General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kit i imagine if they saw anything detrimental to you insides, like anything life threatening, they would have called you in asap. I also learned with my suspecious looking living that sometimes they take extra long looking at normal stuff that only looks odd, but is just a normal thing (how many times can i write normal?).

LOL nice about the house sneak peek! I would have done the same. Is it really breaking and entering if you are the owner though? I wonder if there is a reason they had to move the oven (other that incompetence).

Jez glad everything is calming down <3 and that Tilly has adjusted just fine. It only gets better over time.

Also now you have me wondering what I would be referred to as, what did you say, a tag line? I definitely use them when telling hubby certain things haha.

“The arty one with the farm”

PL might be “The Canadian one with the farm”

Kitty it does sound like if anything major was up they would definitely have let you know by now. I do wish they’d always confirm either way though! As for the kitchen thing, can you just cryptically tell them to check the appliances were installed properly because you’ve heard from friends that it can be an issue with new builds? Even if they think that sounds dodgy, I don’t imagine they can prove you went onsite.

Green, I was meaning to ask whether you got to the bottom of those drug tests with your doc?

Kit I agree just say a friend had a similar issue or that you were watching hgtv (or whatever English equivalent is lol). But I agree how does one trespass in their own property?! Or maybe ask to do a walkthrough?

Agreed with arty farm. Maybe artsy farmy? Like a play on artsy fartsy?

Afm day 5 no af. Also hoping maybe once she comes back i’ll Lose weight. I’m eating better and less and exercising more but i’m Still stuck at 151. Like I lost all my baby weight then gained it back and now it won’t Budge.

I'm with you dobby..I have a lot of weight I need to lose. So looking at my opks If I ovulate 9/8 or 9/9 that would put me at 14-15dpo

Haha, at the moment my tag line would be "the Canadian farmer without a place to live in a few weeks"

Yepp, our place is officially sold and we still haven't found anything! Right now we are considering moving in with my parents short term!! We have 5 weeks left to figure it out.
The big acreage we can only do if we get farm credit approval and we still haven't heard an answer to our application. I am beyond stressed.

Kit, lol, I would have looked too! Can you ask the contractor for a tour and point out the flaw? I am curious, are you not supposed to be there during the built process?

Dobs, fx your body will regulate soon. How frustrating!

Congrats pl! Hopefully you hear back from the farm credit people soon. Sorry it’s stressful

Hunni I forgot do you temp or just opks? And have you done an hpt? I’d be poas every day at 15dpo lol actually i’d be at the gyn demanding a blood test :rofl:

I think mine would be “single world problems” as a play on first world because all my problems are single mom and first world related lol

Woot snagged an appointment on Tuesday after work. It’ll be exactly one week off the pill so hopefully they don’t give me shit about waiting 10 days or longer

Nice dobs! I hope they have answers and not guesses for you.
To hubs you are "the teacher in california". Not very original or catchy but there ya go.

Pl has been described as "my canadian doppleganger" since we have the two crazy similarly aged boys and farms with water fowl.
Jez i think you were described as "the one who lives in Canada who has a daughter".

I think Kit is "the uk milf" :rofl: sorry but you're hot.

Shae is "the young one in college".

Fluek is "the one in Tennessee who I'd probably get along with really well irl".

I can't remember anyone else's...I mean no offense!

Anyway PL just come up with a solid back up plan. It always makes me feel better to have a good fail proof plan in place to fall back on should the ideal situation not work out. Are there any more houses to look at? Also do y'all to rent backs there? Here you can go ahead with a sale but still rent your house from the new owner until you find a place (obviously if all parties agree to it). I think we did like a 3 day rent back when we moved here because our rental hone wasn't ready and there was a small lapse in our closing date to move in.

Gigs, we may end up having to rent but try finding a landlord that allows a 90lb dog is a huge problem here! DH was talking to a mortgage broker friend recently and it looks like we'll have a much harder time to finance a new home this time. DH did a career change last year and it's mostly commission based. Banks won't look at his income for a minimum of 2 years unless we have a huge down payment we can't even approach the "B" rated lenders....
We really need this farm credit thing to work out. DH is going to sent them an email tomorrow and inquire about where we are at in the process or see if a small change to the plan would make it more probable for approval.

Dobby...I only use opks. Only symptom i have had today was this off and on aches in both my breasts all over. I did buy an hpt, but will give it to friday before I take it lol. Maybe we can be weight loss buddies. Hopefully your appointment goes well

Future sorry i missed your post I am between 14-15 dpo so in a few hours 15-16 dpo. I has pos opks on 9/8 and 9/9.

@Shae: Yeah I usually put it in the spoiler so sorry...and hell im grossed out by own cm LOL. Im not sure what is normal and what's not honestly because it changes so much

Jezika: that tagline would fit me perfectly LOL. I was like that when my kids started daycare. My son just had his first day of kindergarden this year and I almost broke down leaving him LOL. I suppose your tagline would be "The one with the witty taglines" lol

@Kittykat: Fingers crossed that you will receive nothing but good news on your appointment,

@Pacific: good job on selling your home and I am sure the perfect home is coming soon even if you have to live with your parents short term

I went to the hospital this morning...no pregnancy test done but I do have 4 mrsa wounds spreading. They were going to admit me, but will see how i respond as an outpatient first.

Also i made churros and a blue velvet cake today. My problem is I need to lose weight, BUT i love to bake. Sighhhhhh.

Hunni, fx for out patiente care working out!

Jez, "fellow Canadian with same aged daughter", sorry I am not witty at all! Glad to hear you are both adjusting to daycare. Will this be your long term solution?

Speaking of weight: apparently my mw team no longer cares about weight gain between appointments. As in, they ask out of curiosity, but since I don't know, we have been taking guesses. (Yepp, bathroom battery has been dead for a while). Judging by my food intake, point in pregnancy and starting weight: I figured high 130s this week at least. Even with Ls pregnancy I didn't gain much. Anyway, I used my mom's scale this morning and it was 132!! I was so surprised how "low" it was.... My non pregnancy target weight is 125 to give you an idea (but at 120 I'd consider it too low). Pretty sure I started this pregnancy somewhere around 132-135.
And I ended my first pregnancy around 145...maybe 150 tops and started it at 135. Maybe I shouldn't worry at all, thinking of first pregnancy now and remembering how little weight I actually Gained.

Sorry, rambling..

Gigs haha I&#8217;m surprised mine doesn&#8217;t have to do with how I always think I&#8217;m pregnant despite being on birth control. Speaking of which...

Okay I&#8217;m pretty sure I&#8217;m not pregnant but I&#8217;m gonna worry anyway cuz I&#8217;m me. I started spotting 9/22, but no real blood, just tan CM. Continued through today (technically yesterday cuz it&#8217;s 1 am) with no change in darkness. I missed my pills a on 9/14-15, so had spotting 8 days after missing the pills. I had a touch of spotting (more than today, it was like a bit of reddish blood in my CM) on like the 16th or 17th, I forgot to document it. I figure that bleeding is cuz of missing the pills, but not sure what the past 2 days are about. I&#8217;m due for my withdrawal pills to start on the 28th. I&#8217;m also getting nausea, right now I&#8217;m laying in bed and I&#8217;m really nauseous and gassy and my intestines are being pissy at me. Ugh.

Okay love to everyone, time for bed

Gigs I&#8217;m very happy to accept that tagline :rofl: but I&#8217;m not sure I&#8217;m at &#8216;milf&#8217; standards :haha:

Pacific we are allowed to look at the house but we have to make appointments and I think they think I look at it too much so I just walk down the street and occasionally squeeze through a gap in the fencing :rofl:

Hunni opks aren&#8217;t always reliable, your body could have geared up to ovulate (giving a positive test) then stoppped and not ovulated. OR you could be a late test bloomer and get a BFP soon!

Shae I&#8217;m sorry you&#8217;re having a scare, did you have any sex on the days you missed your pill? Or the few days before? And is it the combined pill? Did you just take them late or no pill at all?

Kit he didn&#8217;t fully finish straight in me but some of the finished product did end up in/on my vagina. That was the day of the first missed pill, 9/14. It&#8217;s the combined pill. I left my pill pack at college by accident when going home for the weekend so I didn&#8217;t take the pills for 2 days and then I doubled up the next 2 days (9/16-17). On 9/15 (day 2 of missed pills) I felt my progesterone dropping (which I assumed was gonna happen cuz I wasn&#8217;t taking it), I had night sweats during a nap. Then 9/16 or so I had a teeny bit of red but it was barely there, very light spotting.

Dude so my roommate has her boyfriend (actually they&#8217;re not even dating they&#8217;re just kinda a new thing) sleep over all the time, and it used to only be when I didn&#8217;t have morning classes but I have an 8 am today and she had him sleep over last night so I can&#8217;t get ready for class in my own room and I&#8217;m pissed, like if you wanna have a guy sleep over get a single room or an apartment or something, it&#8217;s not fair to me. He snores, and I last night one of my earplugs fell out and I couldn&#8217;t find it (still can&#8217;t) and his snoring woke me up.

From what I&#8217;ve read you shouldn&#8217;t double up on pills, the combined pill is slightly more protective when missed but not a lot. Normally I disagree with your chances of pregnancy but I&#8217;ve known a few to get pregnant from a missed pill! I think you should test in a couple of days!

Kit my pill pack instructions said to double up. It can cause nausea during the days of double up, though. If AF doesn&#8217;t show, I&#8217;ll test

Kit my pill pack instructions said to double up. It can cause nausea during the days of double up, though. If AF doesn’t show, I’ll test

Oh really?? My packs always said never to double up! But then I haven’t taken the pill in about 6 years so my advice will be very out of date!

Yup, medical stuff can change super fast based on new information and research etc. It also could be different with different pills, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->