General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

@Cppeace: It went like this

8/5: neg opk
8/6: pos opk ( had sex 3 times back to back but pulled out even though he went right back in sorry tmi)...felt the o pain and lots of ewcm which is what made me get an opk
8/7: neg opk

8/20: would be 2 weeks exactly after the pos opk which is the date i seen the spot of blood.

@gigglebox: I only tested on 8/20 because of the spotting and it was negative. I do remember from my daughter pregnancy in 2016 the same back pain and nipple pain I am having now.

@Other ladies: I will most deinitely post bfn or bfp.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS YALL.

I guess because I know what my heart is telling me...even as I am typing this I am little pains in my armpits and nipples lol

Selfish post...

OMG, we had an offer on our house! It's been on the market for 3 weeks. It's a little low, but we are countering tomorrow.

So, basically that gives us 60 days to find something else... Feeling like a real adult tonight having to make some big decisions over the next week or so if this deal goes through.

Wish us luck!!

Hunni is there a reason you’re waiting? Is it because you’re nervous? I mean, if you had implanted when you had the spotting, you’re 10 days past implantation. It would show up on a test by now, it would probably be pretty strong too. I hope I don’t sound rude, I’m just curious.

PL congrats on the house offer!

Oh no definitely not taking it as rude...I guess cause I'm just nervous. Like if it is positive I'll be in shock but if it is negative then it's a problem somewhere

Hunni thats understandable. But the sooner you test, the sooner you know whether you need to take prenatal vitamins and make prenatal appointments or if you need to call your doctor about a potential issue. I know it’s still nerve wracking though. I’m kinda the opposite, if I suspect pregnancy I take a test immediately (it’s always negative). That way I’ll either be relieved I’m not or know I need to start figuring crap out and taking prenatals etc. I’m in nursing school right now, so I’m WTT. It would be extremely difficult to stay in nursing school if I had a baby. SO is also in college, and our colleges are too far away to live together, so it would certainly complicate things. I totally have baby fever so it sucks.

Well most women ovulating within 6-36 hours after a positive opk. So if you ovulated 6th 7th or 8th that would put implantation between the 12th and 18th so the spotting would have been after the actual implantation but possibly within 2 days of implanting which for most would be too early to get a positive as for most a positive hpt is 3-6 days after implantation. (For most that is 9-12dpo) If you ovulated on the 7th (most likely) and tested on 13dpo it's unlikely you would have gotten a negative but now you would be 23dpo and only the oddball situation I had should still be testing negative that late.
Good luck either way.

ETA: Tired prolly messed up my math in there lol

Whew chileeeee that math hurts my head LOL. Man women who tt c could be some excellent mathematicians

Hunni, many women will go to great lengths to perfect their cycle tracking in order to get pregnant. In fact, I bet the majority of women in the TTC section could teach a full-on class on the scientific details and the math of TTC and cycle tracking.

A is still burning up. He was 102 when I got home from work. Having really loose stools. Just miserable. He rolled over and I touched the spot he way laying and it’s like a freaking heated massage bed (and I like mine turned up high af) like fresh out the dryer hot. =\. Alternating Tylenol and Motrin. He’s in good spirits and didn’t even act sick other than the fever and sleeping a bit more.

Sorry first day of school yesterday and now commuting from my mom’s so she can babysit him and it’s 3am (a’s favorite new time to poo lol)

Hunni welcome and I second everyone else. Teseessstttt lol and I agree that’s lot of women on this board could probably teach college level fertility courses with the knowledge you acquire ttc. But yes at this point it would be accurate if you did in fact ovulate when the opks were positive, which typically happens but doesn’t anyways. I do echo shae for your health and a potential baby’s health it’s something you should figure out ASAP. Liiiikkkkeeee take a test. Rn. But I hear you I used to shake taking tests sometimes

Pl congrats! Hopefully they can be persuaded to up their offer

Everyone else love you but only went back like a few posts

Yay for holiday Fleuks :) I can def see something in that ultrsound piccy re hair of V.. il be looking for this when i book mine haha!

Hunni, Welcome & omg im excited to see a test update, are you nervous incase its positive? Def give it couple more days.. :)

Big hugs Dobby.. hope A is on the mend very soon, bugs are awful when they're tiddlers :hugs:

Pretty, so are we saying your officially 1/2 dpo?? hehee

Pretty don't be suprised if you have mixed feelings with either outcome. I had babyfever in January. I started tracking in February but we BD if we felt like it. It was semi ttc I suppose. I knew financially concieving wasn't ideal, but I was a bit disappointed when AF showed. I think if I got my bfp I would have felt nervous about money.

Shae :haha: on 3 BMs. Raisin bran would have been overkill.

Yes vacation is good for the soul. I love what I do, but gotta get away. I really want to do a Disney cruise one day. Any cruise really though.

We are going to NC to stay at a cabin. We are more relaxation vacation people. I do enjoy theme parks as well, but love being in the mountains in a hot tub. We are going to a small town there so will be nice to walk the "shops". They have a lovely fudge placeand Italian restaurant.

Hunni test!!!!! Test now!!! Lol sorry peer.

Oh and yes most of us could teach advanced ttc :haha:

pacific that's great I hope you both have an acceptable offer :) I think we countered twice when we made an offer.

Dobby I'm sorry he is still ill. I hope he is doing much better this afternoon.

CB when I saw the scan I was pretty sure it was hair, but I thought maybe I'm just imagining she will have hair. Funny story: I hadn't trimmed down there for a bit when I went into labor. There was this mirror like thing above me that wasn't clear. I asked if she was crowning cause of what I saw in the "mirror", no it was just my hairy bush :rofl:

cb - Ya, I'd say I'm 2dpo today. I remember when I joined this site I had no idea what all these acronyms were. lol

Flueky - True. Just trying to stay calm until I know for sure. Easier said that done though. I'm a big planner. lol

Dobby - Here's hoping A gets better really soon.

Hunni - Test! lol

Dobs oh geez, do you know what’s causing the fever? Hopefully it’s just a mild virus. I hope A cools down and feels better.

CB nooo don’t encourage Hunni to waitttt we’re impatienttt :haha:

Flueks Disney cruises are sooo expensive! I’ve been on 2, when I was younger. I don’t remember a ton from them, but they were nice. The dining rooms were cool. Carnival and Norwegian are very nice despite being the cheap ones. I prefer Norwegian for entertainment, but both have great food in the dining rooms. The buffets can be hit or miss on either, really. Anyway, your NC vacation sounds really nice! I like being able to relax as well. A tight packed schedule is just stressful.

Also I laughed at your bush in the mirror story :rofl: how are you supposed to landscape down there while pregnant anyway? You can’t see your own coochie! Can you get waxed while pregnant? Maybe I’ll do that a week before I’m due. You didn’t even get time to prepare for the labor because you were only 34 weeks right?

Fluek omg :rofl: your baby hair bush hahahhahahahhahah

I hope your vacation is wonderful. I feel long overdue for one but we so get day breaks a lot so can't complain. I think we may plan a disc golf road trip when the kids get a little older. Won't be for awhile but that gives us time to save. I might secretly squirrel away some money for it, just a little here & there...anyway would be fun to road trip and play courses along the way.

I'm with you, give me the mountains over the beach any day!

Pl congratulations on the offer!!! I hope y'all can find a price you're both happy with. Did they mention the outcome of the current tenate should they buy?

So irritated today, much is going on but most notably, my favorite duck is missing :( it was Tony the Pardoned Duck, they only one we vowed to keep until he died on his own. He was a black runner duck with a lot of personality! He was the alpha in our whole flock. I'm wondering who will take the new position.

Awww poor A :( Was he around anyone ill recently?

Ok SIL is being crazy but I'm hoping it's just hormones. My goodness! She chewed me out the other day because she said she's been getting excluded from things, but when i fired back and asked her what she was talking about she couldn't give me any examples! So i said she and BIL do the same thing, and I cited about 4-5 instances where we were excluded. Of course she had an excuse as to why none of it was her fault :roll: thing is I feel like everyone doesn't have to be invited to every event, so I wasn't really bothered, but if she's going to attack me for it I'm dishing it back!

Then today me and MIL went walking. MIL was watching SIL's baby, and if y'all recall we had a battle about taking him in the stroller but she came around (after talks with BIL) and MIL was granted permission. Well today she chewed MIL for walking the baby with me! Said she needs to get permission EVERY time!!! Wtf?!!!!!

I swear I cannot handle her brand of crazy.

Yep Hunn, anyone who is much into research and ttc can definitely teach about it lol

Dobbs,sorry to Hear A is ill. Try not to stress too much. A temp under 103 isn't really worrisome. The body gets fever to kills what it's fighting off (Virus, infection, bacteria) I know it's easier to say than do but it's true stuff. Fever isn't dangerous until 104 or above.

I will likely start testing tomorrow if temp continues being up. We shall see.

Seeeee someone else agrees to give a few more days haha.

Any plans for you ladies for the upcoming labor day? I am going to get a 3 day weekend off from work so yay for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->