General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

OMG im officially in my "Third Tri" ahhhh how did that happen so fast!!! :shock:

Was just thinking also, Breea should be due her baby now.. or unless shes popped him out already - Breea if your lurking, pic updates please and/or hope your well :)

Congrats cb!

I’ll totally take cute American voice! Buaha ;)

I want to reply but i’n So drained. These meetings are killing me. My grade level team met from 3-5! WTH! I have a kid! I legit almost was late to daycare and A was mad

We’re sick going on two weeks now. I wanted to do flu shots tomorrow but we’re right in that edge of are we too sick to get it.

But I am going in at 4:15 with my usual gyn who I haven’t seen since I had A cuz booking is so hard lol. I swear if she pulls some crap like you’re sick that must be why i’m going to lose it on her

ETA I feel better because I googled Medroxyprogesterone failure and unlike googling fluid in the uterus the big C was not on the list of possible diagnosis

Hi ladies
Sorry been busy sick and busy lol
Had af ghost mode, a UTI with sulfa antibiotics that caused a reaction of legit non stop puking every10 to 30minutes for over24 hours:sick: then the ER for dehydration,IV antibiotics, told uti had spread to bladder infection and sent home on new meds...
Just finished the new rx but still feeling the burn IYKWIM...
had to argue with the tech to get back in asap tho continue more antibiotics,as she just was not getting why i couldn't wait THREE weeks to see the doc again:growlmad:
Idiot...she was not getting for me to finish 5days of Bactrim and STILL feel the UTI nearly the same,i need to take it longer or its no diff than when you take them,feel better,stop taking them early,and the infection comes back stronger!
Sooo anyhow,still mega computer probs with laptop,needs repair,phone is busted up due to Romeo,but functional,luckily I've got this Amazon fire tablet ex-trying to be current again-hubs bought me lol.
SLOWLY fighting it out...
And yes you read correctly. He's very much pushing hard to be together again,has been here100%for all my appts and med issues etc.
He's making a really really hard effort and starts over about half the week.

I love him but it's diff than before given how he left and all that went on,but I'm giving ita try. He knows my thoughts feelings and hesitations, so we shall see what happens.
It's def gonna take time for me to feel the way I did about i him...if that's possible cuz I've never been able to break up with someone and go back to how it was.

On s TTC note,since he's been here so much our BD timing was awesome lol. Pretty sure I O'd cd 14, had a super achy ute night of cd 13 and we :sex: cd14 morning:thumbup:
Bds cd 9 and 11 fell just after midnight (start of those days)
We just kinda winged it,nothing was pre planned,but I did use preseed and soft cups after each.
So we will see,hopeful but kinda not given I'm on cycle55 in a row:cry:

Dobby i just remember your youtube Video of the digi test when you were very early pg with A & your voice was very cute :) I wouldnt of thought being ill would delay your period either, ive never had that happen to me in the past.. dont take no poop girly! lol ! Sorry your still both under the wether hun.. it will pass eventually, seems like forever when your ill though :hugs:

J - hey :wave:

Is this the most recent ex-hubs or Ex from before? .. fab news on perfect bd'ing though ;) & OMG you've been so poorly ill aswell, massive hugs.. hope your getting back on the mend very gradually bless you

I'd have to agree Dobs, you do have a very cute voice!

Thanks cb! I know, time is FLYING! I can't believe I have about 4 months exactly until delivery. With as crazy as Lev has been I am getting quite nervous...his favorite new activity is moving the dining table chairs so that he can climb on them, then onto the table :dohh:

Sorry about the placenta! I am confused, is it that important if you'll be having a planned c section? And is an MRI safe for the baby? I always thought radiological stuff was off limits if pregnant. Maybe I have been living a lie...

Dobs are you having any pain in your uterus? I think I already asked but could it be pelvic inflammatory disease? Regardless I hope it is resolved for you soon!

J what a mess, so sorry the ER has been your second home lately! I hope you feel better soon. I also hope things work out this time between you and hubs. Sounds like he is committed. Is your son happy to have him around again?

Busy over here but mostly I am counting down days! 4 more until I hopefully get final confirmation on baby's sex! Then next weekend is my last disc golf tournament of the season. The course is pretty rough so I'm nervous I won't make it through the whole thing...but I want to try!

Gigs you may need to put the chairs up on the table until he gets bored with trying to climb up on it, its annoying isnt it lol

I dont think a any radiology stuff is that safe esp in pg but apparently its a real quick scan for this & they dont give you the dye that they would usually give you.. My dentist wont even do a mouth xray when pg lol! maybe as it could be life threatening they need to check :confused:

:hi: too one and all, have sooo missed you all, and soo missed so much! Going to skim back

For the?s
Yes this is last hub,hub#3who wants to also be#4 lol...weird.
We have always maintained contact since the divorce and he's always been there for me
We only quit speaking here n there,generally when he would passive aggressively send smart ass texts bcuz he was mad i was dating someone:roll:
Dude YOU divorced meee lol
All has been good but he still has a few worrying habits that caused issue during the marriage,mainly him still not budgeting and wreckless spending here and there.
But at the stage we are,i can def speak freely and point it out...he it's getting better tho.

DS has always asked about him,and i never made it clear he was perma gone because we remained friends but he's happy
Exhubs work overlaps ds school a lot tho so few visits

OMG im officially in my "Third Tri" ahhhh how did that happen so fast!!! :shock:

Was just thinking also, Breea should be due her baby now.. or unless shes popped him out already - Breea if your lurking, pic updates please and/or hope your well :)

I have been lurking. :haha: No baby yet. 11 days until my due date. Just trying to be patient... :thumbup:

Yay for third trimester!!

Hi cpp! "The opinionated & somewhat crunchy one that I agree on with a lot of things" :haha: welcome back! Looking forward to line spotting :thumbup:

J "the crazy sista in Florida" lol just cause I always feel like you have something crazy going on! By the way what ever happened with the chihuahuas? Also sorry Romeo broke your phone.

Bre how are you hanging in there??? Any day now! Ahhh the end is so uncomfortable, you have my empathy girl.

Afm this baby is kicking me (i think) way up hogh, like 4 inches above my belly button :shock: at first i thought it mist just be gas moving through :blush: but then i got a braxton hicks contraction and could feel my hard ute that high. I feel him kick super low too...i'm like dang kid how so you get around so much?! I'm laying down so maybe my internal stuff has shifted? Idk.

Oh shae forgot to comment but i'm not seeing anything. hard to say what dpo you'd be though...

Wooooooaaaaahhhh y'all wtf just happened to b&b?!
My page is all white and functions completely different...woah I was just getting ised to the last "mobile friendly" design.

Gigs, I just thought the same thibg! I don't like it one bit!
Must admit, at first I thought it was my phone but I am glad it's not just me

OMG the BnB layout?? is it an upgrade do you reckon? i had it saved on my work PC faves & it wouldnt log in this morning so i had to re-do it from Google & its all white & weird uhhh not liking it, pref the other version! Unless its a weird error thing?

Shae not seeing anything on the test either hun.. your withdrawal bleed will probs happen in next few days when u start your sugar pills, if not you should def re-test :)

Nope, definitely a very user unfriendly new version. I also noted my type-o in my last post and discovered very quickly there is no "edit" option -.-

If you scroll to the bottom you can pick a display from a scroll down option. The bottom option of the three seems to be the most user friendly but this still sucks by comparison to the old purple version. I also can't find an option to switch back to desktop version.

Testing if emojis are the same: :dohh: :dance:

Oh forget who asked but i most definitely did not make that cake. I think i got it at wegman's.

It wasnt me that asked about it but Gigs that cake looked soooooooo gooooood!!

This new layout BnB - on the PC - dunno what its like on the iphone, theres no user control panel on the left either & my page wont save it from my last chat, so if u miss a few pages u gotta click back! It keeps saying error here n there though so maybe its a weird tech glitch?!

oh if you click on your profile pic at top page right side you can edit & change signature block from there..

They just launched it so I guess there are going to be lots of bugs to work out. Maybe voice your complaints in the forum test thread area? I already did haha

Wooooaaah just accidentally flipped my screen on its side and all the signatures show in that view :-k

Me no likey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"