General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

haha!! i think i will aswell - if it aint broke, dont fix it type thing :haha:

This layout is awful, and it won’t let me go back to desktop mode anymore! I always use desktop mode on my phone.

My cold finally hit. My tonsil has been swollen since Saturday, and today I woke up all congested with a runny nose.

I had typed out a long response last night and it went through. It's disappeared today. Grrr.

Gigs I had asked about the cake. May just buy a blizzard cake from dq.

On a positive note I'm officially the educator and should go salary starting next payroll.

Shae hope you feel better soon.

Wtf is this format change. Also I cannot see any pics from Shae nor a post from CPP despite both having been referenced.

Gonna go selfish here and say I’m petrified Tilly has a UTI coz she’s had high fever (39.5 temporal) and vomited this morning. Last time she had these things together it was indeed a UTI and she was hospitalized for 5 days, was in IV, needed a spinal tap etc. Even just testing for UTI (catheter) will be horrific if it comes to that :(

Dobs hope your appt goes/went ok today

Shae feel better!

Aww Jez ugh it's just heartbreaking when they're ill! But that sounds like standard flu or virus symptoms, not necessarily worthy of a hospital stay. Fx it's just at its worst now and only gets better from here!

There has been some muck going around Des' school and I'm highly paranoid it'll infultrate our home at any time *shifty eyes* just standard virus stuff but I hate seeing my kids miserable, and hate my susceptibility to catching their icky while I'm pregnant.

Omg you had to say "dq blizzard" *drool*

Jez Tilly probs has standard Viral stuff from the Nursery.. very common & its horrible when they’re poorly, could always see if you can grab a pee sample & ask a Dr or nurse at your surgery to check it? I used to get Riley to play in the shower & stand up & catch his wee Lol!

Sorry your feeling grotty & tun down Shae.. dose up & snuggle with a blanket :hugs:

We’ve all had snotty lurgy colds here Gigs aswell from the school no doubt pfft! I tell everyone no kissing & touching in our house lol! Poor squiggles!

I bloominwell hate this layout ohhhhh!!!! I cant change to Desktop version either Shae, im not keen on the mobile way! They need to invent a BnB app & that will do me fine

Honestly the "default" options works best for me! Give it a try!

Ugh cb hope all the ickieness goes away soon!
Shae you too! Ughghhh hate being sick! At least enjoy time curled up in a blanket and possibly with a warm beverage.

This format blows!. I have no favorite threads anymore grrrr!

I started my first postpartum period today. Grrr. On the upside, it’s my first day of vacation! Though really.... what is vacation with a baby? I guess it’s nice to step away from the office though. We’re settling into our new house though (moved in last Sat) and are trying to unpack just enough to pack suitcases to head to California.

This sucks big time, 39 days in and I’m still bleeding really heavy and painfully with clots I have my probably not (based on the fact they haven’t urgently called me) cancer appointment in 5 days, hopefully they come up with a solution to all this bleeding

Oh yeh and I can’t remember who asked about desktop but if your on an iPhone if you click the share button at the bottom then scroll through the lower options you get the option for request desktop site, it’s better but still not great!

Cpp yeah the faves are all jacked up! It's showing all my threads as new from months ago.

Mich congratulations on getting into the house! Ahh first pp bleed, yikes. Good luck to ya. Hope it doesn't interfere with vacation.

Kit wtf that doesn't seem right. Maybe missed tissue? Are you feeling ok otherwise (no fever or anything that would indicate infection)?

This morning I'm seeing signatures in standard view which makes me happy.

Ugh rough night i was up a million times to pee :roll: now up at 6:25 on a Saturday because some a-hole on his motorcycle sped by our house (we have a long strip of straight road so they do that from time to time but not usually this damn early!). No point in trying to sleep more. Think i'm gonna shower and coffee.

Now that the signatures are showing on mobile I’m much less unhappy about it.

Kit I can’t find a share option on the page, but I’m getting used to this new mobile view so it’s okay. I hope your appointment goes well. It’s probably fibroids, not cancer.

Gigs sorry about the crappy sleep :(

Last night my whole face hurt ugh, this morning I’m still very congested, living on cold meds. Going up to visit my grandfather so no huddling in blankets for now, instead I’m sitting in a car with an iced coffee lol

Last edited:
My temp says I'm over 98 but I wake up feeling freezing the past 3 days. It's in the 70's in here. I shouldn't be freezing. brrrrr

Im on default style now, abit better but i cant find the ‘share’ bit Kitty was referring to at bottom of page to revert to Desktop :-/

Shae have u started spotting? I can see some bits on your ff chart but my phone being annoying & not letting me open it pfft!

Hope the coffee helps Gigs.. im up twice a night min to pee atm, its a butt pain indeed!

Sorry your bleeding so heavy still Kit :hugs: i reckon it polyps or fibroids hun.. they should be able to remove those if its the case. On a happier note, anymore news on your house yet? Have u guys moved in yet..?

Hope your moves going ok Miche & your first period isnt too bad. Fx your cycles get back to normal quickly ready for ttc :)

I did a 28 wk bump shot earlier.. jeez i look huge lol! I think i was about 35 wks from looking at other bump pics with Nuala in comparison with the size, il upload! Anyone else wanna share a bumpy?? He he

28 wks (well 28+5) it probs doesn’t look that big really but im usually very tiny flat tummy & my uterus tilts backwards pre-pg so that coukd be why i never show enormous Lol

C1ADEBEB-C0AD-45FB-B9ED-4E2C74CAC03E.jpeg

Yeh I feel drained but no fever or anything, and they said no tissue left just the fibroids (or whatever they are)

CB I’d say you’re pretty big but in a good way, it’s all baby (and internal organs lol). I hope to show a lot when I have kids, I wanna have an obvious bump ASAP and spend as much time styling my bump as I can lol. Maybe I’m crazy though. A lot of women hate it cuz they feel fat or like a whale, but I think as long as it’s my bump and not my thighs ballooning, I’m good.
Oh, and I haven’t started spotting yet (well, I saw a tiiiiny smear of blood Friday night but that’s a bit early for it considering the first sugar pill was an hour before I saw that, it wouldn’t be from that) but last time I started late Saturday night so unless it’s not here tomorrow afternoon I won’t worry. I’ve been feeling better (except for my cold and being exhausted), and I had night sweats from progesterone dropping when I napped today, I had to change my clothes cuz they were damp. My progesterone will drop either way because I stopped taking the pills containing it, but I think it’s still a good sign that I’m not pregnant.

Kit I’m glad you don’t have a fever, but I’m sorry you feel so drained.

CB I just checked the FF app and they’re down for maintenance. I’ll check the link when the app is back up.

Can someone tell me what page we’re on? BnB changed the number of posts per page and I was seeing like 20 and it was way too much and we were only on like page 2000, so I changed it to 10 a page and now it says I’m on page 4014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->