General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae you remind me of my bro. Very bright and ambitious, but constantly afraid of failure when he was in school...then he'd pass everything with flying colors. I bet you'll be fine!

Future bahh was hoping for a different outcome:( :hugs: hope you're ok. You had mentioned putting ttc oh hold before, will you still be doing that?

Cb that plan would be great but hubby has to work Friday so no put of town dates until the weekend sadly!

Green I am anxiously awaiting your test!

Shae- good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!!

Cb- I know how you feel about calling it. Always made me feel guilty but what can you do with kids?!

Below are this morning tests. Frer is also expired lol but hey I didn't want to waste it! I also have a sore throat and so now I'm terrified it'll just be a chemical because my body is trying hard to fight off a cold. Is that even rational? Also trying to decide if I should put. Tests away for a couple days or just ask for a beta. Thoughts?

IMG_7798.JPG IMG_7799.JPG

YAY congrats Green! Are you excited? Shocked? Have you told hubs? Well being pregnant has probably helped lower your immunity and get you sick, but being sick is unlikely to be why a pregnancy would fail. You are only 10dpo and those are good lines, especially for an expired test! How much is a beta test for you versus hpt?

Gigs- I love your enthusiasm! I'm not even considering myself pregnant as of right now lol I need a good line. So I haven't told hubs or sister (who I would honestly tell first lol) beta doesn't cost but I'd have to convince my doctor to allow it. I'd basically have to beg based on past losses. The only excuse I have is she can see my history and see that my old fertility doctor always ordered them automatically.

And Happpppppyyyy birthday!!!

Thank you! And eeee that only puts you a month behind sis right?

I vote get a walmart cheapie (first signal). They aren't as good as frer for progression BUT they have been really good to me for early lines.

Just practiced on my partner and I heard her blood pressure loud and clear, thank the lord. Praying it stays that way. Practicum in 20 minutes

Green that’s totally positive eeeee! Did you use Clomid or no?

Shae- goood luck! You got this girl. Not even worried about you.
Nope no clomid. Nothing.

Gigs- I think I'm going to go to the store this afternoon or tomorrow depending on how I feel and i probably buy way too many test. When I tell DH I want to tell him with a digi so even if it's not this month I'll still have it for later. I also have one rapid result, also expired lol

Green, my last tests were also expired... If anything my guess is that they may be less sensitive, haha! I see those lines too, congratulations! ;)

Afm, my sheep found a home, they are leaving us next week. That leaves me with 4 geese and 5 ducks :(

Good luck shae!!!

I was talking about that gigs because I’m standing in a wedding in Alberta which is on the other side of the country. If I conceive this month our baby would be 1 month old and if the next month or two I’d be too pregnant to fly there I think? 36ish weeks. That puts us at TTC after the new year and I just don’t think I’m willing to wait that long, but I also don’t want to be a horrible friend. I’m really honestly not sure. My husband does not want to wait.

So shit hit the fan with my partner, the instructors were running late so she ran to print something and then they were suddenly ready, I had to use someone else and I had a hard time with her blood pressure, I only got the diastolic right. I still got an 84%, so I passed. But I forgot a bunch of stuff and I’m annoyed lol

Soooo I emailed my doctor and she was out but the doctor covering just said yes no problem!!! So I'm going in the morning to get my blood drawn. Also, for your viewing pleasure, test progression. Honest answers. Do these look dark enough? Bottom being Monday morning (8dpo) and top being today (10dpo) smu.

IMG_7803.JPG

Yes, looks fine you likely didn't implants until late 7dpo or early 8dpo. Looks fine for me that early.

Green thank you re: my exam! The top test looks much darker, so that’s a good sign. As long as it keeps getting darker and you don’t have any heavy bleeding, I say it’s good. 10 dpo is still early. If it were that light at 14 dpo I would honestly be a bit worried, but at 10 dpo it’s okay to be light.

I think given that it’s wondfo too it’s good progression. I never felt like I got a ton of them with my successful pregnancy!

Sorry it's been a long day so crappy responses.

Greenie definitely bfp and looks great for 10dpo. Wondfo progression is crap imo. It was better with V I think, but sucks for this baby girl. I'll see in a few about my wondfo at 10dpo. Yes I keep hpt progression albums on my phone :blush:

Shae be proud of that 84. Listen in nursing school you have to let go of that perfectionist only can have straight A attitude. I'm not saying to only put enough effort to pass, but do your best and remember many nurses oit there didn't make straight As. I was a B student in nursing school and even failed my first OB, pediatrics, and psych exam. I hated those specialty areas though and wasn't prepared for the exam style questions. When all answers are right and you choose the BEST answer, it sucks. I had a friend who always said "C =RN".

Pretty yay for an opening with mw. My ob office has 3 mw in the practice and the girls at work ask if I'm doing a home birth :rofl: they really do same as OB but a more geared towards natural things. I do want to take their natural childbirth class. Maybe I can go without epidural, but if not I have no shame.

Pacific are you having to get rid of all your animals??

Future I say don't put your life on hold if it makes you unhappy. I know it'll stink for her, but you have to do what's right for you and your family. Maybe I'm selfish, yes I am a bit ;)

Greenie as promised here's my 10dpo wondfo. I've also attached my 11dpo tests.

AFM just been a rough day. Manager asked if I'd see patients tomorrow. I'm still getting over this cold so I said probably not. I hate saying no, but I don't want to get patients sick.

Not really had an appetite today. Couldn't finish lunch and i had an apple and a frappe for dinner... :blush:

Not much else going on. Think I'll get ready for bed

usBrnPkP-3549265051.jpg XGb7Yszo-3549302395.jpg

Flueky - I'm starting to think about the logistics of a home birth, since I clearly can't be trusted in a building full of drugs. lol. I dunno if I'd want to birth on my bed or to put our inflatable kiddie pool in the living room and hang out in there. I feel like the living room would be more sturdy for squatting and the pool (and some absorbent underpads) would help control any mess.

Pretty- I've heard some pretty good things about water birth. Our hospital actually has rooms equipped with birthing tubs. I think some midwifes have their own portable birthing tubs too.

Flu- you're amazing thank you for posting those pics. Makes me feel much better about my light tests.

Sorry for the long day. I know you hate saying no but I'm sure those patients appreciate it! I also have a cold today which means I didn't get to go see my new nephew. I could have gone but I wouldn't do that since I have kids I get it lol
Also, an apple and a frappe sound balanced enough for a pregnant lady lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"