General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ha ha & so the addiction begins Lol! You & Gigs are literally a day apart on DPO :) you had any random cramp or vag bubbles lol

My cervix is being really weird...it's super short, all squished up (reminds me of my brother's dof who sits against the couch and squished his head back into his neck, and his neck folds kind of frame his face....wow that sounds very weird lol)

Anyway it's short, high-ish, slightly squishy, and closed. Not usual...usually it's linger and firm.

I'm very positive about this cycle but i don't actually "feel" pregnant :/ if i'm not, i have a part to go to saturday and i'm gettin' trashed....except i'll be on CD1 so that might suck...i dunno....

J, did FF switch your O date? I thought we were the same dpo....? I'm 9 today...

CB, it's an equate test, and yeah says 5 days sooner. Do you have a picture of your first one that looks like that one?

Yeah i think i still have it.. Hold the phone..

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsosuzwcvl.jpeg

Heres the link although i can see your one on your link much clearer! This was later afternoon on 10dpo gigs..

Im
Only starting to feel pg now.. Feeling sick AS! Like i have a hangover :sick: but my boobs hsve grown, bonus Lol!

Really? I think yours is much more obvious!

Awww sorry you're feeling sick! It does make me feel better though, that you didn't feel too different in the beginning.

I know it'll be a waste of a test but i'll probably pee on another one this afternoon (another wondfo).

After some very limited research, i'm seeing they are both 25/miu

I wish I knew more about them. But from what I'm seeing your blue dye looks darker than the standard Evap... Fx for you!

I can def see a line on your blue test Gigs! Re post or use countdown again when you re pee hehe!!

MrsG, now af has finished, hows the cm looking? Im very excited for you gals this cycle :)

Cb- well as of yesterday it was thin but creamy colored. So idk lol but opk neg today too. I didn't temp j couldn't find my thermometer but hubs moved it so I found later lol

Ha ha have words that you need to leave thermometre where it is lol! Watery is good though even if creamy looking it means the cm is changing :)

Of all days when I need the car to buya computer cord grrrr need my keyboard type soo much faster than over sensitive tablet scree
Gig Ff has had my O date cd14,u are a day ahead of me
I remember my late night shenanigans night of cd13 into cd14 lol
Once out I'll search out some Wally cheapies...don't feel as bad poas with them lol

Omg I am a dolt !
Gigs we are both 9dpo gaaaahhh
When I groggily typed my temp into FF.....I typed it in ystdrys as hadn't put info in....on boy let the poas madness reallllly set in....
S#-+ just got real...

Gah, I think o is early. CM was stretchy last night! Never before have I noticed that. Since DH isn't coming home until next week, I am out. Well that was expected but :( at this point I just hope AF stays away long enough that we have time to enjoy each other.

Gigs, is that you turning BFP??

OMG J I WANT TO SEE YOUR TESTS!!!

I'm starting to fear i'm out again this month :( i took a wally cheapie and a wondfo this afternoon (2hr hold, barely drank anything) and while i thought i saw a shadow on the wondfo, it's one of those "is it there? Is it blank?" line that i'm pretty sure is just in my head :( wally test was definitely negative. No more tests until tomorrow....but i have to say, i'm going to be devastated if this isn't our month yet again. I know it hasn't been long i never thought it would take 4+ cycles for us...

PL, that sucks, of all the times for O to happen early it's this month! Hope af stays away long enoug for you to get in some non-baby making :sex: also, maybe you're just gearing up to O but it won't happen yet....fx!

Gigs, I see the blue line! I bet you'll get your bfp soon.

J, your temps are looking fantastic!!!!

P, sorry you're o is coming early. I was so hoping it would be late for you.

Mrs Green, I hope they accept your offer!

Claire, uh oh! Hope you don't get it too bad. I am freaking the symptoms because I always get migraines when pregnant. Are you having nausea or extreme exhaustion? Lol

I'm 5 weeks and 1 day! Starting to think I may have a sticky bean. Fx! I don't know what's going on but I've had the worst heartburn for the past 6 days. This is not supposed to happen yet!!!!!

Do you have a first scan date yet bree? Ugh, heartburn sucks! I had it with Des from the start (at the time iwas common for me, but it got so much worse, i had tums in my desk at work, my purse, and on my night stand).

Yes J we need to see tests please hehe!

You def not out Gigs! Its gonna happen hun!! Are you saving the other blue one for the morning? ;) il be checking in at work to have an update hehe!

Sorry your poss ovulating early Pacific.. Do you get much ewcm before ovulation usually? Like i would get ov pains the whole 6 day fertile window.. How far is hubs from you at the moment? Anychance your able to a detour suprise visit?

Breaa, i think your an Appleseed at the moment hehe! Uhh sick & mega tired never remember it like this last time so im in hope of it being a Girl but im saying boy as they are easier to concieve Lol! Oh no migraines :( high levels of hormones.. Can you take anything? Am 7 wks tomo.. Its going fast at the moment

Gigs my friend was the same with heartburn aswell, she would carry a bottle of Gaviscon (anti indigestion/heartburn stuff) its gloopy & minty.. Gag! She would drink it like water, & would joke that at xmas time the only shots she was doing was shots of that ha ha! Its evil though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->