General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Nualas feeling crappy today & had a temp etc, now im not feeling too great either urghhh sneezy & drippy nose & my head feels hot & fuzzy.. guess il get the drugs out lol

All this fast food talk led to a taco bell trip :haha: got a fries combo even though the only thing i really wanted were the fries.

Kit if you feel ok talking about it, how far along were you and when did they stop growing? Sorry if I'm over stepping.

Cb noooooo not illness! Try some elderberry & echinacea tea if you fancy tea. They're both supposed to help and elderberry has been proven to shorten the length of colds/illnesses.

Dobs I hope he grows up and takes responsibility for his kid. And if he's not up to it then I hope he comes to his senses and just relinquishes custody before you have to legally force him to.

So much to do around my house but...the bed is calling me...

Go have a nap Gigs zzzZ & yes the Organic Milk story il be interested in :)

Ooh is it really? Im guessing Echinacea is fine in pg? I know when taking it regular it keeps your immunity boosted hmm.. i may get some Tea :thumbup:

Just took some meds so i feel bit better shortly, Nuala just passed out slumped on my shoulder playing with my hair Lol completely wrong time for her pass out as its 16:30 but shes ill so hey ho

Haha u went to Taco bell :haha: hope the fries combo was yummy, your 17wks today :) your a box of fries ironically lol

Kitty, i am so sorry. Don't blame yourself. Any mom has felt doubts during pregnancy. Big huge cyber hugs to you!!

Shae, I do remember when I started the pill (oh God so many years ago now) that I had random spotting in the beginning. My Dr said it would be normal until hormones would balance out.

Dobs, it's a start to get ex-ass out of your life. Hopefully he remains in the downward spiral to get him totally out. It'll be better and you can meet the man of your dreams!!

Yummy yummy fast food....

Gonna put my fast food order in, SO is at KFC drive thru atm :haha: Hot Wings baby yummers!!

Cb, enjoy for me too. I have never liked KFC... Haha

We are on our way into town and L got a"cooka" aka cookie, he's currently crying and screaming because he was only allowed to take one. I took it away and ate it myself. When he calmed down I offered him 1 more, and guess what. Here is another fit.

Dobby I hate that for A, but from all I've read I gather ex is not the father that A deserves. So proud of you :hugs:

CB yes it was!! As long as I make it to the hospital in time I suppose that's fine :rofl:

Oh man, around 5 to 6 weeks I loved KFCs pickle fried chicken! Enjoy your hot wings.

I hope you and Nuala feel better soon. Maybe the spicy wings will help alleviate some symptoms.

Gigs :haha:it happens. My mouth is watering thinking about that caramel apple freeze. It's only 190 calories for a regular :blush:

I understand, it's so hard to motivate myself.

lol they ate so crazy emotional! :haha: Lev loses his mind if you close a door in front of him, even if he originally had no intention of entering that room.

Also he is an insane climber now. Newest trick is trying to scale up the back of our wibg back chair. He also clumbs and kind of stomp dances on the coffee table. Not sure when he'll be getting out of the crib but I'm certain it's coming!

L still doesn't climb out of the crib, thank dog! I am sure it's coming.
Sometimes the things they loose their minds over, it's insane! Bananas: cut in half, one nick into the peel, then he wants to peel it himself or it's all wrong (and there is a method to that!). Oh, and we've been told a stern "No hands" when helping him hold an "adult glass" to drink from.
In the summer, he lost his mind because the ceiling fan was off and we didn't want it on but he did.

Have two kids, it'll be fun they said.... :haha:

Y'all i've made it into bnb "elite" status. Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed. I guess I'll be proud of that and ashamed of the pint of ben & jerry's I've just nearly polished off.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Kit. Loss is always terrible. :hugs:

Oh i just looked at mine ‘BnB Addict Lol! Last time i looked it was was Chat happy member of something? Oooh Gigs Elite sounds fancy like you get a special badge haha! Was thinking how many posts do u need to get Elite? It seems you’ve posted about 4k more times than me LOL! In all fairness, u did join BnB nearly 10 months before i did

Omg Pacific the ceiling fan bit hahaaa!!! Hope L settles with the Cookie ;)

I’ve seen that link on Facebook a few times & it still tickles me! The one with ‘i cut his cheese in half’ :haha: Riley would have a complete FIT if i started unwarapping any part of a Baby Bel cheese because apparently it tastes diff i do it??!! Hahaaaa kids indeed!!

Hey Cpeace :) hope you are well hun

Mmmm Ben n Jerrys drooooooool

Pacific oh man. I hate tantrums. So hard to reason with a toddler.

Gigs wow!! We are thinking of trying V on a twin mattress on the floor a few months before baby. I'm wondering if I can shimmy a toddler rail underneath the mattress to hold in place?? I just find buying a toddler bed and mattress a waste. We will see though. She's not climbing yet thankfully.

Be proud to be elite on bnb!! I'm an addict now :haha: I joined nearly 3.5 years ago.

Oh and pregnancy is that time to occasionally over indulge ;)

CB you have 10 months to catch up to gigs then :haha: jk!!

Omg that's hillarious about the babybell cheese. :rofl:

AFM the girl across from my office got me a caramel apple freeze from TB. I told her I was stopping after work and it sounded good to her. It was really good if you like green apple flavoring with a hint of caramel. Yummy!

Cb elite is 10,000 posts. I have been on here since 2009 or '10 I think? Not sure. But i evidently racked up a lot of posts in 9-odd years! I used to journal all the time bwfore this sote and bnb kind of replaced that I guess. I need to start up again. I want to start journaling my adventures in parenthood and give a copy to the boys when they're ready to procreate. I started one to Des but seems it would make more sense starting a new one.

Fluek is it sour? Ehhh not a huge fake apple fan here so not sure i'd like it. Also a rail under the mattess on the floor would probably work. We have a convertible crib so no real issue just getting a second one (ideally used) for this baby. It's the same size mattress. The problem is I doubt Lev will stay in it, given the option! Just tonight he was running from one side to the other, bouncing off the rail, then running back again. He is so full of energy, it's unreal! I really hope baby three is a bit more mellow. Although the wildness had certainly been entertaining at times...

Cpp how are you doing? What's going on with the weight loss journey?

Speaking of which i was up 12lbs as of this morning! Not good considering I want to gain no more than 30lbs absolute max! Better slow down on the junk i've been eating recently...but i really felt like I wasn't doing so bad :( very frustrating

Eh I haven't really been tracking lately. Been lazy and focusing on other stuff.
Been slowly pulling up old carpet revealing the original wood floor in my house. Old and filthy but I'm slowly doing it.

Kit I’m so, so sorry. My heart just sank when I read your words. I echo the others; take your time to heal, be kind to yourself, and never feel bad about talking here <3

Gigs, those are hilarious, and yes, reasoning with a toddler can be impossible. Thankfully he realized that just eating his cookie was a better idea then having another taken away. Then he ate 3/4 of my apple. (And I later found half the cookie in his cupholder!) Silly child... Crib running: L does the same some evenings and then falls asleep in the weirdest positions. (How can one be comfortable with one leg sticking up against the rail for example?)

Green apple and caramel... I'd try that!

Now I am curious to see what status I am in.

Gigs it is a little bit, but not majorly sour. I think the caramel tames that down some.

We were gifted a pack n play so we just bought a mattress for one which is smaller than a crib mattress. She is just so darn tall I'm afraid an actual toddler bed would be short lived. She sometimes runs around her pack n play as well.

Ugh I really started packing the lbs on 2nd tri. My 3rd tri weight gain was less though. Not just because my 3td tri experience was short but my weight gain was minimal week to week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->