General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Do you have a first scan date yet bree? Ugh, heartburn sucks! I had it with Des from the start (at the time iwas common for me, but it got so much worse, i had tums in my desk at work, my purse, and on my night stand).

Not yet. I'm calling sometime this week. Maybe today.

Yeah the tums are calling to me. I've never had it this early with my first two. It was always towards the end of the second trimester.

Yep, I've got an Appleseed! :baby: :happydance:

Just made my first appt. it'll be the "take your prenatals and pee in this cup" appt. After that they'll schedule the ultrasound, hopefully at 8 weeks and not much later. I don't want to wait that long.

Those appointments suck brea! But waiting until 8 weeks is kind of nice because you'll hear the heartbeat and feel less anxiety. I was at 6 weeks and you couldn't only see it. I'll wait until 8-8 weeks next time even though it'll be hard!

Afm- officially put our offer in today so wel know by Friday. I just hope they accept and don't counter. I don't want to stress and deal with that!

Popping in the say

Gigs I see that line clear as day on your ctp test and also on the invert

J temp looks awesome

Preggerific club glad you are all doing well excited to see some scans soonish

Greenie fxed on the house

ugh...no phone cord local below $70. so stupid
also my Cheapie today had not even an evap sigh...

Attachments

• 20151215_170332.jpg
    20151215_170332.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
Bummer J! I miss your playful musings...and what horrible timing right now to need a cord! Not seeing a line on the test but it's still early, especially for a wally test.

Dobs, I appreciate the encouragement :hugs: hope you're doing well. When's next therapy sess?

Mrs, congrats on the offer! Fx'ed they take it!

Yikes Bre, that is a long wait! Well, i guess i was 7 weeks 2 days....i'm sure it felt like forever....pregnancy is just a series of waiting for things and inappropriate questions from others.

Afm...

I fail at self control. As much as I swore up and down I wouldn't buy any FRER's this cycle, I freakin' did. Ugggghhh I lost a little respect for myself! But I gained it back when I decided not to take one until the morning, even though I almost took one in a stall at Walmart, like ya do. Too bad it's the new kind....they had the old ones at kmart but they were $20 vs $12.50 for the new ones...plus i had a $2 off coupon...plus it came with a $4 rebate....so really i'm only spending like $6.50 on 3 tests, and that's not too bad, right....?

Well, results in on that in the morning. I am hoping to the universe I finally get a bfp, and that little baby to be is healthy and sticky and smart and perfect.

So devasted...out again this month :cry: i really though we got it this time...timing was perfect, lots of ewcm...

I just can't digest this, not when we got pregnant immediately with Des and accidentally a couple months back...

I know there is still time but at 10dpo on a frer and it's totally blank...not likely.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 12
Arrggh- having a shitty couple days Sorry I have been off
10dpo today and hoped to see a smidge of something...really ticked off as I thot new donor was what I needed and can't even use him again...
Slept weird last night, woke alot, temp dropped, annnnnd as I start peeing my fmu in my usual cup...BLOOD, like alot- period lot.
WTF I am 3 days from AF due.:cry:
I am feeling crampy too, so not at all hopeful...Just WTF???
I did manage to STOP peeing, and get a diff cup to get a mostly pee sample, so tests below...2nd pee was still a bit pink....
ugh...

Also CB sorry missed your question about ectopic, but patients say the pain starts pinching sharp or crampy, but doe s not go away and is worse by the day- med emergency.
I don't think you have a higher chance of ectopic more than anyone else- unless you have a cyst or fibroid blocking the tube, but I think you should be good- your been shoulda left the tunnel long ago!
HPT9-10dpo.jpg

HPT9-10dpoNEG.jpg

So sorry ladies!

Gig- don't give up! You still have time and In the scheme of things it hasn't been long at all for you if trying. (I know it feels like it and you don't care you want it now. I totally get it! I always feel the same way) getting pregnant is totally a miracle.

J- in soo sorry. I can't believe AF is already on her way.

J, maybe heavy implant bleeding? Two days early seems so strange!

Mrs, thank you :hugs: nothing can be done, so i know i just have to wait it out. I'm nervous it's going to take some time and i'll get into the winter month due dates....and i really don't want a winter baby (i'm terrified of getting snowed while in labor or slipping on ice and falling on my belly)...don't want a December baby either for obvious reasons...

Ugh, i just really want a sibling for my son.

I know i'm being dramatic.

J, heres to hoping we both turn it around and get some bfp's in the next days.

And if not....i'm getting completely smashed off egg nog and rum come saturday!

:haha::cry::wacko:
Ready for a laugh? Seriously, ttc'ing makes me a g.d. nut job! I didn't want to waste a test this afternoon, especially with my very pale pee, so i decided to get crafty and try and cut a test in half :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
Omg I love you gig. I feel the same about being deal with test! And I steal them from my doctors office! Haha

Gigs lol cutting ye test strip in half :haha:

Completely understand the frustration ttc, it took 6 months with Riley, i hate that our bodies have the tiniest window to concieve in, it should be longer :( it will happen hun hang in there :hugs:

Oh J i hope its random ib bleed? I need to check out your chart.. Your temp not dropped i bet though. :-/

MrsG did they accept the offer?

13 hrs to my scan OMG!! Eeeee!

Just checked you temp J, not really dropped at all, fx'd its a ib bleed for you :thumbup: oh, my weird twitchey pains have gone & have had the randomly on other side so i think its a growing thing.. When i had mine before i just had bad period cramps not localised but some get no symptoms at all so was just abit fret but all goodnow thankyou :)

You got ya cord sorted yet??

Gigs You friggin ROCK!!
:dohh: why didn't IIIIIIIII think of that !!??
No reason it shouldn't work.
My temp dropped some CB but it also shot up crazy before the drop so who the hell knows.
I've left a Witch's Brew Cork in (tampon)
This after noon it was a bit less than half full, mix of red and dark red...
Honestly afraid to check again like it will Jinx me sigh:sadangel:
I'm sneaking off to wally to get a tst for morning, as I literally have NONE.
Praying for a miracle in the morning, and I'm antsy as hell...don't wanna wait!
I had to scrouuunnngee change from pockets and dresser for enuff for ONE
Wally cheapie. Gah wish I could by a few I would do one tonight as well, so tired of budget crunch due to ttc...

Hey J, no reason you can't cut one of those bad boys in half :haha: I did find something that said it can cause false positives...but when I did some googling after the fact, I couldn't find any incidences of people having an issue with it. the only person who I found that did it got a positive, and it was a legit positive (sadly it was a chemical though).

only thing is, if it's positive you're probably going to end up wanting to verify it with a non butchered test, haha. I'm saving my second half of the test from today for an evening or afternoon piss. I'll probably just take an intact one in the morning :haha:

ever hopeful...even though I had a good cry about it today and definitely just downed a glass of eggnog and rum :thumbup:

Well F me
I barely scraped my change together for a wally cheapie, and hadn't barely made it in the dam door when I could feel that lovely AF gush :grolwmad::finger:
I am SOOO annoyed that I time everything with OPKs to the fricking MINUTE annnnd have been charting for yearrrrs and WHY all the F of a sudden is my damn cycle F'd up????
This is absolutely 10dpo and AF is NOT due until 13dpo.....
I am hating this more and mire each month

:hugs: I wish I knew what to say, J. Although right now I am so mad at that ex of yours who essentially made you wash 2 years of your life down the drain waiting, then pulled the rug out from under you...

That is seriously weird though. I don't understand why these last two months have been so unusual...? Have you had anything like this before?

:nope:
I have been so regular all my life Gigs...I used to literally mark a star on each calendar month when AF would be due FOR THE YEAR....perfect clockwork.
I am just so damn aggravated at YES the ex making me miss 2 years, but also at this whole donor nonsense.
I REALLY was hopeful this time given how young he is, that he donated succeffully in 2012, AND last year, and that my OPKS were SUPER strong this month temps went up and got crazy high even.
So WHY the hell AF is here 3 days ahead and started as a pure bleed not even usual spot in....gah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->