General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Green, wow. Sorry about the sister. Doesn't seem fair, but can she afford the delivery?
As for only our kids being seen... I hear you. Sometimes the people closer to us are even worse for it. Ex: mil when I was pregnant but she hasn't put much effort into her so far only grandchild. Different topic, sorry I strayed.

Gigs, I can't remember if you had told us if your refinance went through?

Today I feel bad: I have been forgetting to schedule L for his shots. I knew we were behind even though I am a believer in vaccines (not over vaccination). So our local daycare/childcare program place put on a healthy start fair for kids under 6 today. Lots of resources, etc good information, etc. They even had the healthcare there for shots for any kids that were due. So Apparently L didn't have his 1 year old (4 shots) and 18 month shots (1) for a total of 5 shots. So now he's good until kindergarten since I decided to go for them all (move and baby on the way, who knows what my brain is up to!).
He cried, but his recovery time from needle to needle was good.

Pl our house did appraise at 51k above what they said at first, thank goodness. I figured it would but it was still nerve racking having the possibility there that it wouldn't work out, then we'd be $490 poorer for nothing. So now we are waiting to close on the loan; not sure when that will happen but i hope it's soon because I am ready for a larger vehicle!

Ugh and i hear you on useless absentee grandparents.

Which reminds me...we haveva family name that my aunt suggested, and it works for honoring our FIL who has been better then both biological grandfathers...but it's David, which would be "Myles David". That's too weird, right? Too close to Myles Davis? Opinions appreciated. I am not in love with it.

Lol Shae. Lol. That is the cutest thing I’ve read all week. I believe Miles Davis was a musician.

Gigs, the very thing that just happened with Shae means it’s probably fine. Anyone who would know would likely just think “ah, similar” and then move on with their lives.

Green I hear you re: stuff with your sister. This is a good place to vent. Sometimes we are irrationally (and rationally) annoyed by the people we love the most.

Oh Gigs good need on the financing.

PL I thought I was bad with being three weeks late on shots haha. Did you not need immunization records for daycare? Or I guess not if it was home care? Anyway, I think you can forgive yourself with all that’s on your plate. Oh and can’t you just stay longer in your current house and rent from the new owners like Gigs said? And how come you’re not in a “chain” where your closing date is contingent on you guys finding a place. I’ve never been in that situation but I swear it’s a thing...?

Oh Green, thanks for explaining the drug test situation. I can rest easy tonight.

Jez, no daycare never asked for a record of vaccines. We are also in an area where parents tend to go against vaccination, even though last year we had a few cases of confirmed whooping cough! Makes me wonder why some parents still opt against. maybe they are counting on the immunity of the rest of the pack. Just ugh! Leave the non vaccination for people that actually can't do it for real health reasons!!! Sorry, I know, controversial topic...

DH did not want to ask about a rent back. Another ugh. Let's hope we hear back from the farm credit people soon, or else we are shopping for a townhome. So far I have found a home for my chickens and short term home for the sheep.

Shae: sorry does this mean you are moving dorms?

Gigs, yay on the good appraisal, fx they get the paperwork sorted soon and you get to pay off the high interest loans/credits with it!

PL I’m not sure if I’m moving buildings, but I’m moving out of my current room in the next few days.

Ugh so nauseous this morning. Felt sick when I brushed my teeth. I always gag but this time I felt pukey too. I’m also constipated and super gassy (no clue why, college normally regulates my BMs and they were regular until a few days ago) which could be causing the nausea. I stayed up for 21 hours straight yesterday so I feel like I can’t be pregnant lol, I was pretty energetic most of the day including when I was doing laundry at 2 am and went to bed at 3 am. I’m exhausted this morning, but that may only be until I eat breakfast. Might make the nausea go away too.

Shae when is your period due and how long ago was the questionable sex? I'm sorry you are feeling so crummy though :(

Lucky me, MIL took Lev today. He has been running me ragged! His nicknames are "monkey" and "pin ball" because he gets into EVERYTHING and as soon as you move him away from things he isn't supposed to play with, he head right into something else. Yesterday he got into the full dishwasher whike i was getting him milk. He opened it and pulled the bottom rack off the tracks...so i set the milk jug down, moved him, and tried to fix & close the dishwasher. Little monkey grabs the milk jug and runs! Des starts chasing him and Lev is giggling like it's the best fun ever to run with a milk jug.

Anyway. I have to tidy up my house. It's a dang wreck again as it's felt like an impossible task keeping it clean, especially with monkey man.

Gigs the sugar pills start Friday, last month I started bleeding on the Saturday night. Sex was 12 days ago including today, same day as first missed pill.

ETA: that’s so funny about the milk jug

So will you test if it doesn't show? Or sneak one early ;)

Gigs I’m going home on Friday so I may just wait until then. I’m tempted to go to the dollar store but I just got a good parking spot :rofl: I mean, considering the missed pills, plus that I doubled up, I would average perfect (1%) and typical use (9%) chances to say I have a 5% chance of pregnancy, maybe less considering the :spermy: weren’t actually shot into my “hoo hoo” I believe you called it lol, but rather ended up on the outside and a bit on the inside. People have gotten pregnant from that, but not a TON of people.

ETA: I left my pregnancy tests at home, that’s why I’d have to go to the dollar store

Gigs :haha: that's funny her calls her Mocha.

I think maybe it's affordabilty? But I know what you mean ;) I hope they continue too.

Oh I want a bite of that cake :) I'm feeling rather..... unhealthy today.

I have no idea who Myles Davis is. I'm too lazy to google. Myles David sounds good to me though.

I hear you on "monkey" toddler V is almost as bad. I've heard curiousity is good though, at least I tell myself that :haha:

Greenie nope I didn't request the denial letter.

I think that's perfectly normal to feel that way. I remember feeling upset when people were ttc #1 and were preggo first cycle. You think, "when will my freaking turn be?! How come I have to wait?! Why am I suffering?" I was happy for people to get bfp, but couldn't help but be jealous and fear it would never happen. I get it and I hope you can join her quickly. I would be annoyed too. Oh man I can't imagine having a baby without insurance, bad enough with it.

Jez makena care connect coordinator called me at the start of the mnth and said I was approved. It's why I feel like it has something to do with their copay assistance program. I just hate to assume and get screwed. Ugh....

Yeah I think I'd want to work here and there but no where near fulltime. I'll have to buy a lottery ticket and dream a little :haha:

Shae glad roommate issue is working itself out. Hope you get a room with someone you like and vice versa.

Hope you feel better. Lack of sleep can definitely give me preggo symptoms. Oh and hope you don't have to test and I mean that in a nice way as I know you would prefer to wait :)
Pacific glad L tolerated the shits alright.

CB where are you? You had a scan Monday as I recall. I hope that went well dear.

AFM been such a hectic week. Last night was awful. Mocha had been very sick between DH leaving and me coming home. I almost vomitted from clean her diarrhea and vomit up. I had to give both V and Mocha a bath after an exhausting day at work. Today was a bit better. We are expecting surveyors next week. So ready to get that over with!! However Medicare is changing home health OASIS so I'll move onto studying the changes.

I called my makena coordinator yesterday and today. Left a voicemail yesterday, but no response. Going to call multiple times tomorrow as I want this sorted.

Anyways, hope everyone has a good night.

Flueks - I mean, I totally have POAS fever, but I don’t wanna have to use multiple tests just because I tested too early. Or spend money when I have tests at home. And I don’t have any cups to pee in here, and testing with other people potentially in the hallway outside the bathroom who could see me bring it in or out, freaks me out. I’m going home Friday afternoon after I get out of work study, so I can take a test at home from my drawer of tests lol

Fluek i hope they get your script sorted out. Ugggghhhh I despise having to follow up on everything because people are lazy and don't want to do their jobs!!! I just had to deal with this for my life insurance, they needed paper work and the med record lady at my drs office swore up and down she sent it, was giving me a ton of attitude too...after back and forth on the phone with her and the insurance agent it turned out she DIDN'T send everything. At first she said it'd be sent the following week which made me so mad! After i threatened to come down to the office, she faxed it within the hour :haha:

Any way just so you know it was oreo ice cream cake and it was amazing. My bday is coming up and i might just ask for the same cake lol

Just popping in to say have meetings all week I forgot about so appointment is on Friday. Still no sight of sound of af

I’m sitting in a chair crocheting and I started having mild chest tightness and it felt like I wasn’t getting quite enough air (mini panic attack?) and then all of a sudden I started feeling super nauseous, I actually gagged at one point. I’m still a bit nauseous, it has a mild baseline with waves of more moderate nausea. I’m so confused. Maybe it’s because I’m constipated? I don’t think I’ve had a BM since like Saturday. Then of course I remember constipation is a symptom so I’m like aggghhh idk what to think. I normally have nausea when I PMS (on the mirena at least) but I’m on the pill so my progesterone isn’t dropping yet, it’s actually the highest this week I think. Last pill is tomorrow, then Friday is sugar pills. While I’m listing all these symptoms, I’m pretty sure I’m not pregnant. I’m totally gonna test Friday though lol

Update: I finally had a decent BM, not enough considering I hadn’t gone since Saturday, but it’s a start. I’m still nauseous, just had a wave of nausea a minute ago.

Hi Ladies

Just having a read back, have been super busy & then so tired in the eves i been falling asleep mega early lol

I'm working today so i'm on the PC woop, il been replying back shortly after ive read back lol :)

Flueks your reply to Pacific about L's shots... you typed 'shits' :rofl: its just really tickled me to read it as 'L tolerated his shits alright' hahahaaa

Flueks i thought the shots were given the OK by the insurer - how comes there is now issues with them? Such a pain!

Gigs happy 22wks today eep! not long until your scan hun :) Lol at the boys re the Milk jug, lil monkeys indeed! Nuala & Riley are exactly the same, they spur each other on! Hows your basement now? I hope its drying out ok...

MrsG awesome you & hubs are giving it 6 months for ttc :) sorry your sister is being abit un-appreciative of her new pg, it always makes me want to just shake some women like ' your pg, being thankful & blessed, some cannot have it' type thing.. unless she suffered so bad with sickness in prev pg's, sadly its part n parcel with pg, she may not realise shes being like it but hey ho..

Dobby, will you be going back to see Dr re no period show or are you awaiting further investigations? Hope you & A are all groovy otherwise

Shae im glad the room-mate issue is resolving, you look so sweet & lovely, i couldn't imagine anyone not getting on with you :hugs:

You have so much will power with not going out to buy a pg test before testing tomorrow lol! I think the pg chance is very minimal but should never rule anything out, could be that the symptoms could be more heightened because your worried etc.. which ever the outcome, i hope its what you want :)

Pacific i hope the farm credit comes good for you guys!

I cant remember much else...

oh the tag-line thing lol made me chuckle aswell - mine are

Jez - the one who was UK Basingstoke but emigrated

Pacific - the one who lives out in the sticks (lol sorry)

Gigs - The farm girl (hehe)

MrsG - sorry to say but you are 'The one who had Twins boys'

Flueks - The Nurse

Dobby - The teacher with the cute american voice (lol)

cant remember many of the others

AFM - Had my placenta presentation scan on Monday, all was ok to a degree i guess.. Placenta has moved up a chunk but its needed to be more than 40mm (4cm) away from my previous scarring - it wasnt, typical! It was 37mm LOL - but apparently anything less than 40mm can cause an issue when the Placenta comes away after delivery re the wound site & the healing & it can can tear into the previous scarring & thats not good. SO... i then had to have another scan on Tuesday morning by the Spec-consultant, who has referred me to have an MRI scan, have to wait for a letter to come through, i guess they want to 100% make sure, i suppose they can only see so much from a tummy & internal scan, he said hes had cases like mine where it all looks good on scan (without an MRI ) & then come to theatre delivery its all gone abit wrong, so im awaiting for further scan dates urhhh!!! Didnt get any pics of baby boy either as it was quite formal, i still need to book y Baby bond 3/4d scan, god im unorganised atm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->