General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL Me too GIGS:friends:
I will start in 3 days 9dpo...Tuesday.
Gonna due it with a long hold that eve rather than FMU - since that's when I got a squinter with DS..every FMU after that.
so Im gonna hold off on a frer until closer to AF due date, which is 7 days from now, I'm 6dpo.
Heading out later to get a few walmart cheapos...My mom is driving me batty today!:growlmad:

Makes sense. I was originally planning to hold off until 10dpo but i can't help myself. :blush: Even though i am 99% sure a positive wouldn't show for me on 8dpo, i'm gonna do it anyway :dohh: no self control, man!

Des is being a crazy no nap monster right now. Like, screaming and coughing in protest :wacko: and we have a smoke detector low on batteries that is beeping....today would be a nice day to retreat to my cottage :haha:

Ok ladies, 2 part post here...
First, this was my first positive opk this month (I ovulated about 25 hours later)...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
...and here's the opk I just took now, getting darker still as it dries.

Hoping this is a good sign!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
oooh i hope so too Gigs! My opk test line was colourful aswell when i got my positive hehe fingers crossed!

J your 6dpo already? Blimey thats gone fast!! I think i started peeing already at that stage ha ha

I got some Amoxicillan AntiB's for my Sinuses ohhh thankgod! Hoping it'll start taking effect tomorrow.. 7 day course though, uhhh

J, medical question for you, my previous Ectopic back in 2013 resulted in my right tube being removed & they said my left tube was all clear blah blah etc.. What are the chances of it happening again on percentage basis? Didnt know if you saw anything like this in the field.. Google doesnt seem to give me a straight answer grr! Im sure all is fine but im worried, i keep getting random twitchy pain which cones & goes on my left side but not sure if its ligament related hmmm.. No other symptoms though so i suppose thats a good thing ? :-/

Cb, did the pain come and go with your ectopic? My understand was the pain should be constant if it's ectopic....?

Ladies...
It occurred to me that really have no symptoms and haven't had any af cramps or anything suggesting implantation...i know it's still early but i just had this sickening feeling it didn't work again this cycle :(

J, medical question for you, my previous Ectopic back in 2013 resulted in my right tube being removed & they said my left tube was all clear blah blah etc.. What are the chances of it happening again on percentage basis? Didnt know if you saw anything like this in the field.. Google doesnt seem to give me a straight answer grr! Im sure all is fine but im worried, i keep getting random twitchy pain which cones & goes on my left side but not sure if its ligament related hmmm.. No other symptoms though so i suppose thats a good thing ? :-/

That's how mine is too but on the right. It doesn't happen everyday but it's worrisome. I think you might be in the clear and it's just ligament pain. Baby must've implanted on the left side of your uterus?

Hi gigs, it felt like period cramps last time.. But it wasnt constant, I think im worrying over nothing tbh but suppose its to be expected

Each pg implant can be diff & you may not feel anything, this one was diff to my last ones, how many dpo are you on? I was ib at 5dpo with Riley, nothing with one but cramping on 10dpo & all were neg tests before that :thumbup: def still in miss giggles :)

Hi ya Breea, yeah it most probs has implanted that side.. Same as yours, is it still there on/off aswell??

Hi ya Breea, yeah it most probs has implanted that side.. Same as yours, is it still there on/off aswell??

Yea it's on and off. I've been feeling it less and less but it still worries me. I'm counting down the days until the first ultrasound. I'll be a little more relaxed after that, I think.

I joked with DH that maybe the reason I'm feeling ligament pain so soon is because there is more than one. :haha:

Thanks cb, i'm so impatient, the thought of waiting at least another cycle bums me out. To answer your question, seeing as it's now 1:22am, i'm officially 7dpo. Will probably test tomorrow morning.

Bre, would you be excited or terrified if twins turned up?

Thanks cb, i'm so impatient, the thought of waiting at least another cycle bums me out. To answer your question, seeing as it's now 1:22am, i'm officially 7dpo. Will probably test tomorrow morning.

Bre, would you be excited or terrified if twins turned up?

Both! Id love more than anything to have twins but paying for twins terrifies me. Lol

Woot woot for 7dpo, you'll probably get a bfn but testing is always so damn fun. I was surprised I made it to 11dpo last time!

Btw I saw bfn because it's super early! Lol my guess is 9dpo you'll have a bfp. ;)

I was awake at 415 with Riley zzzZ feeling it now! I have every hope this cycle for you Gigs, frers & pee sticks at the ready hehee!

Breas i joked Twins with my SO aswell hahaa his face & 'why would you say that?'i think his words were Lol! Early on, i had twingey pains both sides oh dear lord i hope its one ;) my scans this coming Thursday so il def relax then:) whens yours?

Omg cb! Thursday is soooooo soon! Hooe you both get in a nap today, btw!

I was awake at 415 with Riley zzzZ feeling it now! I have every hope this cycle for you Gigs, frers & pee sticks at the ready hehee!

Breas i joked Twins with my SO aswell hahaa his face & 'why would you say that?'i think his words were Lol! Early on, i had twingey pains both sides oh dear lord i hope its one ;) my scans this coming Thursday so il def relax then:) whens yours?

I'm so jealous you're going Thursday! I haven't even made my appt yet. I was going to call tomorrow. Chances are I won't get an appt until 8 weeks.

This morning's negative...I've still got time though!
8dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member