General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kit, hope your doing ok hun.. fab news about the house being plastered, you’ll be moved in in notime at all, it’ll be really good to have something diff for you guys to focus on esp as you’ve had a tough run of it lately, hugs xx

Gigs just to second what Flueks reply was re the GT testing that some ladies are completely not in the criteria of developing GD & it can go un-noticed until much later in pg when probs arise, its optional to have the screening here aswell, i hate fasting for a blood test esp when pg but thought it best to have it done. I called the clinic wherr they do it & results are back within 24 hrs, if yoi have it they contact you direct straight away, if your all good, your mw gets informed & thats it, i heard nothing so i guess mine was all ok :thumbup:

& omg your basement video :shock:

Flueks sorry i think i missed -?your feeling odd fluttery things in there? Awesome hun!!

This baby boy is SO squirming its unreal, I remember Nuala being wriggly but my goodness he has himself a lil Disco in there esp late evenin :haha:

MrsG i find it always seems more hectic & lots more tiring when you watch other children aswell as your own.. & also from the age of 3 your boys will start pre-school & when they start school it may just be you & new babe at home, im sure you’ll feel differently when your pg again but whatever you guys decide you’ll feel more relaxed about it :) Sorry about the bfn hun :hugs

Hope your yard sale goes well Gigs :

Kit I'm happy you should be able to move into your house soon. Here's to it beingthe start of a bunch of good news flooding in.

Gigs, I know! I probably spend too much time on the internet in the morning, but it's my quiet alone time as V is going to bed later. Oh and yes so glad she didn't hit me.

Sorry about the art. I still have mine. I'm semi sentimental but I hate clutter. There are things I wanted to get rid of but DH wouldn't let me. Ugh.. he's nowhere near the level of his mom or dad though.

Greenie I'm sure it'll get easier, but I have to say it was hard dealing with pregnancy exhaustion in 1st tri watching just V. DH will be quitting his weekend job at the start of my 3rd tri so I'll be happy to get his help at that point. What if you guys ntnp? If it happens, it happens. If not then ttc when you feel ready?

CB V would have light movements. If I rolled on one of my sides she'd kick the spot I was lying on. No weird alien like movement. She was comfy in her spot :rofl:

AFM totally unmotivated guys. So glad I'm "off" this weekend. I'm AOC again, but hopefully the OCC won't need me.

Green sorry you're back on the fence! Remember your boys will be 9 months older than they are now...totally different ball game. Also the benefit of having twins is hopefully they will entertain each other when you are busy with the baby. In that way it may be harder with a singleton first followed by a baby close in age, where the firstborn still is relying on you for entertainment.

Anyway I hope you can come to a decision that you are happy with. And good luck on your garage sale! In a minute here I'm going to go start putting price tags on things. It is a doctor in task but I will be happy to move some of the stuff out of my house!

Sorry once again caught up in my own drama

75 hours off Medroxyprogesterone and still no sight or sound of AF just my sharp pelvic pains are back

Bluuuurrrgghh 1:37am been up with inconsolable toddler for over an hour...hubs was dealing with him prior to that. Alarm set for 6:30 for yard sale...

Gonna be a rough one tomorrow! Thank God for coffee!

Dobby remind me have you had a period since A was born?

Dang it this kid was on his way to sleepy town then i shifted and he sat up to make sure i'm still standing like an ass next to the bed -.-

God bless Caffeine eh Gigs lol! Sorry Lev had u guys up most of night :hugs:

We’re away atm & its raining loads uhhh!

Fleuky...when I mentioned the hair thing I told my mom I felt part man now LOL. Even though it is only one I still wish I had never found it.

So tonight had this when wiping still gross but definitely yellow
https://i68.tinypic.com/96dwjm.jpg

Huni no idea...but cm is not a good indication of anything except fertile window in my extensive experience, kind of like the cp. at this point can you just test early? I swear by walmart 88 cant tests for early testing.

Ugh CB sorry your "holiday" is getting rained out! I hope there are some indoor activities to keep y'all busy.

Gigs sorry for crummy sleep and yes thank goodness for caffeine. I hope you get some rest tonight.

Dobby sorry AF is still a no show. Still time.

CB ugh I hope the rain clears some so you can enjoy your time better.

Hunni definitely non fertile cm. I agree with gigs that cm and cp are poor indicators in tww. I never checked my cp, but I've read other's experience with it in tww. Also, a walmart 88cent cheapie is a better guilt free test to pass the time. How long ago was it since you think you Od?

AFM 16 weeks!! Getting so close to halfway :)

Congrats on the house Kit! I hope you are doing okay given the circumstances.

Dobs sorry about the lack of AF - that’s definitely frustrating.

Gigs is Lev generally a decent sleeper? Poppy just recently started sleeping 12 hours a night and it’s glorious lol

CB sorry about the rain!!

Hunni where are you at in your cycle?

AFM my cycles continue to confuse me.. I feel like my LPs are shortening.. here is today’s opk CD 13.. I generally ovulate around CD 15-16

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6
It’s more the sharp pain, the fluid, and the lack of period that worry me. Dr. Google isn’t helping. And then the day I should have (average) started I saw a monk from my temple and he was like you should go to the temple and see the abbot. Which I didn’t. And now he’s in Thailand for a month.

Future looks close!

Gigs yikes gl with the sale and hopefully you get some coffee. We also had a f* I moved and he woke up kind of morning

Brb a has a runny nose yesterday he had his first bloody nose

The head monk. I’m one of what they call “dek wat” or children of the temple. I’ve gone my whole life/was there when the temple was built. My mom helped lay its foundation and donated a lot. So he refers to me as his daughter. And he used to be so proud of me because I went to UCLA and now I fon’t Want to show my face as a single mom plus I don’t Speak Thai and forget when I am supposed to do what so I don’t like going without my mom to tell me what to do :rofl:

But just like how freaky of a coincidence the day i’m wondering if something is wrong with my uterus/possibly something seriously wrong I should see a monk and be directed to go get blessed =\. Because the nonchalant gun did say if I don’t get my period after the medication we are looking at something serious

Keep in mind I ran into him at target. Monks can’t drive or carry cash. If they need things, people have to volunteer (not be asked) to drive them and buy it. It’s supper good karma. And we both were only there to get in and out and that was it. So the stars aligned for us to be there. If you believe in stars.

Hmm that's good to know, so if I see a monk in a store I can offer to buy him something? Like would I just say "can I get you anything?" Or would I have to be specific, like "can I buy you an apple?"

Regardless, maybe a second opinion on the uterus issue is in order. Could it be PID?

Future that looks pretty near positive...and Lev is an OK sleeper but by no means good. He naps well though. I thought he was sttn but found out recently he wakes up nearly every night around 10 for a bottle refill. I'm usually asleep by then so hubs has been taking care of it so I didn't know.

Green I hope you're having more luck than me at your sale. I didn't sell a damn thing . I am so frustrated! Not to mention tired, ha.

Hunni that CM still looks normal to me (and just a reminder, you didn’t put it in a spoiler box, I’m not grossed out but some people might be). All your CM has looked normal to me. I think you’re overanalyzing it a bit, but I totally understand why, cuz during the TWW we all go into symptom spotter overanalyzing mode.

Dobs hm some people take 4-5 days after starting sugar pills to get AF on the pill, so maybe it’s a similar deal with the progesterone you were taking?

Dobs - that’s both odd and neat about bumping into the monk. What’s the max time you were told AF should come?

Hunni - interesting CM, not sure what it means. I’m not grossed out by CM (mine or others’) at all, but it’s funny because If I were to have a descriptive tag line for everyone on here, yours would be “the one who posts all the CM” :lol:

Gigs - that’s sucks about the sale. How did you advertise? Could you put things online too or is that a hassle? I know I asked before but have you tried selling your art on Etsy or Facebook marketplace?

Kit - so glad the house is finally coming together! It felt so great when we finally moved to our new place and made it our own, so I’m excited that you have all that to look forward to. You get our test results re: the mass very soon right? Hoping it’s all good news. I have a tonne of fibroids (in the uterine walls though) so hopefully it’s jusr something like that.

PL - ditto on wanting to know whether you’re leaning blue or pink based on DH’s behaviour

Shae - so sorry about your teacher. That kind of thing is always so shocking. I also found out a few days ago that a friend of a friend’s wife killed herself and left a 7-month-old son. So heartbreaking when kids are left behind, I just can’t even imagine. Glad you’re doing okay, all things considered.

Future - your OPKs could still turn positive in the next few days, no? Fx for you!

Green - sorry for bfn, though it sounds like you’re okay with waiting, and congrats to your sis!

Definitely forgetting others so I apologize!

AFM I think I’m finally over my nervous breakdown re: Tilly and daycare. She looks like she’s finally started settling in, is sleeping there and mostly enjoying being there (but still gets teary), so I’m going to try to forget about all the research I read on how daycare is bad and stop guilting myself. And also start to finally focus on seeing patients and starting my dissertation research and studying for my course. Honestly I find all this so exhausting. I actually realized I felt super rested as a SAHM, literally from the day she was born, and now I’m totally wiped... and it’s only 3.5 days a week that I’m doing work/school. The emotional stuff re: daycare has probably not helped. Anyway, bla bla bla...

Yeah hoping it’s just a patience thing.

She told me after 7 days if no period to come in. But the internet and pamphlet say 10 days. When I was on the combo pill my last pill would be Saturday and i’d get my period tues or weds. But I feel nothing happening. and of course I had an appointment scheduled because it’s so hard to book and they booked an intervention meeting that day that time. I could say no, but I hate to do that to everybody and make them reschedule when it disrupts so many other schedules.

Awww jez hugs daycare isn’t bad and you gotta do what you gotta do. A still gets a little sad at drop off and cries furiously when he sees me at pickup and rand at me, but when I spy on him he’s always laughing and playing. Glad you are feeling better about it

Green I echo everyone and just want to say that there was a day you were worried about twins. But look at you now! I’m sure there are days when you are sick and the kids are sick and you wonder how you’ll ever make it through, but you do! You are a tough cookie and awesome mom. And if you want to wait or ntnp or full on ttc you got it!

Kit congrats on movement with the house!!!!

Hunni still no idea re cm sorry! Fxed though

Also glad to hear y’all ladies east are ok. Sorry about the lost memories gigs :(

Re the monk tbh I dunno all the rules lol i know they appreciate any donations but yeah idk haha I thought about asking too but then I felt like I was hijacking the couples good deed so I left it be.

Thanks for the support, I can basically assume it’s nothing now though as my appointment is on the 3rd of October and if it was cancer I reckon they’d have called me by now I can only assume it’s fibroids, I just need to work out how to stop this awful bleeding!! I’m still passing huge clots (think stack of coins size) every so often with small clots inbetween :shrug: I can’t shake off the fact they took so long on my lungs though, like half of it was looking at the lungs and being an ex smoker that fills me with dread!

I did have a sneaky look at the house though (they left the site open when we went to have a look one night) and it looks like the dishwasher is in the wrong place but I’m not sure how to ask them without letting them know I basically broke in :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->