General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J I think that's a great plan since he didn't really say yes he wants to know. I also love the behind the scenes stuff! I think it's fascinating.

Today hubs and I found a house we both really like and under budget! It's insane. And when we both started talking about it I got anxiety because we're buying a f-ing house! Totally normal right?

Ohhh yes MrsG! Totally normal...I've had 6 lol, but luckily indecisive ex hubs- so I did all the searching, picking, walk thrus lol.
Awesome you found one you both like afterall, annnnd under budget:saywhat:
That's a double win!!

Thanks J! Ya it seems perfect. A lot nicer than we thought we could afford BUT farther away than I wanted from my job.

Yay greenie! I had nightmares every other day when I put the offer in and then every night in escrow. Total panic and remorse. It's a big purchase. But once I was in and the furniture was in it was all good. Just need to get SO in lol

Does FF not plot your fever temps? I never cared enough to look before but I put in my feverish bbts today and yesterday and don't see them on my chart

yay for finding a house Mrs!!!! Woohoo!

Hope you feel better Dobs!

Claire, I'm feeling good today! A little tired, food aversions, a tiny bit of nause, and as short period of sore boobies. I'm guessing each will increase in length as the days pass by. I'm officially farther along than the chemical pregnancy so there's that. Trying to stay positive!

PL, Such pretty flowers! I miss getting them. I think the last ones were on my bday in July but I can't remember. I wouldn't mind them once a week. Hehe

J, I think you have a good chance! Who knows, maybe younger Latino spermies were just what your Eggies needed!

Dobsey your fever temps should show if you look at the input box for that particular day- but it likely doesn't add them to your bbt curve. I think it is just like if you hit "discard"...you can still see what your temp was etc on the info check box, but it won't plot out.
I try not to use sleep deprived etc unless I get a really whacked temp.
With DS I temped whenever, all diff a.m. times, and that chart still easily showed the preO post O and BFP rise overall:shrug:

Evening ladies!
Aha JD see I'm not the only nosey one who read the whole thread! Lol

CB if that's all makeup please pass on your skills lol

Gigs and Dobs sorry yall are sick. My girls had it so waiting to get it. LOVE THE HP BOOKS!! Prefer them over the movies! But they did a pretty good job.

J I think that's a good plan since as Mrs said, he didn't pursue it anytime further or ask you to let him know...keeping everything Crossed for you!

PL...funny story about parking lot bd...did that once before my DH with a guy I was dating. We thought we were in a parking lot, but didn't realize it was for a park....and then Cops knocked on the windows of my jeep...:blush: talk about awwwwkward....

Mrs sorry AF was/is cruel. Are you taking anything to help with this cycle?

Stills, :rofl: in a Park hahahaaa hilarious! Hope they let you guys off easy.. :-/

Aww Gigs, hubbard is thinking of 2 more babies aww how lovely, it scares me to think if i were carrying twins haha!

Ahhh Pacific your flowers are LOVELY!!! I need flowers in my life, my last lot of Roses which were reduced in price died quite quickly :( booo!! Love the brownie points cash in hehe

Glad your doing well Breea & the typical pg symptoms are kicking in :thumbup: im tired & have sore nips, no nausea or food aversions as yet.. Is it bad that i feel gutted that il miss that? Lol! Hated it last time but maybe it means im carry a girly :)

I had my faint positive with Riley later morning of 9dpo & this pg was 10dpo barely there in AM but PM was getting darker but hazy still, not sure who asked about dpo positives but thought id share mine aswell ;)

Mrs, yay! Yes, that is a lot of money amd it takes (the average person) years to pay off a house, so totally normal to feel nervous about it! Do you have a link to the listing? I love looking at house photos :blush: i look occasionally when i have zero intention of buying anything, haha.

J, it may have been explained already but why not go through a donor clinic if this one doesn't work (except that it WILL)? And how old was the donor you were using before? I'm confident young fertile boy's juice will get the job done :thumbup:

The tww is hard this time around, much worse than last time...gaaaahhhhhh i wanna peee on thiiinnngggssss

:coffee: Morning My lil Chicklettes
Gigglette Donor agency would have been first choice, but would be nearly $5k per try!!
Plus they wanted me to do a full fertility workup- blood scans etc BEFORE agreeing to pass the pickle juice:(

All last year to Jan this year was an exBF(we were dating then)- NTNP...:blush:
Tho I was using FF and opks so I knew when to DTD...and we did but Nothing!
He was 44

Earlier this year roughly March until August was a donor I knew from the IVF clinic, he was 35. Distance was a killer but I usually got pick ups right before O and/or day of. (The Cup spiller ):haha:

Then I dated wishy washy- a couple months - he was 43-NTNP- but he was the one I set my crotchal region on fire for with Nair:blush: Glad to be free of THAT, but I still have some skin burn marks ! Ouch...

Annnd let's see this month was the search thru the pervies and fetishists...but sh*t got too real for him actually KNOWing who got the pickle juice and that he may have a child very near blah blah:ignore: He was 23, PRAYING it works to put an end to the donor madness. Not to mention, he already has 2 boys on record with the IVF clinic locally ( I verified it) Crazy thing is They signed him as a donor at 19!!
:shock: Craziness. He admitted the first 2 were purely because he needed the $, and those donor babes were in 2012, and 2014.
I'm soooo ready to get off the TTC bus and Onto the Preggers Plane:plane:

I don't blame you! What a mess. Have you considered fertility testing? I know it costs and arm and a leg though...

Can you share......how much are face to face donations?

I love my flowers, but I love DH more. :haha: Lots of people commented, from "what did he do" to "what's he planning to buy/suck up to/ bought already" To just a simple "Awe". Now I am afraid our cat will knock them over while I am at work.

J: I hope your donor works out, didn't he say he wanted to know if there was a child?

Mrs: good luck with the house purchase. I hope you get it!! We heard back within 2 hours that our offer got accepted, it then just took us nearly a week to sort out all the details, crossing out old signatures and emending the contract each time. It was a total mess by the time we were done:haha:

SP: that is too funny, lucky you didn't get arrested ;) Akward!!!:haha:

Gigs: I have told hubs once we start having the first baby we can't stop. At least 2 as we don't want to raise a single child and I don't want a huge age gap either. Funny he totally agreed. He has 3 younger brothers though so it was easy.

Pacific Thx. Yes when we originally spoke by phone and planned to meet up, he asked if I would be ok sending a pic here and there and updates once in a while.
We agreed to that, but AFTER I picked up the first cup, I heard nothing from him.
I wantd to get another cup night of cd14, but he didn't answer and instead text back "I don't think I can do this. I don't want to know who I may have a child with and with you being so close I would want to be around..." :dohh:
Total game changer. He also said he would stick to AI- so I said ok I get it, but is there any way I can get a cup tonight (sounding like a crack addict lol).
He said No, he wasn't ready to do it again knowing I am so close ...
Sooo hoping the one cup works. I did text him back politely and tell him I understood and in the future he should just be up front with wanting to be part of the child's life- he agreed, and Ghost mode ever since.
I text asking if he wanted to know if it worked, and Nothing:shrug:

Gigs I have had all my lab work ( hormone levels) checked a few months ago. Everything came back "within normal limits"
I also have been charting and temping forever so I am fairly regular other than that 1 O on 16dpo last cycle.
And on the cost- believe it or not- ZERO $. I am not trying to catch a prostitution charge LOL:rofl:
Oddly enough there is a WHOLE lifestyle of men that get off getting women pregnant, so it's always out there for free- just have to pay for std tests.
And luckily the first donor, and this last are booked with local fertility clinics, so they have constant std and blood work ups.
It's nice having a friend in the clinic :winkwink:
She gives me all the deets

J, that's a tough one... you never know this "kid" may change his mind in a year and ask.
This is probably a stupid question, but would the clinic "sell" you a cup? Or does this result into them actually wanting to do the work for you. :blush: Sorry, I really have no idea how these sperm clinics work. You can ignore my question.

BTW: it's DH 30th birthday tomorrow so I have arranged to get a birthday cake sent to his work. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. :haha:

:cake:Ahh Pacific that is so sweet!
The ole Dirty 30 eh hehehe

Mmmmm chocolate cake .. Dribble ha ha!! Sounds lovely Pacific! I never quite understand how the sperm/donor clinics work either.. I think you should be able to just 'purchase' a cup if your tttc.

Really hope this young whipper snapper gets that egg J, with 2 successes in last couple of yrs its gotta be good s**t Lol! Your chart is rising up lovely :)

Hope the fevers have gone down miss giggle & miss dobbles

Gogs, you should read your way through the hellish tww with Mr Potter ha ha

J, then i am SUPER confident that the young sperm is what you needed! Your timing was great. I don't see any reason to think your chance is any less than any other cycle :thumbup:

Pl, i have no appetite and even that chocolate^3 cake sounds delectable!

Thanks cb! I know i have a fever again but i'm afraid to take any meds :( they don't seem to be helping much anyway.

And yay, little bun is now a pea!

Hope so Gigs!
I am feeling good but cautious this cycle
Got a temp dip today, but then again slept like dog poo

CB I looked at your ticker and thought "apple already?" Sorry little pea...

Chocolate cake is our favourite. They are supposed to write "Happy 30th!" on the top.

I have been teasing DH about turning 30 for a long time. Haha, today I wrote him a message saying "Hope you get to enjoy your last day in your 20s"
Poor man, but I love him so. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->