General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pretty- no it sounds like standard procedure for them. If your worried call your MW and they should be able to tell you everything's fine over the phone.

Update: I went to do the blood work and the woman said one of the papers was missing, so she took my sample and I went back to the ultrasound clinic to get the paper. The receptionist went to the back and then came out and said the tech said I don't need to do the blood work. So, ya....

Pretty can you call the office and demand to know what's going on? That seems like a really odd thing to do, good news or bad. That's just plain rude! My offices have always been pretty quick to respond if I call and tell them I'm freaking out. Did you even get to see the screen?

Fluek are y'all expecting snow this weekend too? They're saying 1-3" on Sunday for us. Hope V is at the end of her illness and hope your bv clears up!

Got down and dirty with hubs the other night and I'm afraid I'm past the point of being able to enjoy it :cry: I love sex so much lol, it's very sad!

MIL has Lev today and I have so much to do that I'm overwhelmed by all of it and have resorted to sitting here on my phone. I need to finish putting together Myles' crib (started yesterday but Lev kept trying to steal all the screws and stand on the frame, which is wood and was starting to bend :shock: ). I also have to finish gift wrapping, pay bills, finish a dog portrait commission, paint something for a friend's nursery, paint cornhole boards for an xmas gift...blaaahhh.

On the plus side I got to watch Myles "breathing" while sitting here <3 I am had the privilege of seeing all 3 boys practice breathing in utero. It's pretty fascinating!

Pretty that’s really weird. Def call and demand to know what’s going on. You’d think if there was a problem they would need bloodwork...

My MW was able to call and get the results: a MMC at 8w5d. I know that these things happen and there's nothing I could've done, but I also feel helpless and like I failed. I bitched about my kids having close BDays and now that's not an issue anymore. I feel gutted and I'm just barely keeping it together at work. Thank God I'm about to have the rest of the month off. </3

Pretty you are in Canada right? Nearing 2nd trimester? The only bloodwork I can think of having had is for genetic testing.... And that one is a two part. Or are you still waiting for the initial bloodwork?

Gigs, sorry to hear about no longer being able to enjoy sex. I woke up quite ready to jump on DH last night, alas he was not there.

Stupid pregnancy insomnia, desires and heartburn kept me up from 3-5 am.

Pretty I am so, so sorry for your loss :hugs: can you leave work early? Have they given any further instruction on what to do now? I still find the nurse who scanned you to be quite heartless.

PL I think it's doggy style for me going forward :rofl: hopefully that helps. It's funny, we both have the desire but I am so uncomfortable and hubby has a hard time with how different my body is when I get this pregnant and baby becomes super visible...we call this the "pity sex stage" hahahahaha

Yikes pl about the heartburn. I had it so bad yesterday i nearly puked...finally caved and took tums. You know what that means though! Lots of hair!!! The heartburn & hair theory was spot on for my first two so we'll see this time if I get another hairy babe!

Pretty, I am sorry, I totally missed that. So sorry for the loss. Gentle hugs....

Gigs, you could be right on that one with the heartburn. I think I had it once with L, and he didn't have that much hair. He lost it pretty quick too after birth and stayed bald for a while! His black hair regrew as dark blonde.
Mine wasn't bad last night, just noticable that it was there. My mom btw swears by hazelnuts against heartburn. I have yet to test it ;)

Haven't read everything but Pretty my heart is breaking for you. I'm so so so sorry.

Gigs Lol ‘pity sex stage’ i cant do Doggy it hurts too much inside where Haydens laying reeeeeally low :( Plus, SO is so horny & he doesnt want to bring on my labour now Lol he’ll get carried away so we havent had jiggy in nearly 2 wks.. not to say i havent had my inner urges :rofl: Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do hehe! Your Insta Video is exactly how my belly is atm esp evenings, weirdly uncomfy & super baby disco lol!

Pacific pg insomnia is pants! Hugs! Im up at 4:10am every morning with killer bladder, i always check Bnb at that time for a rant ;)

Ohhh Pretty noooo :hugs: i am so so sorry for your loss hun, big squeezy cyber hugs..

Ooooh MichelleBelle - tww then eh ;) good luck hun!

It took us 5/6ish months ttc Riley, only a couple with Nuala & we were not even trying for this one :haha: TTC will probs be more quicker this time around

I had my pre-op appointment today, got my pre-csection meds & spoke to Anaesthetist & theres only me & 1 other lady booked in for elective csection on Monday eeep! Il no doubt be 2nd in as they need to do more bloods, i had stupid low Iron & veeeeery low platelets aswell it seems :(

Gigs what was your last Platelet count? Mine is 103 & that was 2 wks ago urhhhh! The midwifery maternity Hub never contacted me to advise on this or my low iron (now on tabs) as my regular MW is on hols!I guess they give you some kind of clotting agent if it gets ridiculously low & you need surgery maybe??!!

Im getting excited, nervous & teary atm.. i know I don’t want anymore babies but in ny head its ‘this is the last time you’ll ever be pg’ all abit overwhelming! Blub

Awe cb, you are just entering another stage of life with #3 being born.

I keep reminding DH we better get all the shenanigans in bed out now before we are put on break when baby is born. ;) He's hurt his arm a few weeks ago so can't hold his weight on me for too long atm, but cowgirl works. I have full control over the angle :)

We definitely had sex to bring on labour when pg with L. Alas, no scheduled C-section...not sure if that was what worked, mw also swept membranes the day before and then bd that night and waters broke at 1 am. So....

We had jiggy to bring labour on with Nuala aswell when i was overdue, day before i started contracting I demanded to be humped good n proper LOL! It def worked ha ha

Cb- I totally know the feeling and I'm sure mine will intensify a lot as it gets close to due date! Enjoy these last few days.

Measuring 11+1
Is it too early for nub theory?

IMG_8121.JPG

Green beautiful ultrasound pic! I don’t see anything I could confidently call a nub, but if someone more skilled at the theory finds it and points it out I’ll be all on the guess train. Currently I’m guessing girl for you.

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry pretty :hugs: it’s really Shiity how they treated you! I’m in shock! I’m so angry for you!

Pretty I'm so sorry :hugs: I'll be thinking of you. There isn't anything you did wrong and mc and mmc are a shitty part of life. Take the time to heal and I hope your SO is supportive for you.

Gigs last I heard 4 to 8 inches for this region. So we shall see. V has her 18 month check up Monday so I hope it doesn't. I don't want to reschedule. I think V and I are both on the mend from our colds, yay!!! Also, I haven't noticed discharge today so hoping it stays gone for awhile at least.

I miss sex so I can relate in a way. Sorry it's got to that point for you and DH is a bit weirded out by prego body. We abstained last week due to cramping and then damn BV got in the way this week. Ugh, I'm ready for action again. My libido is pretty much nil while pregnant except for 3rd tri (at least 3rd tri with V).

Good luck getting it all done. I feel tired reading all that.

Pacific I had loads of heartburn in 3rd tri with V. She had a bunch of hair. A lot of it fell out though and her hair growth has been slow. I've had several bad episodes of heartburn in 2nd tri so I'm curious to see if heartburnand hair holds true again.

CB oh no on your platelets! I hope they have gone up. Interesting how it drops so much for some but not others. I would donate some of mine to you and gigs if I could, I have plenty.

Awww last pregnancy, delivery, and baby. It's very emotional to think that even if you are done I think.

"I demanded to be humped good and proper" :rofl: it's true though wanting to get a good one in before it's off limits for awhile.

Greenie I don't see a nub at all in that shot. Kitty is good at nub theory I think. Cute lil bub nonetheless :)

Pretty big hugs. I am so sorry for your loss. You cannot best yourself up over those totally natural thoughts. I’m so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->