General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

OMFG!!!
What witchery is this?? My neighbor has this laser beam thingamabob well 2, that TOTALLY cover his house in Red and green Xmas light!!!!
Why did no one telllllll me about this?!?!?
5 mins setup vs 3hours stringing lights????
WTF...

Attachments

• XmasLights.jpg
    XmasLights.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 13
Ladies, I'm very disappointed you haven't been more busy. Just got home from a work party with a killer migraine from the booze and loud music. Was looking forward to eating my pizza and reading!

J- have you seen the o Ed that project the tiny lights that move? They legit look like actual Christmas lights. We want it bad!

J, i've seen those lights a ton this year, must be new. My parent's neighbor has one. My dad was telling me that when they're pointed upward they interfere with pilots..or something.

Right mrs?! Where are all the dang tests!!?!

I hate that the tww makes me wish away the weekends...

Show me some stocks that have been peed on!!!

Also omg gigs I forgot congrats! So exciting!!

Oh yes!
There is even a warning when you buy them that says be familiar with your local flight regulations:shock:
Apparently they do interfere with :plane: when ained to the sky...scary!

I'm surprised they aren't illegal. I can't imagine you could track who does it. Not beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sorry ladies stick sick. Coughed so much my throat is raw and tastes like blood. Hurts to swallow.

Yay for the hotel gig!

Omg that sounds horrible Dobs! Are you still feverish? Did you have to take off work again?

Thanks mrs ^_^

Fever gone. Tried to clean which made me vomit and my heart is racing. Went to work. Got bitched at by my boss and gossiped about by coworkers. It's cool.

:( hope everything improves :hugs:

Sorry i've got nothing inspiring to say tonight :/ i'm tired. Stomach growling but i'm too lazy to feed it, but nothing sound appetizing anyway....hoping it's another symptom but more likely just residual lack of appetite after being sick.

A former friend/coworker of mine spelled the word "appetizer" wrong (twice) on her xmas party invite ("appatizer"). I don't know why but it really bothered me.

Also, i want an isolated, stone and wood, one room cottage by a creek. Dreams.

WTF Dobs!? How are they gossiping aboujt someone who is the pic of Beautiful Awesomenes?? Bitches...I have a new favorite saying I heard on TV...
The Moon doesn't howl at the wolves...In other words, they need to go have a cup of STFU, and go sit in the corner AND SIP IT!:trouble:
Nasty Bitches!

I have the sore throat thing too...no bueno.
So OMG OMG you all...2 very weird things today!
1- I go on my facebook, and under "people you may know" My F-ing DONOR!!!!
I have never once looked him up or anything!!! FB is the Devil:devil:

2- My ex SO who you all recall crushed me with saying we weren't really dating etc
Today is his Bday, so all day I put off texting him, but IMO bdays are all of OUR special days- so I just text him Happy Bday, Hope he had a great day, and he said NO that no one else remembered and that I was the only one to say it:cry:
That is so sad!! Even his daughter is gone spending the night at GrandDad's!
His bro lives very close, and he said he hadn't heard from him either...so Sad!

Lol seriously one room? I need one room just to hold all the freaky non bd be stuff I want haha. ;)

Well it happened last time I called out sick, too. Idk like maybe people are so used to me just telling them everything and I finally decided that I am keeping this to myself. My gyn accidentally left gyn on my work status form a while back and next thing I know someone asked if my lady issues were resolved.... Like wtf breach my confidentiality more? Then, last time I called out to see my shrink because I was having a depressed episode someone overheard me say I was taking a mental health day and was like wtf I wish I could take a mental health day. And I'm like.... Seriously? What I use my sick days for is none of your f*ing business. I didn't say that. So now I was out for two and a half days and the whole staff thought I was out shopping.... Like wtry and my boss thought so too. I was like wtf I always bring my doctor's notes and ask the kid I almost threw up on. The st ironic part of today was our ABC readers came and read "mr. Peabody's apples" which is about spreading rumors after jumping to conclusions.... My principal walked in and nodded along and I was like UMMMMMM HI CHANGE MY NAME TO MR. PEABODY YOU B*ES!

Yeah idk how fb does that I get random people I know but gave zero connections to online

Sorry I am a raging b when sick

Dude, wtf?! I agree, why you're out is no one's business. Ever. And honestly,who gives a crap? Ok but i did have one coworker at an old job who took of early every friday during football season to watch the redskins practice...that was annoying because his work got passed on to the lot of us on his in his department....

Oh, the cottage isn't to live in. That'd be in addition to my 6000sf 2 lever open floor plan home (to include a finished basement). It'd be my little escape hideaway. Out in my multiple acred woods.

Oh J no idea on the donor. Did you share any friends? Maybe he was facebook stalking you? But i get weird suggestions all time time. It's actually really annoying.

And screwed former SO! He deserves a pity party of one! He screwed you over, and lest we forget your washed cycle because he decided to be an undeserving dbag? No sympathy!

Dobs that really stinky your Boss & work colleagues diing that, f**king twats!! I hate bitchy behind the back stuff, goes on in my office & thats why i never really chat properly about just general life stuff & home & me as its hotrible! You should get your own back by asking to make some Tea/Coffe rounds ... Maybe slip a bit of ex-lax their way PA HA HA HA HA!!! (plan laugh lol) and then you can say 'oh you mustve caught that evil bug i had' hehe

Urhh im feeling like utter s**t aswell now! Cold has gone & im left with yet AGAIN evil Sinus pain! On my right eyebrow/forehead & nothing is helping :( my Dr wouldnt gimme anything on Tuesday as i knew it was going that way, just been on the phone to out of hrs Drs, chemist wont recommend as preggers grrrr & he badically said i probs need AntiB's :( left the chemist & put Riley back into the Car & i just burst into tears as its so painful ..makeup every where, i hate this! Hopefully il get an apt today

Grrrrr. Had a whole response typed out but does been delayed. Make Siri you and now he's talking in between me talking ha ha Ha you and you need not saying you're not shower
.@12334
Since I didn't want to retype everything, I did dictation… des keeps Taking over my keyboard so sorry for the super weird response. CB, I hope they give you some relief! I think doctors have no sympathy sometimes....not their fault, i think they just get sick of patients over exaggerating illnesses.

Agreed! Gigs Docs do have very little sympathy after a few years of working- spent over 20 yrs working with them and they can be outright assholes. They have a God complex for sure.
Oh and donor and I share NO friends or common interests etc, so that's why Facebook freaks me out. As a matter of fact- I used an old standby cell when we first talked AND a junk email. I later text him from my real phone...so that is the only way they could link me and him on FB...That means F-ing FB and Google are tracking who we text with...creepy ass sh*t.
I know why ppl go off the grid now lol.

Clairey:hugs so sorry you are feeling unwell- sinus headaches are a KILLER.
I find benadryl helps reduce the swelling and head pressure- and it can be taken here and there thru preg as needed. I can be dying with a migraine / sinus headache and my rude mother will come to my door complaining Why am I lauing in bed, Why am I so sleep...She peeves me off with that as she worked as a NURSE over 30 yrs.

Dobster That is complete breach of medical confidentiality under the HIPAA law and if I were you , AS you serve them some nice ex-lax laden coffee CB recommended, slip a little comment in- "I just heard someone has been talking about me and breaching my confidentiality...sigh, I may have to pursue it legally" Smile and on to the next lol.
HR is pretty much required to follow up on those things and the person CAN be terminated- so I doubt you would hear much more...def do the coffee thing at least- Then you can :rofl: as they run back and forth the the toilet!

:coffee:
As usual forgot my own update (sigh)
6dpo cm still creamy, a bit more this morning- had to wipe a few times...
Very mild cramping, glad temp rebounded from the 2 day dip tho

I know i asked a million times but when are you testing J? I really hope this is it this month...i'm just so ready to move along to the next step of preparing for baby (never mind the baby items i already purchased :blush: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->