General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Flu I'm in the most humid state EVER, and I can tell you my Uncle/Aunt moved to Ariz specifically for the dry heat for health reasons from Boston....I will say it's like Vegas....I flew in at 11pm at night and walking OUT of the airport felt like someone opened a 450 degree oven in my face:shock:
Allllll day exhub had to change out disposable contacts bcuz they were drying ON his eyes, and omg once the sun went down, and temps dropped from 110 to 85- I felt like we crossed into the arctic- crazy....

CP forgot to say n superstition....I can't wait to own a Black "witchy"cat with green or blue eyes hehe- looked hard for one 10+ years ago at the shelter - no luck

My mom picks pennies up allllll day, for value not luck- but many ppl here in FL will only pick them up when heads Up- if tails up, they flip them over and leave them for someone else??

I as a firefighter previously have walked under MANY ladders- it's part of securing them and the job hehe

I believe some Asian cultures consider Dragonflies lucky??? I always feel honored when one takes a moment to hang around me....

I have a HUGE shattered mirror in my walk in closet- accidentally hit it opening the door against it- 2 years ago...my luck has been no worse lol

Oddly after 911- I would just happen to glance at clocks at exactly 9:11, receipts totalled 9.11 all the time, including the meds total when I was a surrogate $911...weird that was 2009 so it went on a Loooong time- I still often see it or end up with $9.11 change without trying - also surro twins mom's bday....9/11!
I used to take it as a sign but didnt know of what...

hmmm what else dunno sorry lol

Flueks nah, I couldn’t do that kind of nursing. I wouldn’t be able to deal with them. I couldn’t deal with my dad when he was drunk, so I definitely can’t deal with a drunk or high stranger. Also, the recidivism rates would suck, I would hate seeing the same people coming back because they relapsed. I’ll have to see how I feel after my clinicals, but right now I’m interested in trauma or L&D.

J that’s crazy. 110 degrees?! I’d literally die, not exaggerating. I’d actually die.

ETA: J I have 2 black cats with yellow-green eyes.

J well I hope for his sake he is.

Oh and :rofl: glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like the beach for that reason.

I do hate that oven door feeling. It's not quite the same but I've been to both a steam room and a sauna. I literally couldn't breathe in the steam room. Not sure if it was too steamy making it "thick" but it was awful. Sauna was okay, but heat isn't my thing.

Shae :haha: both areas I never wanted. Very intense emotions in those areas. My ob clinicals destroyed any desire for me to do L&D. Outcomes aren't always positive and that's heartbreaking to me in that area.

Trauma oof, nah, neuro was hard enough for me. I don't miss hospital nursing though. I'm excited to see how your clinicals go and see if your thoughts change. Nursing is so versatile so if you don't like something there is more to try.

Alright bedtime for me. Night yall ;)

Kit exciting house is coming along, thet’re taking agggges though, have they said why its taking so long?? Your still in my thoughts lots hun :hugs:

We’ve decided this lil mans name is going to be ‘Hayden’ with 2 middles names as both we both wanted our Dads names, SO’s Dads name is Colin (hate it-apologies if anyone likes it lol) & i said i want my Dads name aswell then as hes not here anymore, so it’ll be ‘Hayden Colin Thomas.., & then surname which goes well aswell :)

Love the name Myles Gigs, my younger cousin is a Myles but Mi not My, lovely name though :thumbup:

Uhh gotta get up in a minute to sort Nuala out & promt Riley to get dressed, the MIL is having them today as ive got work, still, i get to chat BnB on the computer as opposed to iPhone haha! I shouldve sorted my lunch last night but i was too tired zzzZ

I actually got myself to go to bed early (10 pm) and I woke up at 2 am :dohh: idky I woke up, I feel generally crappy but not anything in particular. I didn’t even have to pee or anything. Maybe it’s cuz all I ate for dinner was 6 oatmeal raisin cookies :rofl:

CB do you mean like the “5 servings of fruits and veggies a day” thing? Lol raisins probably don’t count toward that. I ate some lentil soup at 5 am that had a little spinach in it, and I just had a glass of orange juice, so I could be worse. I’ve got frozen fruit in the freezer I gotta eat over the next 3 days before move-in. I love frozen fruit. I get less fruit at college but more veggies. I’m okay with that, cuz I’m healthier at college and rarely get constipated there. My descending colon feels quite compacted, unfortunately. Like, physically. I can feel it through my abdominal wall. If I start taking stool softeners now I’ll probably poop in... 2 days. But I don’t want to get magnesium citrate, that’s painful and unpleasant. Stool softeners it is. I’d go on a walk or run but it’s too hot and I’m lazy. Meh.

haha yeah thats what i meant Shae :haha: I used to say my glass of wine in the evening is classed as part of my 5 a day ha ha made me feel better about drinking it lol

Have u tried Lactolose as a stool softener? It can be given to children & babies to ease constipation/painful stools etc, it draws water into the bowels to help :)

CB I just took 3 pills of colace, it works the same way I believe. Last time I took 1 a day for 2 days. You can take 1-3 a day for adults, so I took 3 lol. Hopefully that’ll make it work faster, but no guarantees.

Holy canole shae, I hope you hang near a bathroom today!

cpp, last name is 2 syllables.

Fluek yes I also hate the heat...well, I mean I like the dry heat like in AZ but as far as subjecting myself to a pool of 100f + water (read: hot hot tubs) or steam rooms etc, no. I hate the way they make my body feel, like it's struggling to function.

I'm actually at a library right now...I had to print out some things that I forgot to do at home, and figured hey, might as well do it here instead of having to go home and come back into the city (they are fundraiser request forms). Man,, been FOREVER since I've been on a decent computer! I love typing on a keyboard! I have it at home but it lags soooooooo hard, it's just frustrating to use. Also this make me use my brain a bit more for typing; nothing is auto-correcting :p

ANYWAY

I'm in the city because I just had my ob/gyn appointment. I REALLY liked the doctor. She's strongly suggesting I really consider a scheduled C-section. Basically the sex of this baby is going to determine it, because if this is a boy (as it likely is, as we all know) the odds are he will be big like the other two (9lb+ in case y'all didn't remember) and will be a similar situation to the other two (i.e. back labor. yeah, HELL NO.)

Anyway I asked her if there was a way we could take a peek at him since if it's a boy that'll seal the deal, plus I was having some emotional-ness (for lack of better word) surrounding the 3rd boy thing, so she was more that happy to take a look.

OF COURSE little stinker was cross legged AND had the umbilical cord stuffed between his legs :roll: so STILL no definitive answer! I have to wait until the damn 22 week scan! UGH.

Still was nice to see him though :cloud9: little booger. If anything that just convinces me more he's a boy. Little stinkers are always so stubborn for ultrasounds!

Kit wanted to say I've been stalking the gender prediction forums and taking guesses on people's old posts with the nub theory. I think you're right, it's quite easy once you know what you're looking for. Of everyone who updated, I was right every time.

So I think you're right about this one. In fact he pretty much looks like a poster child for a male 13 week nub shot. ha.

Ugh I almost don't want to get off this computer because typing is so fun!!! Did you know (at least I heard this, never looked it up) the reason the keyboard is designed the way it is is because the first typists were do damn fast the machines couldn't keep up? So they had to spread the letters out (I think they used to be in alphabetical order) to slow them down a bit. Something like that. Maybe I should go verify that before I spread these lies...

OK looks like there's more to the keyboard thing but I'm running out of time and don't have the time (literally) to look into it right now. But yeah evidently there are only theories but not documented actualities.

I know you all care so much.

Lol making use of library computers :haha: im doing the same at work, if our laptop was tons quicker at home id be typing longer posts each time but iphone typing annoys me uhh!

Typical of cord in the way gigs #eyeroll Lol! Glad you had a nice scan experience & the lady was lovely.. :)

I don't trust today's temp so decided to test anyway. I woke uncovered and was cool to the touch. That generally means not particularly accurate.

Anywho not seeing anything on the test but something kind of catches my eye.
aug hpt 11dpo.jpg

Gigs As you're going with single syllable first name and have 2 syllable surname I would make middle name two syllables to have a da dadum dadum pattern. Just doing da da dadum just sounds kind of blah to me.
So for example :
Myles Jacob
Myles Andrew
Myles Henry
Myles River
Myles Phillip
Myles Hunter
Myles Harley
Myles Gregor
Myles Robin
Myles Corey

Plenty enough example
Anywho Tired, suppose I should eat before work.

Just a quick update...tested last night and negative. Only reason why I'm so worried is because I have a serious lung disease I been battling for a year now been in and out the hospital. I'm taking 25 medicines to keep It under control. A baby might kill me or it. I would love another baby but my body might cant handle it.

So today I'm at work getting really bad cramps in my pubic area so I go to the bathroom thinking my period came and nope only this cm with a ton of watery cm.

https://i67.tinypic.com/jgmpmf.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/i5166r.jpg

I'm still having the nipple shooting pains so I'm so confused as what is going on. They cant put me on birth control because I'm already on too many medications as it is but I do need to wean off certain ones if a baby does pop up.

I have no infections as I just had my std results come back 2 weeks ago so idk ladies

Cpp I'm confused, myles is two syllables....??? "My-ulls"

Hmm not seeing much on the test yet...but who knows your dpo!

Hunni sounds like you need to have a couple conversations-- one with ypur dr about safe ttc meds and one with your hubby about actively ttc.

Cb isn't that the truth! Ugh phone keyboards! Yes luckily she was awesome. It's a group practice so out if 4 drs and one nurse practitioner i've met all but one dr. There is one i met i'm not a huge fan of BUT with a planned c section i will get to pick the dr doing my surgery :thumbup:

Now that im not sneaking at work I can catch up with everyone LOL:haha:

@shae: what are you taking up in college? I just graduated in April with my BA in Criminal Justice and now am going back online for my Masters.

@cb: what are you going to be naming little man?

@gigglebox: when I was pregnant with my daughter she had her legs crossed alllllll the way up till 20 weeks it is amazing how stubborn they can be at so tiny.

@cpp: not seeing much, but it is probably still early.

Also, the lung disease I have is called ABPA..it is from a fungus call aspergillus and it has literally tore my world apart. I have had 8 hospital admissions since last year. I really am not ready for winter has that is the time of the year that it is always hardest. It is a rare disease with no cure so I can only take steriods and antifungal medicines.

I wish I could ttc, but I already worry about leaving my current little ones behind. Condoms dont help and I cant get on bc so that's why we just pull out.

Each time I went in the hospital I was pretty much on my death bed....and it is so scary.

I wish i had an answer for what is going on now. I just got home took my bra off and the nipple pains are back and worse. They just ache really badly. My OB is booked for the next few weeks so that is out. I guess I can only wait things out and see what happens

CP :-k
I ogled your pic and I certainly see where the the 2nd line is/should be - just not sure if I can see it because of the IC appearing to be overall "pinkish":shrug:
Maybe Shae can tweak it?
So I can't help more, BUT how did it look once dry?
Is it poss dye was still working across it?

Are you on any lists for lung transplants? That sounds awful. Good it can be managed but omg so scary...i had a cancer acare earlier this year and I have never been so terrified in all my life. At least it did get my butt in gear to get life insurance.

Fluek wtf you can't say something like "we have names picked" then not tell us!!!

So I told hubs about the disc golf road trip and somehow it turned into a much more feasible trip to Asheville to disc on the way down and back, goal being to eat at The Admiral while we are there (our favorite restaurant anywhere!). So Fluek I'll let you know when :haha:

OH I ALMOST FORGOT a total strager rubbed my belly today and said "isn't that the cutest thing?!" :shock: this is my first experience with a random stranger doing this, but Rather than being irritated I am thankful I officially look pregnant and not just fat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->