General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

CP hm I could’ve sworn we were in the 3000s or something. Looks like it changed everyone to 20 a page, so unless someone remembers what page we were on, idk.

Update: I’ve begun spotting, aka not pregnant. Always somewhat disappointing, but logically relieving. I’ve been a bit broody/baby crazy lately, unfortunately.

ETA: looks like FF is back up.

Shae, makes perfect sense, reliwr and dissapointment. Probably doesn't help hanging out on a TTC forum ;)

I do not like this new lay out

Gotta go again, trying to catch my hens. Rehoming them tomorrow :( it's almost dark and the plan is to just grab them off the roost.

Guess who's back. Back again. Pretty's back. Tell a friend. lol

Started taking opks at CD14, but they've all been negative. And I think they've been getting fainter. I guess it's possible I didn't O this month, but there's also a chance my urine wasn't strong enough or I O'd early. DTD on CD10 and 16. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Not really holding out much hope for this month though. Anyway, I'll read back on posts tomorrow; it's 2am here and I'm tired af.

:growlmad: on the new layout...
And last i saved we were around 3008 pages,but i was way behind....hope they didn't take out some old posts for those wanting to start reading this thread or if we want to search back...
nuttin goin on here other than hanging with X on his3days off...and eating out waaaay too much....and junk at that lol
Saw Predator and the Nun art the movies,predator rocked,we both dozed off in the Nun lol.

Fairly positive i O'd cd 14, given aches, open cervix, watery fluid etc, but temps are underwhelming. Def thinking progesterone is decreasing grrrr.
Had to override FF to make crosshairs....i hate blue ones..
Off to get lil boy for visit time!

I see page 2007 aswell, im glad your happy Shae that your test was Neg, if they were pg symptoms you were experiencing id of thought you would of had some kind of line on the test.

Kit are you allowed to take some ‘Floradix’ Iron & B vits liquid to boast your iron & energy levels hun? Its probs related to your bleeding your feeling quite drained maybe :-/

I love to show my bump off with a clingy clothing as poss lol i think there’s something quite smug about walking around with a baby bump & being all ‘look at my bump’ ha ha

WxK32kCC-2044202995.jpg Regarding pages on old layout I believe we had recently hit 4000. I changed mine from 20 to 10 per page as it was before. I think the only posts lost were the ones created around the update. I'm getting used to it but it's growing on me.

Gigs hope you got more sleep today. Someone was up at 630 and ready for milk. Ugh.... there goes a morning of "sleeping in".

Shae all sounds promising that you aren't pregnant. Hope you are feeling better today.

Cp hope it's a good sign for you.

Pretty lol love the eminem reference. As far as opks mine would often go from barely a test line to bam positive. I know some people had progression but I had no rhyme or reason. It's actually why I started only using them if I had ewcm or was right before my usual O. I would stress over my line and delay O.

Michelle congrats on new home and hope your first pp AF isn't terrible. It still was way better than lochia pp.

Kitty it sounds non cancerous as I'm sure they'd have called to book you in sooner. Maybe fibroids causing all the bleeding. In any case :hugs: I'm sorry you are having to go through this.

Did you mention about your dishwasher being in the wrong place??

CB all bump and it's cute. I have a weird bump shape. I think it's from my usual belly fat. I get a dip at my belly button :haha: I've definitely popped. After supper last night I looked huge.

That's about all I got in responses.

AFM worked yesterday. Not too bad a day. DH and I went out to dinner as a early anniversary meal. Married 4 years on the 4th. Food was good and just had a nice evening with him.

V is napping so I think I'll do the same ;)

Here's a 17 week bump pic. I was extra huge from dinner :haha:

Flueks it’s still obviously a baby bump, and a very cute bump at that.

CB I totally agree about the clingy clothes, I totally wanna wear form fitting clothes to show off my future bump.

PL sorry about the hens

J hm yeah unfortunately due to your age it’s possible that your hormone levels are decreasing.

Pretty maybe you peaked on CD13? Or maybe you geared up and didn’t O? Without temps there’s no knowing, temps are generally more reliable than OPKs.

I started breaking out a few hours ago. I rarely ever get any pimples and when I do they are singles usually on my lower chin or cheekbone. I have 3 popping out right under my lower lip.
I checked ff to double check my memory yeah I've marked breaking out 3 times in 2 years and one was before ovulation and the other two were 5 and 6 dpo. So, an oddity for me for sure.

Morning ladies! I'm run ragged from this weekend. I tried to post last night but fell asleep with the phone in my hand. Today is my ultrasound...I had a dream about it last night. The dr pulled the baby out ofvmy hoohaa to determine sex then put him back to keep growing :haha: I believe i had a similar dream when i was pregnant last time where checking baby outside the uterus was standard practice lol.

Fluek you look lovely! Where did y'all have dinner?

Shae and cb i'm with y'all, i like to show off the bump but ONLY after I am definitely past the "fat or pregnant?" Stage. I definitely feel like I look super pregnant now. I was telling family over the weekend I'll be super surprised if this baby isn't measuring ahead by a minimum of 5 days.

J hope you're feeling better. Regarding the baby I know you wanted to give ds a sibling but at this point is it worth it considering the age gap? Or do you have other reasons for wanting a baby? Sorry if that is an intrusive question.

Cpp here's to hoping the "spots" are a good sign!!!

So in pregnant inlaw news...my SIL who has been trying since January still isn't pregnant as far as we know :( they'll be here for Thanksgiving so i'm hoping they're just waiting to share the news with us all at once.

Also my SIL thag lives close and is due shortly after me is having another boy! So for our families, this will be the 8th grandson. No little ladies yet! So much for my dream of a daughter or close neice :/

CP fx’d!

Gigs odd dream!

I feel like shit today. AF has begun in full blast, I’m coughing up mucus, I have a test in 15 minutes, I have service hours 4-7, I have homework due at midnight, and I just want to go to bed.

Yuck shae i hope you feel better or at least can get out of some obligations :(

Scan went really well! Baby is definitely a boy, no questions about it now. I can finally lay my hopes for a girl to rest and get excited about my little boy brood. Anyway I am relieved he is perfectly healthy so far. So now we just have to figure out a middle name for this guy!

Here are some pics, a bump shot and his profile pic both from today :) pardon my disheveled appearance.

And FYI photo uploading on this new layout is a dream, omg love it!

IMG_4823.JPG IMG_4827.jpg

I’ve burped more in the past 2 days than I have in the past 2 years (I almost never burp normally). Wtf. Exam went well, I think. I’m gonna take a nap before my service hours, I’ll try to be up and ready at 3:30, since it starts at 4.

Have I mentioned I’m crocheting a temperature blanket? It’s going pretty well. I’m using 2017 temps, which are admittedly a bit underwhelming, it wasn’t a very hot summer last year. 2016 was very hot, and this year had a decent number of hot days too. In 2017 there were only like 4-5 days that hit 90 degrees here. I didn’t realize this until after picking 2017 and starting the blanket. I just picked it because this year isn’t over yet and so I used last years temps. I’m 43 rows/days in, and it’s kinda wide so I’m going through yarn pretty fast. I didn’t want it to be a skinny or wimpy blanket, I wanted it to fully cover a person. I’m not exactly a crocheting expert, I legit only know how to single stitch, so that’s what I’m using.

Gigs beautiful bump pic and scan pic! He’s super cute! Glad you know for certain now re: gender.

Gigs thank you! We went to Fatz. Calabash chicken and shrimp!!:mrgreen:

Well I hope they are just waiting until Thanksgiving to announce. Ttc can be so frustrating.

Ah well maybe there will be a pink bundle eventually. FIL snd stepMIL figured V would be a boy because they had 2 grandsons.

Also your dream is hillarious. That would be so freaky and painful if that's what happened!!

Well what a a cute boy and bump you have!! Oh and agreed photo upload is much easier!! It's something I have enjoyed from the update.

Shae feel better soon. I hope you're able to complete everything. Or maybe get sn extension on work due??

You will have to share a pic sometime. I don't do any sewing or similar activities. Home ec in middle school scarred me :haha:

AFM surveyor here today at work and should finish Wednesday or early Thursday. Ugh, just hiding in my office which is in the back of the building thankfully. I've heard she's nice but I get nervous with these kinds of things.

Awww cute Bump & gawjus scan piccy of yoir cooking baby Blue Gigs :) Glad Gender has def been confirmed, i know its been bugging u slightly Lol!

Ah Flueks your bump is def a preggo bump & not a fatty one :hugs:

Ooh Cpeace fx its a random early pg symptom for you :)

Shae i hope your test went well today or is going well, sorry your bogged under with Cold lurgy & af arrival, im sure both will pass quickly in a few days time.

I love how easy the pic uploads are on here now though.. silver linings n all ;)

Afm, been in agony today with low back pain & trapped nerves, i even drove the car for this afternoons school run, (i never do that) the school is literally 10 mins walk from our house, i just couldnt walk :(

CB I'm sorry you are hurting so bad today. Think some stretches or a maternity belt might help? Hope it's a better tomorrow.

Scan is 2 weeks from today :) :)

Wow I just Googled temperature blanket. Who on earth thought of that?! It’s cool though. Send a WIP (work in progress) pic, Shae!

CB sorry about your back. Did you have it this bad before? Hope it’s just a temporary thing.

Gigs cute scan pic indeed, and bump too! So you guys didn’t settle on Myles David? And 8 boys, wow? So there really are zero girls in the fam?! That’s fascinating.

Flueks so you find out gender in two weeks then, right? How exciting! You’re leaning boy, from What I remember? Did you ever end up sharing any 12-week pics where we guessed? My memory sucks. Oh and cute bump! Can’t believe you guys don’t really have that long to go!

CP when would you test? Fingers crossed the spots are a sign of preg hormones.

Honestly i like the idea of David more than the name itself. In case y'all haven't noticed I am not a fan of traditional names :haha:

Cb uuuugh so sorry about the back pain! It is so debilitating!

Jez, yes, between my husband's family and mine and with all our kids there are: 7 total siblings between and including us, and me and hubs' sister are the only two girls. Then, so far, all of those with kids have boys, a total of 6 boy cousins with these two on the way. So over the two latest generations that will make 13 boys and 2 girls.

It also occurred to me that while i hope my brother has a girl for selfish reasons, my maiden name will die with him if he has only girls. Weird to think about. But i think his wife wants a lot of kids as she comes from a large family so we'll see...

Also I realized it's not at all shocking that i have all boys if you take the timing of sex into account and if you subscribe to the theory that boys are conceived closer to ovulation whereas girls are a few days out. If you recall, i get bad ov pains so i know when to time sex to conceive, and this time i only "dtd" when the pain hit (that was o-1 and o). It doesn't help that my libido goes through the roof at the same time.

It is way past my bedtime. Sorry for rambling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->