General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

yeah i know, its come around really quick :) i hope its all ok in there, the twingey pains feel just like Ovulation pains but a bit sharper, it could be the stretching but what will be will be i guess.. f'xd :) The only reason for the early scan is because of previous ectopic but if i hadnt had that it be the standard 12wk scan, im still awaiting call from midwife.. call you DR and get the ball rolling hehe!

8dpo still early Gigglebot, is that a 10miu sensitive strip? i will zoom in better when i check my iphone when im home, just making uses of the work PC lol.. if i zoom too much everyone will see what ive been upto with baby making ha ha!!

Lots of time left! Gigs, this is your month!!

J, are you testing yet?

As for me: my thermometer and pee sticks arrived in the mail; I have remembered to temp once Saturday morning. I should probably also find a good fertility app for my phone, any suggestions?
It's official, DH is coming home next week. seems much closer now :)

Yay pacific! I think everyone who has their chart attached uses fertility friend. I set my alarm on my phone for 6am and have it go off every day so I remember to temp. Then I go back to sleep lol

Gig- still super super early. Can't wait to see it the next couple days.

Aww thanks ladies! I hope you all are right! Eeeee! The wait is killer!

Pl, i think fertility friend has an ap, however i've never used it.

J! My testing buddy! Where are you?!

Cb, i what you describe sounds normal, but glad you get an earlier scan to ease your mind :) and see your bean!

Gigs i swear i can see a real fainty on that strip?? Without zooming in either.. I need more pee sticks come on :haha: cant wait to see the next ones ;)

Oh Pacific, ff do an app, thats what i was using & its really simple to use & when you update it on your app, if the chart is pasted in your signature block it auto updates it :thumbup: its a free app aswell

MrsG your af finally finished, im so happy for you that in a week or so you will be ovulating yey!

J, where for art thal J?? Lol

I just tweaked you pic gigs..

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsezxvk3yp.jpeg

:hugs: thanks cb! I'm hoping you're right and tomorrow's will be much darker! I'm tempted to use another one tonight but i know i'd just be wasting it. Hope hope hope so much i see a faint pink line tomorrow morning!

Hey beautiful ladies! I've been so busy all weekend I've only been able to stalk you all and I can finally give a proper update. So all weekend we Christmas shopped, had a work party, went to a Christmas music show, and spent time with my wonderful husband!

so we were already pre-approved for the home but now we're officially approved. We're waiting to hear about another loan that would be a better deal but the lady isn't getting to our broker. Anyway! We're putting an offer in either way tomorrow morning. So we'll know by the end of the week, plus were the only offer!!

AF is all gone and can't wait to ovulate! Started opks this morning of course negative but I couldn't not test anymore lol I think I'm actually getting this temping thing down!

Can't wait to see more test gigs. On the one CB tweaked it looks like a second line. What are you seeing in real life?

Omg yay mrs!!! So exciting! Fingers crossed, hope. They accept your offer with no counters!

The test in real life is blank. I can almost convince myself i'm. Seeing the faintest shadow, but if i'm honest with myself, it's blank. Not much i can do though...just hoping for a line tomorrow, obviously. I also have to do my best not to get discouraged if it's blank, but that's going to be hard...

...besides that I'm crazy and impatient? Lol

Top test was last month (negative)
Middle test was this morning (I am seeing a decent evap line. I'm Hoping it's a good sign!!!)
Bottom test is one I just took tonight with no hold (see anything?)

Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
I see the Evap from this morning! Hope that means it'll be a strong line soon!

This morning's test...I don't even know anymore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 13
Hmm my phone freaked out and wouldn't let me post a photo, but heres the link to the very stupid thing i also did this morning....a blue dye test :dohh: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=493393

Sorry out of the loop as my cord to charge my laptop died and I can't find another the right size.
Gig I saw lines on the middle and bottom not sure this days
On DS tablet and hard to manage gggg

Gigs the blue one looks just like my one that i posted before i posted the pink ones.. The sensitivity i think is like 4days early?.. Oooh im excited!!! What blue test is it? I need to google lol! I can def see domething on it!! :thumbup:

J :wave: we wondered where you gone.. Garr hope you get a charging cord sorted soon, is there nothing local on Ebay?

Look at your chart J! Wooooosh right up today hehe! When ate you testing?

Look at your chart J! Wooooosh right up today hehe! When ate you testing?

I know right... I didn't dare used the adjuster as that would have raised it another. 2
I've no tests at all only 8dpo. Likely tomorrow and def cheapies :haha: since I'll have to buy another computer cord

J, did FF switch your O date? I thought we were the same dpo....? I'm 9 today...

CB, it's an equate test, and yeah says 5 days sooner. Do you have a picture of your first one that looks like that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->