General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Anyone ever have parking lot :sex: well, we may not make it home. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive when the roads are good. :rofl: A girl has needs is all i can say.

Gigs: we bought a duck for thanksgiving. It was delicious. (it was only DH and I, so no turkey for us) Since duck is more fatty then a chicken, I suggest you turn it every half hour and you'll get a nice crisp skin. Also tilt it, and let the fat run out of the body while turning. I think I only have 8 drakes total so will have to separate a breeding group in the spring if I want to hatch any. From what I have been reading a 1:4 ratio is as high as you want to go for good fertility in hatching eggs.

Don't tell my drakes, but I am thinking duck jerky...

Pull over Pacific hahaaa!!! In uk if you get caught doing that you get a massive penalty fine lol!

Sorry I have been AWOL
Earlier it kept saying database was down!
:shock: Clairey?! 35? You look early 20's in most your pics!
Gigabyte The egg will be fine- lol. Just don't overheat yourself ya nekkid goosedown layer!

CB: same here about the fines... the back of my truck has dark tint though. If we stick to the floor ..:blush:
The back seats of my pick up truck fold up which leaves a large straight floor space. Ok, I haven't thought about this at all.

J: I think bnb was down this morning, I had the same error message. When are you testing? Still hoping for a BFP from this donor?

Dobster!:friends:

:shock:Gigsy...Did you sneak and eat one of the bad duckies thinking hubs wouldn't notice??:haha:
I have only had duck at a HUGE AsianFusin buffet in Tampa-mehh, I prefer white meat ( in my men too :blush:) sooo duck meat to me is kinda greasy and like dark meat- I did LOVE the crispy skin tho!

:hi: JDGlad you found our thread shenanigans interesting lol
I found this a few months back, and now I don't even leave the thread ...little addicting!
And Well Played on making it to 12dpo!

PacificI am officially putting it out in the Universe, and demand you ovulate when you and the hubster meet up!

MrsGCONGRATS on the sale and impressing the boss!

my temp crept up a bit more, nothing major to report...OK I'm heading back to my YouTube documentary on Princess Diana and the MI6 conspiracy theories!

CB: same here about the fines... the back of my truck has dark tint though. If we stick to the floor ..:blush:
The back seats of my pick up truck fold up which leaves a large straight floor space. Ok, I haven't thought about this at all.

J: I think bnb was down this morning, I had the same error message. When are you testing? Still hoping for a BFP from this donor?

Hahaa!! Nice! Get in that truck!!

J, its all make up i promise Lol! Wish i was early 20's still.. :) i love all those princess Di theories, very intresting watch! Still cant believe it was like 20 odd yrs ago? So sad as she loved her 2 Boys so much

:cloud9: DH had a flower bouquet sent to my work!!! All that the little card read was "Brownie Points"

We have been discussing for a few days now on how we each earn brownie points while apart and how we will "cash" them in when united.
I read the message and laughed out really loud and had to explain to the office girls.

Last time I got flowers was 1 1/2 years ago. It's not often that I get flowers but they usually have big meaning :cloud9:

Hubby is awesome<3

[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_20151209_150903.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20151209_150903.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Dobby:wave: Sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon!

Hello Clairey! Lol it was definitely a page turner! It's been hard waiting :-= if I can just make it a couple more days!

PL- those are beautiful! But i may love them more because they're my fav! Hubs got me flowers the day of my mc but before that I think it was on our 6 month dating anniversary over 4 years ago
i love that you can "cash in" your brownie points SO CUTE!

Pacific AHhhhhhh!!! I think you should give him double Brownie Points!
That is so romantic!!
Sorry missed your question earlier earliest I have ever gotten a bfp was on eve of 9dpo so likely I'll let the :test: madness commence then.
Kinda wanna wait till AF is due but that TOTALLY violate POAS-addict bylaws:blush:
I also like to think I am pregnant as long as I don't see a BFN :haha:

I'm praying like mad this donor worked out- especially since if he didn't I am back to searching for another donor ugh- I can't even go there right now.:roll:
I figure at 23 and fit as a fiddle ( where the hell does that saying come from?? I have damn sure heard many an off key fiddle in orchestra...but I digress)
As I was saying being a young built stud...I'm hoping his :spermy: had energizer bunny swimming and staying power lol.
I don't need them to last 5-7 days, hell I put it in just after 1am on the same day as the OPK that was darker than the control ( 2nd + opk).
I have been feeling twinges down yonder all day then I'm like :dohh:
Get a grip woman...I'm only 3dpo:rofl:
On a better note, switched from OPK mode back to advanced and FF gave me proper CH's :wohoo:
:dust: :dust:

Not sure who asked about early bfps, my last two were 9dpo and 9 days past DTD. So while I am a big proponent of test early because I'm an addict, I should also caution the 9dpo was a confirming vanishing twin and the other one was hypothesized as vanishing twin since my hcg was tripling in early pregnancy. We just never confirmed it with u/s.

PL, gorgeous flowers.

Everyone else.. I read... I had responses in my head... but I don't have the strength

So glad your cycle this month isn't being crazy like last month!

Omg, PL, that is so sweet and those are beautiful! Brownie points indeed! You should send him literal brownies lol

So tonight hubs and i were discussing how we want our son to be really knowledgable in farming/gardening skills, and then hubs says, "i hope so. He will be. All our kids will be. All three of them."

O_O

Ha, i know i'll see his tune change after we have an infant again! Took him 2.5 years and me 3 to be ready for a second! But it still warmed by heart and made my uterus throb to hear him talk about expanding the fam <3

In other news, fever on and off all day....way more tired than i was last night....

And....already 1/3 the way through Chamber of Secrets :blush:

10dpo on both my son and the suspected chemical.

Dobs, really hope it passes soon!

Gigs, that's adorbs. Also, how can you read when you are sick? Just the thought of trying to read a book makes me dizzy

I'm just laying down with one hand poked out from the covers (because, despite fuzzy socks, flannel pants, a tank top, knitted sweater, and goose down blanket, i'm still freezing my ass off). Fortunately, even though i'm feverish and get head rushed when i stand, i feel mostly ok just laying like a blob under a warm blanket. Also, i still (very oddly) have an appetite, albeit a small one, and only feel queasy after i eat. I don't feel that at all laying down. It sucks, but it seems to be a merciful virus...

Pl, forgot to say hubs used to get me flowers all the time, before we moved and couldn't afford it, haha. My dick of a boss always saw them on my desk and said, "what'd he do wrong this time?" And just would no accept that i got them "just because". He'd say, "oh, he did something, you just don't know what it is". He thought he was hilarious :finger:

Dobster sorry you aren't feeling well:(
Hopefully not due to cheap bottom shelf crap...been there done that:sick: not pretty the next day- but then I go hard when I decide to ...Surely that psycho babble stuff of making yourself feel like sh*t will make you feel so much better once it passes:shrug::haha:
I was cracked out on Amy Winehouse documentaries the other day, been stuck on Princess Di today.
I just love hearing the behind the scene employees, witness etc interviews, cuz media still tends to censor alot- LOVE YouTube lol.

Gigabot I never read ANY of the potter books, and saw all the movies but the last one. Keep saying I am gonna have an HP binge movie day.
I only ever bot one of the hardcover books...like the 3rd one I think??
So many things to add to my to do list...

Trying to keep occupied and NOT obsess over stats of how likely/unlikely it is that I get preggers with just the ONE donation...sigh...the whole point of getn a closer donor was to saturate myself in picklejuice!!...well my lady bits lol.
I'll be thrilled if it worked, cuz I don't have another donor aligned, and he pretty much went Ghost to mode, after the other day's admission that he doesn't want to meet who he donates to blah blah- Me thinks it did not occur to him that it may actually WORK lol.
Anyhoo he didn't answer any other msgs, and never said "let me know if it works..."
Sooo:blush: I am not really feeling the need to tell him if it does :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->