General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Cb, thinking of you. With the time difference here you probably are at least at the hospital now....

Gigs, dang on the zipper! Can you attach a few xl buttons and a loop to the other side to keep it closed? Or maybe you can snatch one up from another mom who doesn't need hers anymore? Your boys look like they are having a blast, no wonder they didn't want to come back in! ;)

Jez, no idea!! DH always makes sure to say both " he/she" or "boy slash girl". I have even called him out onosaying he first all the time, since then he's switching it up and will say she/he too :haha: that man is good with a secret!!! Statements such as yours and his response always is " I can't comment on that"...

Im all gowned up waiting to go down girls ahhhh! Not until 10:30 its 09:10 now..

Loving the snow pics, Rileys the same, they get wet n cold but want to stay out in it Lol!

Im so hungry lol.. cant eat anything:( boooo

Cb ahhhhhhhh you probably have a new baby in your arms right now!!! And hopefully a good meal in your belly ;) i hope all went smoothly :hugs:

Mich hope you get the confirmation temp rise! How exciting to be ttc again!!!

Pl there are some back up snap closures i'm using in conjunction with the busted zipper that's working ok. Problem is the jacket is knee length so when i bend (squat) to tend to the kids I accidentally pop the zipper at the bottom. It works fine for just walking around though.

I guess not long now until you find out pink or blue!

Had a lot of reading to catch up and can’t remember everything br Pretty I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love.

CB i hope everything went well mama!!! Thinking of you!

Gorgeous US pic Greenie! I’m feeling girl for you but I’m a horrible guesser lol

Pink - I’m so so sorry about the MMC. I know you were worried about it and it’s so awful to have your fears confirmed. I hope you’re hanging in there, being kind to yourself and taking it easy. I totally get the feeling of your body having failed you. I always tried to counter those thoughts by telling myself it’s my body doing what it’s supposed to do if there’s something wrong genetically or whatever, because that’s so common. Hard to buy it at the time though. Anyway, I’m thinking of you.

Gigs - not sure if the busted zip precludes this, but have you considered one of those coat extenders or whatever they’re called? Or you could make a makeshift one with, idk, safety pins or something. K maybe that would look questionable.

PL - i think if I were your hubby I’d delight in keeping that secret and teasing etc.

CB - cannot wait to see your handsome fella!!!!!

Speaking of gender, my bff had her baby recently and everyone (including her and her DH) were thinking she’d have a boy, but she ended up having a girl. She’s over the moon too coz she desperately wanted a girl and doesn’t see herself having another child since she’s 38 (not that that’s impossible).

Jez awwwww! What a lovely surprise to get her girl. Does she have any other kids? Does her baby make your baby box long for a second, even just a little bit? I suspect therr will come a time when Tilly asks for a sibling...I bet you cave then :haha: this is obviously pure speculation but also my secret hope hahha

Afm I got my baby clothes organized! Bed is up too, but my mattress I got is too soft so on the hubt for that. Anyway I thought going through baby clothes woukd overwhelm me and give me a bit of the infant freak out but it had the opposite effect--I am so excited to meet this guy! I still have a hard time believing we're about to have a third haha.

I am trying to get hubs on board with "Myles Reece" but it's a hard sell. It's one of my fave boy names though so i'm hoping he will compromise with me as it's a middle name. "David" is still on the table though -.-

Hi girls

Its all been hectic but Hayden finally arrived at 11:59am today, given he was exactly 7 days early he weighed 8lb 9oz :shock: no wonder ive had pressure & fat feets & veins Lol! Il upload some pics :) My stomach is sooooo painful atm, im high on morphine:haha:

OMG HE IS PRECIOUS!!! Look how cute! And that hair!!!

And the next round of babies has begun!!!

Congrats CB! He’s gorgeous!

Everyone I follow is having babies, The Murrays on YouTube just had their baby Friday and Colleen Ballinger (also from YouTube) is in labor, agh it’s baby season!

Gigs we got probably 4 inches Saturday nighy through Sunday daytime but some melted. Then another 3 or so Sunday night into this morning. We usually only get 2 to 3 inches so it really messed us up as we aren't equipped to deal with much. A bit northeast of us got 9 inches the first night! Looks like the boys had fun :) V also was quite upset about coming back in. Her snow suit didn't come in until this afternoon though. She also needs snow/rain boots. As for a maternity jacket, could check ebay. I actually got mine off their as I couldn't see spending $80+ for a one season jacket. It was in really good shape, I washed it and have been using it already:)

Oh I love Miles Reece!!! Hope DH can be swayed to it. It has a really nice flow.

Pacific isn't crazy how you get to where rolling over in bed can be challenging :rofl: happy 31 weeks!

CB beautiful last bump pic and how sweethe fixed your "last meal". It looks yummy.

Hayden is so precious!!! Enjoy those snuggles and he is a good size baby :) getting me more excited for a sweet newborn

Greenie what a wonderful surprise. Enjoy this last bit with him until Christmas time :)

Michelle how frustrating. Maybe soon you will get it. If not first couple postpartum cycles can be a bit wonky.

Jez what a lovely surprise for her. I agree not impossible, but shew it would be hard being pregnant at 40+!

AFM went to wok late as it's not worth risking a wreck. They closed the office early as well since the roads were wet and was going to dip into teens for the low. Peds office opened late so we rescheduled for Thursday.

I picked V up early, but she was so exhausted she passed out on ride home. I took her shoes off as I laid her down and then she just rolled over and went right back to sleep. I fully expect a middle of the night wake up.

Glad V is a good sleeper! I did see the one pic of her in the snow; she is such a cutie pie!

CB i have to laugh as the juxtaposition of little Hayden and right below it your ticker "baby is the size of a full rack of ribs" :rofl:

Hubs & I just discovered "magic for humans" on netflix. If you are into magic stuff and comedy I recommend it :thumbup:

Congrats, CB! He’s adorable!

Finally got a slight temp rise this morning and a neg opk. We’ll see what my temp does tomorrow.

CB - aaah! He’s gawwwwjusss. Have your other two met him yet? Sorry you’re sore but enjoy the morphine!

So exciting that CB’s cut the ribbon on baby season. Who’s next? Gigs? Someone else was due last week, no? Her username is totally slipping my mind... she hasn’t been on in a few months.

Gigs - yes it’s made me a little broody but not s great deal. If anything, seeing Tilly grow up and be so damn cute makes me want more. But I’ve never been a fan of the newborn stage so that’s why. Having said that, we definitely want a second, just not for another year or two. If I wasn’t in school I’d probably cut that a bit shorter. Oh it’s my friend’s first baby.

Flueks - best to play it safe for sure!

Speaking of good sleepers, it’s 12:20am and Tilly thinks it’s party time. Dozed for about 30 mins at bedtime and has just been wanting to play and be active ever since. Tried absolutely everything under the sun to calm her and her her to sleep, and absolutely nothing has worked, so now DH is playing with her upstairs. Utterly ridiculous. I was so proud of my patience for the first two hours as well. Is this the two-year sleep regression? I honestly feel like she’ll be awake forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->