General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J - I wouldn't say he'd prefer a certain gender. Before we had our son, he said he would have been fine with either gender. And there are pros for #2 being whatever. I think he thinks our son is so cute that a little girl would be that much cuter. lol

Dobby - Sorry to hear about A's fever. Alex got roseola after being at daycare for a week and it sucked. :/

Kit - I just read your last post and I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to know what you're going through. Just know that we're all here for you.

Gigs :haha: yeahhh you know how I am lol. My body is pretty adaptable to different diets and will adjust to eating large or small amounts of food and maintain my weight prettt well, but my stomach may be less forgiving these days

Pretty & Future good luck this cycle Girls eeee!

How was A this morning Dobs? Im terrible, with daycare (nursery only) i would always give mine meds & send them in lol & more often than not any high temp would stay down after that.. unless A’s very poorly looking this morning aswell bless him, if u did go to work, i hope the first day back goes ok :)

Uhh im feeling massive atm & getting heartburn lots this pg, heartburn can just do one atm grr!

Shae your food choices could definitely cause constipation/bloating. Not judging you though. My diet is horrible right now. Maybe one day. When not pregnant if I eat mostly junky foods I don't feel well.

Oh and yes your body will be less forgiving about eating certain things. I can't eat fuji apples or raisin bran as my colon doesn't love them. Spicy foods aren't pleasant either.

Also I feel you once I get started doing something it's not too bad just motivating myself to start is tough.

J it sounds like new guy has a problem and maybe I'm awful but I head the other direction if a potential partner has a drug problem. It doesn't sound like this would be a healthy relationship if you pursue. I will say I know people can change, but addiction is a horrible monster to overcome.

Dobby my dh thinks they are

so sorry A is sick. I hope you were able to take him to your mom's before work today.

Gigs I would like to.... at least I think I would as it would be during work hours. If it ran over though I think I could have sitter watch later or maybe MIL pick her up.

CB sorry you are having loads of heartburn. It's awful in 3rd tri! I'm not looking forward to that.

Flueks have u been getting any heartburn as yet? My friend had horrid hb all the way through her first pg & she was glugging biiiig bottles of gaviscon weekly but this time around shes had like none so you may be lucky :) Uhh i can imagine its awful in third tri :( not looking forward to that.. i had none with the other pg’s

My bestie had her 20wk scan yesterday & it was her Birthday, she found out she’s expecting another Boy, she seems ok with it but i know symptom wise & her 12wk scan looked girly according to the Nub theory so i dunno if she was thinking she was actually carrying a Girl, il see her at the wknd hopefully so il find out if shes truelly ok about it, her & her Mum had a very close relationship & i know she wouldve loved the same thing, her Mum died of Cancer 3 yrs ago so im sure shes a tiny bit deflated its another Boy..

Cb how many boys does she have already? Hmmm maybe this baby is going to have hair! They say it's an okd wives take but it was true for me, lots of hb with ds1 and tons of hair! None with ds2 and barely any hair, what was there fell out and grew back light. This time so far i'm in between so we'll see...

J i'm agreeing with Fluek on this one...doesn't sound like you're too into him anyway. Not someone I'd want to take home to my kid...a suspected addict sounds like bad news.

Shae it's amazing how our bodies kind of lose the abilty to handle foods as we age. Hubs can't do cheese like he used too lol. I just don't have the metabolism I used to. I'm a fair bit older than you though...but taking good care of your body NOW to help it later is a good idea. Just saying.

Flueks that’s true, I’ve been eating a lot of meat and cheese and not enough fiber. Maybe *I* need to eat some Raisin Bran :haha:

CB sorry about the heartburn. Congrats to your friend on the boy, hopefully she’s okay with it.

Gigs I was wondering if it was because I’m not a teenager anymore so my body is less flexible with food choices. Once I get back to college I’ll be eating much healthier. I didn’t have constipation while in school, but it happens all the time while I’m at home. My parents aren’t very domestic (my mom’s word choice) so we usually scrounge for canned soup or frozen TV dinners. There’s a wing bar at the grocery store, that’s why I had the unhealthy lunch. My dad and I get lunch from it when we shop. Dinner, the bacon was use by yesterday, so I had to use it. But I couldn’t eat it anyway, I ended up having some grapes for a snack and then going to bed. When I graduate, I’m going to miss the dining hall. I’m so lazy with cooking, I have to be in just the right mood to cook (like, not with the microwave) or I won’t do it. Most of the time it takes a while to convince myself to even microwave something so I don’t starve. At the dining hall I can get real food, not TV dinners, without any effort. It’s awesome. I’m gonna have to learn to force myself to cook when I graduate.

Gigs this willbe her 2nd baby, & they’ve only ever wanted 2, i know never say never but theur house they have just buyed only has just enough room for them 4 .. idk

Its weird the hair thing & hb isn’t it?! Riley had minimal hair & Nuala was practically bald Lol so maybe yeah this one will have a wig of ginge or blonde hair haha

Will you be having a later ultrasound? They may be able to see it on there. Des had super obvious hair but i also had ultrasounds late in the game.

Ha you never know! We bought our house with one kid in mind. Now these last two will have to share a room and guests stay in the basement!

Lol love that, guests are in the basement hehe! Yeah u never know, i said that to her aswell although seems quite adamant on just the 2 but i bet she could be swayed heh heh!

Yes im booking one this Friday actually for around 29wks.. it’ll be early October time i think, can the hair be seen lots on them then?? Now im intrigued hmmmm :)

I guess I fit in this section lol so I am copying from a post I made yesterday

Anyone know what this. I was supposed to get my period on 8/20 instead of my period I wiped once saw pink spot so I put a liner on. Few hours later i saw my liner stained with light brown mucus but nothing when wiping. Next day on 8/21 I had wiped to see a lot of ewcm mixed with a dot of pink. Nothing ever since. Fast forward to now still no full fledge period except I'm having back cramps and sharp shooting pains in my nipples. I wiped and seen this.

https://i65.tinypic.com/152f6o2.jpg

I tested the first day of the spotting and it was negative so I'm not sure.

Soooo i bought two tests day and just scared to take it LOL.

Hunn sounds like possible implantation spotting or breakthrough bleeding do you temp, use opk or have a way you track fertility?

Hunni the picture just looks like regular CM to me, not sure if I’m missing something. Based on your spotting instead of a period, I would definitely retest. We love looking at tests on this thread!

Hunni, have you tested yet? You've been pregnant before, is this stuff you're experiencing similar to other pregnancies?

Please come back and share your test! I hate when people post and abandon and we never find out what happened!

CB I had some after eating a Hawaiian pizza. I think it was the acidity of the pineapple. With V it was mainly 3rd tri but horrible. I remember I dreamed I vomitted twice in one dream. I woke up mid dream vomit and I was experiencing reflux in real life. She had a good amount of hair at birth. Her ultrasound at 26 weeks showed hair too.

I'll try to post a pic of her ultrasound and nb.

Gigs my metabolism went to shit right before 4th grade. It was such a bummer. Oddly enough my brother and I went through same weight changes at the same age range. We chunked up late elementary, lost right before high school, and started getting just a little chunky after high school.

I'm sure any guests will just be happy to have a room to stay instead of paying for a hotel.

Shae :haha: yeah raisin bran works for me. I remember eating so much cheese in elementary school that I got constipated. I insisted to my mom I had to go to the dr :rofl: as I didn't know it was just constipation.

Hunni it definitely sounds like you could be pregnant. I say test as it's best to get an answer. If bfp which I think it will then you need to call your dr to set up visits:)

AFM kind of a sucky day. I got roped into a meeting but I got a free lunch out of it so it's okay ;)

We go on vacay next week and I cannot wait :) I've booked a mani pedi the morning that we leave. I haven't had one since my pp check up.

CB sorry it's not the best pic but you can tell as a NB she definitely had hair. She lost a lot of it before it started coming in again.

Attachments

• FtLH2vh0-2719824785.jpg
    FtLH2vh0-2719824785.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180829_210313.jpg
    20180829_210313.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
I had a fair amount of hb and Alex had a moderate amount of hair. I just tried not too eat too much or too close to bedtime, take some Tums and sleep on my left side. Hopefully yours will ease up soon, cb.

Oh man, my mind was going like a mile a minute yesterday at work, just being in the mindset that I'm pg already. Today I was a little more chill and was trying to not put the cart before the horse. This was so much easier last time when I just took a test cuz my boobs were sore and figured out I was already 6 weeks along. lol. And, as much as I want this, there's a small part of me that would be ok if this wasn't my time and I conceived in Dec instead. But we shall see.

Flueks I didn’t eat Raisin Bran but I had THREE BMs today so I guess my body finally got its crap together (get it, crap? :haha:)

Have fun on your vacation! I need a vacation ugh, specifically a cruise would be great rn. The Hershey trip was stressful cuz it was a long drive and it was flooded and closed most days, so it wasn’t much of a mental vacation. When we brought my grandmother on cruises (twice) we always got mani-pedis the day before. Cruises are so relaxing for me, no driving or anything, everything in one place. Like an all-inclusive resort but the waves rock you to sleep at night. What kind of vacation are you going on?

Pretty how many dpo are you?

shae - 1dpo, I think. I had a positive opk yesterday and the day before that. I took one today, just to be sure, and it's now negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->