weeks late is better than not

That is good Dobs. At least you can count on it being late and adjust accordingly.

Cb yup kind of looks like a droid but it's a diaper can.

That is so cute pl!

Dobs I’m glad you’re finally getting child support payments. I can’t wait for you to be able to tell us everything, cuz I’m super nosy and can’t mind my own business.

Gigs that’s so funny about the diaper can haha

Kit what age did you start your period? It seems that once you get your period you only grow for the next 2 years or so, I’m guessing anywhere from 0-4 inches. At 10 years old I was only 4’11” or so, but I didn’t get my period until I was 13, by which point I was 5’6”. My sister started her period at 11. I don’t remember how tall she was, just that she was 5’1” at 10 years old. My guess is that she was 5’3-4” at 11. She’s 5’6” now, and hasn’t grown in at least a year. We expected her to be around 5’10-11” based on her childhood height, she was off the charts tall as a kid, but since she got her period so early, that didn’t happen. So yes, height at any given age doesn’t determine much. Height at first period is the most telling I think.
And of course, nutrition matters a lot. Kids who don’t eat enough will be shorter. My SO didn’t eat much while on adderall as a kid, so he’s only 5’4”. As a kid they thought he’d be 6’ tall. Wrong. I likely would’ve been an inch taller had I not starved myself at 14, but I’m pretty close to what my doctor estimated when I was a kid. I think she said 5’8-9”.

Dobs I’m glad you’re finally getting child support payments. I can’t wait for you to be able to tell us everything, cuz I’m super nosy and can’t mind my own business.

Gigs that’s so funny about the diaper can haha

Kit what age did you start your period? It seems that once you get your period you only grow for the next 2 years or so, I’m guessing anywhere from 0-4 inches. At 10 years old I was only 4’11” or so, but I didn’t get my period until I was 13, by which point I was 5’6”. My sister started her period at 11. I don’t remember how tall she was, just that she was 5’1” at 10 years old. My guess is that she was 5’3-4” at 11. She’s 5’6” now, and hasn’t grown in at least a year. We expected her to be around 5’10-11” based on her childhood height, she was off the charts tall as a kid, but since she got her period so early, that didn’t happen. So yes, height at any given age doesn’t determine much. Height at first period is the most telling I think.
And of course, nutrition matters a lot. Kids who don’t eat enough will be shorter. My SO didn’t eat much while on adderall as a kid, so he’s only 5’4”. As a kid they thought he’d be 6’ tall. Wrong. I likely would’ve been an inch taller had I not starved myself at 14, but I’m pretty close to what my doctor estimated when I was a kid. I think she said 5’8-9”.

That absolutely makes sense, I started my period at 8!

Blimey thats mega early Kit

I was nearly 17 when started my period.. im just abit shorter than 5ft 7, i think mines reeeeally late for starting & my mum never thought it was odd & never checked with Dr!

Purple sounds like good BD timing.

Shae interesting we were close to same height at birth and same height now.

CB no scan. We don't do them at 12 weeks.

Oh and it was definitely pregnancy related sickness. Brushing my teeth brought it on as I was a bit nauseated before brushing.

Gigs I wish we could share videos too.

Pacific I heard the same about doubling their height at 2.

Dobby yay!!! Better late than unknown or never :)

CB that does seem a little late, but not crazy late. I was a tad early at a month after my 11th birthday. I think 12 to 14 is my typical, but not for sure.

Kitty I don't think I could deal with AF at 8. Yuck.

AFM got through my work day. Extra money for vacation is secured :)

Oh and I was thinking. I'm on social media more/FB. If someone wanted to add me I'll give you my name in a PM. If no one does, I understand.

Flueks they dont do a 12wk NT dating scan no? Will yours be at 20wks then?

Ooh yes PM your details & il add you, im a fb moocher/user more than Insta but i do have an Instagram acc :)

CB nope they do dating at 7 to 8 weeks. Then an anatomy at 20. I like early scan though.

Okay I'll pm you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->