General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

*_* sounds perfect! I'm definitely jealous! I've been dreaming recently of a second floor (we have a ranch with a basement) and an indoor balcony. Ahhh, a girl can dream!

Broke down 13 dpo and got a BFN on frer, not looking in my favor this cycle:nope:

1449794708167.jpg

MrsGreen- That is such a beautiful home hun, love the balcony! I hope you get to fill it with as many babies as you want! <3

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on a lot, AF is surely depressing but now it's over. I'm taking soy this cycle, today was my last day, took it from 2-6. I've read very positive things and really hoping it works for me since I know not everything works for everyone.

Any of you tried it?

Hope you all are doing wonderful.

Hey Campn :)

Yes!! Not me but one of the ladies in the 2nd Tri did (as it was a good few months ago she fell preggers) been trying for like 28months, startedctaking Soy isoflavones & fell pg 2nd time using it, it shortens cycles & promotes early ovulation :thumbup: hoping it works for you hun!

Sorry you got bfn JD :( until Period arrives your still in though.. Some dont get their positives until way after period is due :)

Ahh, sorry JD :( hope you just have a last implanter!

Afm...

Fever is gone :D now i just feel like i have a cold, which beats the alternative so i'll take it.

Annnnnd...My boobs don't hurt. That's kind of a huge deal :happydance: they usually hurt right up until af...

Ok, now to pour over old symptoms...

My temp is approaching coverline??? I know a 5dpo dip isn't out of the norm but it started dropping ystrdy?? Also I feel like I'm getting sick now too :sick: ugh

JD- Sorry about the BFN...how long till AF is due?

Hmmm...i don't know much about charting but that does seem odd.........

Hope it's just early implantation! And feel sick in the tww sounds like a good thing!

You almost went back to cover in August, too....i was chart stalking you :blush:

J, hopefully an early implant!! :dust:

JD: you are not out until AF shows, there is still hope! :hugs:

Gigs: I did some googling on delaying o. Seems like the common consensus is why?and that it isn't that good to do.. but then the natural delay isn't that relyable. Maybe get 1 or 2 days out of it. Something as simple as starting a rigorous work out can delay it. Or stress. *sarcasm start*Right, who wouldn't want to stress on purpose? *sarcasm end*

I did start working out last week, feeling good but haven't had a day without muscle pain since. For now I take it as a good sign that the workouts are working

Maybe get a couple HIIT workouts in and cross your fingers :haha:

Maybe tje beginning of an implant dip J? :)))) i had a slight dip at 5dpo aswell & im still fighting of thus creppy headcold/bad sinus which i happened to get like a day or so after the positive test! All good tings hehe :thumbup:

Glad your fevers passed Gigs!! How many dpo you at now?

Gigs, maybe P90X for the month of december.. gosh, well maybe. Although, I don't want o to not happen.
For now I am doing the T25 workouts. 3 more weeks of the Alpha round and then on to Beta in the new year and should just be able to start into Gamma before TTC gets real again. I may pick up running again once on the west coast but no more intense work outs.
Gosh, I have no idea where I am in my cycle.

Pacific lol you are speaking Greek to me with all those letters and #s workouts...P90x I only know because my useless xhub kept wanting a copy:roll:
We literally had a GYM in one room of our house- all workout machines and stairclimber and a bike- it was very dusty by the time I moved out lol

Gihs n CB thx, hoping it is nothing major- way early for an AF dip but concerned my estogen is high or something:shrug:
I seem to have the lurgy ( hehe I love when CB says that!) So maybe being sick is throwing off temps??

J, T25 is the workout name, it's made by the same people that came out with P90X. The difference is that T25 is only 25 minutes a day instead of an hour long, because who really has time for that?
Each "round" is 5 weeks long with different work outs that increase in intensity throughout the 15 weeks. I can squeeze 25 minutes in at the end of my day.

My motivation is DH. When we met I had a six pack. The first time he saw it (or was it the first time that he realized what I had? Can't remember now) his jaws literally dropped. I am aiming for that reaction again. It turned him on. I currently have a nice cushion around my mid section that I am actually embarrassed to show. 25lbs to go...

Giiiirl, i need to get some of your motivation!

LADIES!!! The Omni hotel wants our eggs!!! We are in negotiation and may have eggs in their restaurant as early as next week!!! Too bad our slack bitches are laying a LOT less eggs recently...we were actually right about to cut off the timed lights and switch them to cheap food for the winter since we thought we were "out" with sales.

AHHHHHH i have so much nervous excitement right now!

Oh wow thats excellent Giggles :) & so near to Crimbo aswell hehe roll on the £'s :thumbup:

Or should i say $'s ;)

Haha J i always say lurgy or im all lurgoiled up Lol

:wohoo:Gigs!! That's awesome on the Omni deal
me thinks you need to have a "come to Jesus talk":trouble:
with those freeloaders! Lay...or end up on a plate!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members