General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:nope:
I have been so regular all my life Gigs...I used to literally mark a star on each calendar month when AF would be due FOR THE YEAR....perfect clockwork.
I am just so damn aggravated at YES the ex making me miss 2 years, but also at this whole donor nonsense.
I REALLY was hopeful this time given how young he is, that he donated succeffully in 2012, AND last year, and that my OPKS were SUPER strong this month temps went up and got crazy high even.
So WHY the hell AF is here 3 days ahead and started as a pure bleed not even usual spot in....gah

Maybe it was a chemical and it's just too early to get a positive. Sorry I've been gone so long! Can someone fill me in so I don't have to read through 100 pages of chatter?

J, but you are still so high above your cover. I have heard of heavy breakthrough or ib bleeding. Maybe you lost a twinnie? Judging by opks and cm, doesn't make sense to have Oed earlier.

I REALLLY HATE when i type a long detailed post and LOSE it on POSTING grrrr F-ing Grrrr
Shae- WB lady

Dobs- had the bleed stopped at just the am amt I'd be praying for a sticky twin thing, But as I literally have had to change my AM serv check from Creamy, to spotting in an hours time ( didn't want to put light and get cd1) then within 5 hrs that bleed def made me CHANGE again on FF to Light- still being liberal, and in the last couple hours light has DEF passed med, to Heavy- which for me is damn sure filling a superplus tampon in a frigging hour

I'm just pissed as hell that this month looked so good WTF is with bleeding this much 2-3 days before AF due?!??!
Not to mention my AF always starts as spotting
F it- tonight is DEF a 10 mg ambien night!

J, i tired to do a google search and couldn't find anything useful. Consensus is a sudden change in LP is often due to breastfeeding :dohh: thanks internet!

Shae, in a nut shell....Breeaa is newly preggers, CB is preggers (with a pea baby), Dobs is waiting (hey dobs, any update on that new TTC date?), PL has a temporary break from hubs who's away with work--though he comes back briefly for xmas and we're hoping she catches the egg--and the rest of us are still actively trying, although it does not seem to be going well :/

What about you?

Oh and to add to my aggravation...In the last hour I've seen TWO frer commercials, and TLC is re-Running a show called "Secretly Pregnant...:growlmad:
One lady admits her life is a train wreck at 41( year younger than me) and from her ALSO pregnant daughter's reaction this lady has had like 9-10 kids???
WTF...

So so so sorry J!

It's seems like our whole group has hit a wall! Cd 9 with no signs of o yet. Last time I room black cohosh I ov'd on cd 13. So I'm a little frustrated.

Thanks and sorry to you as well MrsG.
:shrug: all on your plate Gigabyte...no pressure :blush:
CB - sorry when was/is the scan??? We need an update better than missing O's and the wench lol
Shae where have you been all this time??

PHP:
I REALLLY HATE when i type a long detailed post and LOSE it on POSTING grrrr F-ing Grrrr
Shae- WB lady

Dobs- had the bleed stopped at just the am amt I'd be praying for a sticky twin thing, But as I literally have had to change my AM serv check from Creamy, to spotting in an hours time ( didn't want to put light and get cd1) then within 5 hrs that bleed def made me CHANGE again on FF to Light- still being liberal, and in the last couple hours light has DEF passed med, to Heavy- which for me is damn sure filling a superplus tampon in a frigging hour

I'm just pissed as hell that this month looked so good WTF is with bleeding this much 2-3 days before AF due?!??!
Not to mention my AF always starts as spotting
F it- tonight is DEF a 10 mg ambien night!

Oh no, so sorry J! Your chart looked so amazing. I was sure you caught that eggy. :hugs:

J omg I am watching that show too I was like wtfffffff this is a show lol

Dobs the next show is worse...:roll:
40 yr old struggling mom of 2...pregnant by her 19 yr old male co worker, and lying to everyone to cover.... her parents make wine and kept pushing it on her...dumbass threw it in the FIREplace!!!
WTH find a dam houseplant before you burn the place down:roll:

Awww yeah I would probably do that then slow mo noooooo once it left the glass and I thought about what I was doing x.x

Ok it is a marathon, and I love train wrecks:roll:
At least this 3rd show has a woman and her DF trying for baby 4, she's hiding this preg cuz she is hi risk- apparently had 2 still births and 6 miscarriages :(
I can't hate on her. They seem like a nice family but obvi the Traditional Indian background she has going on the parents already hassle her lol.
I can at least say I hope all turns out well for her.
What happened To Campn??

Drove 40m and gave my boo his presents early (a go pro for his motorcycle and a Fitbit charge hr) and a bj despite still being miserable (lost 7 lbs in 10 days so I feel like my body is shutting down) and still no sex.

Damn Dobs don't waste away to nothing lol
That was VERY thoughtful of you...Hope he's doing better, well both of you as a couple too I mean:hugs:

Honestly at this point I don't care if I waste away. couples therapy is not helping. Our therapist thinks I should break up with him because I am still putting myself in unhealthy relationships

I'm so sorry dobs. I hope it gets easier and I hope you do whatever makes you the happiest in the end. Whether you stay or go. I wish you all the best!

Goodmorning my lil beauties :)

Oh Dobs, im so sorry things arent too hot at the moment, therapists dont always know the answers but if you guys love each other theres always something you can work through, whatever happens i hope you will be much happier & we are all here :hugs: but, fab news on the weight loss :thumbup:

MrsG were your cycles very regular before mc? I wonder if your having a longer cycle & hopefully be ov'ing in the coming week :) fx'd

J that sucks about af? 3 days early does not make sense?! Can breakthrough bleeding be like that or may a lost twinny as Dobblet said? I hope it stops as randomly as it started..

Afm, i have my 7+1 scan today at 945am eeee! Slightly nervous but excited Lol! Currently sat in bed, 3 biscuits down with my cuppa, although im pretty sure Tea id my next aversion.. It tastes urhh :sick: and so it begins.. Ha ha

Doooobbbyyy :hugs: maybe you need to find a different therapist then. What exactly makes her think he's bad for you? I mean, obviously you both have been through a traumatic experience...i feel like it's weird that she'd be like, "he's in pain and not handling it well...RUN!" Wtf?!

And you guys are making miss not having TV! Well, we can pick up a couple local stations but i only used analog tv to watch the thanksgiving parade. Otherwise i'm all about my netflix and hulu :thumbup: although if it's a bad show, its probably on netflix, haha.

CB! Good luck on your scan! Don't forget to show us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->