General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hope so Gigs!
I am feeling good but cautious this cycle
Got a temp dip today, but then again slept like dog poo

Did you sleep like the demonic red dog poo my puppy just left me? ;). I have a good feeling bout the young spermies.

Ewwww red doo doo? What did puppy get into?!

How are you feeling today, dobs? My fever's down to 99.2 last i checked. Sooo can't wait until hubs gets home and takes over so i can properly rest. Des is a little challenging...

Pl, forgot to comment that we plant on doing duck jerkey when the duckies get old/aren't laying anymore.

Mine is at 99.8 but I am already down two sick days which is $600. If I take tomorrow off, good bye $900 which is insane. Sigh

I don't know how you moms do the mom thing while being sick. Huge respect

Gigs... Lol I can see an alpha duck being like, "Let this serve as a warning to all who dare not lay eggs and earn your keep. Lay eggs at their feet or be the jerky that they eat. Now lay you fowl duck! LAY!"

Yeah.... I've lost it

Omg dobs! I literally just lol'd at work. I love you.

So there were questions to me. I'll have to go back and reread I have about a million things to do at work today.

Oh right ya now I remember.
Still- you mean taking anything to get get prego?

Gig- I have some pics I'll post!

wow MrsG that house looks lovely, it looks like its by the sea? Love the master bedroom, lotsa room in there for a baby crib :)

Looks like a wonderful home!! Fingers crossed that you get it!

Gigs: I am looking forward to the duck jerky. I'll see how my older girls will lay in 2016, but I think some will be headed to freezer camp in the fall. Same with extra drakes that I will hatch out.
I was planning on doing the deed myself but can't imagine doing that when (notice not if) pregnant. There is a duck butcher not too far from where we are moving.

Gigs & Dobs: happy to hear your fevers are going down :) Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on a lot, AF is surely depressing but now it's over. I'm taking soy this cycle, today was my last day, took it from 2-6. I've read very positive things and really hoping it works for me since I know not everything works for everyone.

Any of you tried it?

Hope you all are doing wonderful.

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping it all works out.

Campn- I took black cohosh which is similar to soy. It worked! Back on it this cycle. Good luck!

Omg, is that a french door leading to a balcony in your master?! JEALOUS! It looks so beautiful!

Campn, i think we all become less active on the forums during af. It's, like, such a discouraging time.

PL, have you looked into methods of delaying ovulation? I saw it mentioned on the countdown site. I didn't realize it was a thing you can do, but evidently....

Gig- sure is a balcony :) man I hope it all works out.

I'm finally leaving work! I haven't even been out of the office all day. Which is very unusual usually I'm only in the office 3-4 hours. Now to go home and clean! Lol

Hope you can delay ov pl!

PL, you'll have to do some googling, i just saw it mentioned but didn't see suggestions...

Yup Mrs, i'm jealous! Do you have a view?

Gig- it's mostly just rolling hills and some flat land. No views of the lake even though it's right down the street. It's country but neighbors still close (which makes me feel comfortable when hubs is out of town or working night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->