General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs - I'd gladly give up orgasms for a year just to have a viable, healthy pregnancy. But you can't change the past, so I just gotta hope for the best next cycle.

As for the self advocate stuff, I think I shouldn't have been making decisions after 19 hours of labour and not a lot of sleep. They should gone with my previous wishes. Everyone knows confessions obtained through torture aren't admissible in court. lol

Gigs whats TOLAC? Really hope you get a smooth labour & safe delivery! & bonus for being dilated already ;)

Pretty i hope your ‘down town’ time from hubs was nice though! Im feeling the need for some big ‘O’s’ atm but kinda restraining until 6 wks lol!

Im also abit anxious about dtd again incase it hurts lol after i had Nuala i had a slight Cystocele/prolapse, im doing pelvic floor exercises to get everything moved up again as it kinda feels like the same things happened down there! Urhh joys!

Flueks im glad your UTI is gone :thumbup:

Shae, as Gigs said, your body naturally gets hornier around ovulation, natures way of getting us preggers! Im always more randier in my fertile window plus all the extra slippery cm you get, blokes love the wetness haha!

I keep nodding off trying to type here lol! Hayden slept 6.5hrs straight last night from 12:30am right through until just after 6:30 this morning woop! Unless he stirred in the night for a feed but i never woke up ha ha! My boobs were massive & hurting this morning so i had to wake him so he could feed!

Also, today was first school run & i used the new Tandem Joie dbl buggy, very lightweight to push even with both kiddies in it, Nuala loved being sat at the front, il get a pic tomorrow and show you her gleeful lil face :)

PL - That's great that things worked out with your sheep. Hopefully you can convince your Dr.

Flueky - Happy to hear your symptoms are gone. FX they stay gone.

Gigs - Here's hoping you can hold out a little longer and that your labour goes quickly. As for the emergency situations, I haven't really dealt with many hospital stays for family or myself either. I know what you mean by feeling overdue for something bad though.

CB - I'm sure you'll be back at it before you know it. lol. Alex slept for 6 hours on his first night home. I woke him up too. And I can't wait to need a double stoller. :)

AFM, debating taking a test again in the morning (7 or 8dpo), but I probably wouldn't get a positive even if I was pg. So, gonna try and hold out til closer to the weekend.

TOLAC= trial of labor after cesarean. Technically I am TOLA2C. You only get the "VBA2C" title if you succeed. So i have one TOLAC under my belt from last time, and two EMCS (emergency c sections).

Cb gkad Hayden slept for you! Even if it was a one off event, I bet it was rejuvenating. Except waking up to hard boobs :haha: I suggest having a manual sungle pump at the bedside just use use and release the pressure.

Pretty I am a testing addict but I'd say wait a day or two, only because if you're only 7dpo there is still a huge chance it will be negative regardless of the outcome. What kind of tests are you using?

Afm, I have a new quite uncomfy pain on the left side of my bump :( since the dr scared the living daylights out of me about a rupture, that was my first thought -.- but it's not near my incision scar and doesn't hurt worse during contractions, so I'm thinking pulled muscle. It has that kind of strained sharp pain, but it's only on certain positions. Maybe it's just gas :rofl: doesn't feel like that though.

Gigs - Just the cheapies off of amazon. Easy@Home is the brand name. It's a new pack, but they were able to detect it pretty early. Hope your pain subsides soon.

Btw, when I was in Florida, I took a look at the WalMart cheapies I hear you ladies mention and they look just like the ones we have at the dollar store in Canada for $1.25.

Gigs so glad you've made it this far. I really hope you get the labor you want this time. I've been thinking of doing a birth plan this time. Glad hubby is on boardand really hoping the ob is supportive :)

Pretty sorry he was in the mood at the wrong time. I'd say wait to test until 11 or 12dpo.

I would consider having a doula at your next labor. They can really advocate for you and encourage you to stick to your plans. From my understanding at least. I was very flexible about what happened so wasn't really a thing I personally looked into. Sorry they weren't supportive of you sticking to your plan.

CB it was a bit scary first pp sex. First attempt failed. Second attempt I used a vibrator to distract from discomfort. After that it was more comfortable. I need to do kegels more frequently.

Glad he slept a good stretch. Can't wait to see them in double stroller.

Pretty those are the same strips I got off amazon, I had bought the big pack thinking that it would take us a few months of trying.. well, I used one strip of each and was pregnant with L. By the time we were trying for #2, they were expired, but they were still correct for o and detecting the next pregnancy...

Gigs, my guess is stretching ligament... I constantly have those especially on the left. Nevermind some sneezes....ouch!

I don't wanna spend the money on a doula. I was hoping my MW would be doula-ish for my next birth. Plus I wanted to give birth at home since I can't be trusted in a building full of drugs. lol. A friend of a friend is a doula and she was welcome to come to my last birth, but she lives an hour away and was busy that day.

And I would be more than happy to waste 90% of a box of strips.

PL I don't think this is akin to the RLP pain...that is low on my belly, like almost where my legs connect, and I am quite familiar with those painful spasms! One actually woke me up out of sleep last night -.-
More likely I pulled an abdominal muscle lifting a rolling office chair up a few steps yesterday. The pain is to the left of my naval, just a bit lower. It's not constant, just in certain positions.

Pretty, it will happen soon! i look forward to your tests.

Where is kit? I need her expert eyes!
Nub guess for a friend:

Crap how do i upload it?!

I say boy but I’m not great at nub theory. Hopefully Kit sees your post.

Pretty i think i can safely say that at least 90% of us on this thread would easily waste 90% of a box of tests haha im def included in that figure im terrible :haha:

Dammmnitt I completely forgot to snap a pic of the kiddies in stroller! Pfft! Will do it today :)

Gigs im guessing its a pulled muscle pain, just take it abit more easier hun.. i have to say, every time i log in i keep expecting to see an ‘im in labour’ report from you lol!

Flueks i was debating trying out my vibrator first & seeing how i get on ha!

I cant really see a nub but im going to guess Boy.. is there any other pics?

Hey gigs! I never left just never sure on what to say (plus I have like no time any more :rofl:)

Anyway there is no nub imaged I’m afraid, if you have any more photos (even blurry ones) I’d love to see them and I’ll see if I can piece together a nub!

Grrr that's all I have! Just that and an up close shot of its head :/

Cb nope no labor yet and no recent contractions that feel any more than braxton hicks. but I'm 37 weeks tomorrow :dance: so any time now is fine!

Kit what's going on over there? How are the renos going? Kitchen close to being done yet? How has Ev dealt with the move?

Gigs congrats on making full term! That’s such a relief! And I agree I don’t see a nub but overall looks boyish

Kit congrats on moving!!!! Whoooooo!

Shae you are not dumb. Some people grow up knowing they want to be a mom, and waiting is hard. I definitely peed on a lot of sticks when I was on bcp and good about it but my withdrawal bleed was a day or two late. And my heart sank even though I had already started dating idiots and I was in school. And like Gigs said hormones man. Our biological purpose is to create offspring. Don’t beat yourself up.

Pretty gl testing sorry about the bd timing not being ideal.

Sorry only read this one page. A has an ear infection and they think based on the fact he gets croup so often and wheezes every time he gets sick that he may be asthmatic. He was 103 yesterday so she checked for HFMD because one kid in his class had a SEVERE case, but so far nothing on him. Hope it stays that way.

Work is crazy stressful because we are working to the rule. Luckily my mom is taking today off to watch A and his fever broke last night.

Am I overreacting? I had to call my parents because A got sent home from daycare so I missed a second staff meeting. I didn’t want to miss work because i’m Already low on sick leave and I would bet money with strike this year and my students/boss are complaining I am out too much. So I called to see if my mom could take a day off. She job shares so they just swapped days or she’ll give the lady a paid day but in exchange doesn’t have to do any sub plans. My stepdad gave me shit for how much work I miss due to court and A being sick. Made a snark comment about how mad my job should be at me. But his tone was condescending not empathetic. Then he was pissy faced all night so I made a half joke that he didn’t want us staying over, and my mom told me that he was giving her shit for agreeing to watch Aiden. Because why can’t I get or hire someone to watch him, why do they have to? Keep in mind this f*er is about as helpful as my ex. He only by jogging with A, which he loves the attention he gets. And he only offers when my brothers are around. And A just sits there and most times sleeps. But like wtf this a* made my mom babysit his other grandkids and volunteered her to babysit them now on her weeks off. And my brothers get sopissed that I can’t stand him because he puts on a show when they are around. Like gfys gets on my nerves and he makes my mom literally psychotic with this s*.

Also just got my period hence wondering if i’m Just pissy from that :rofl: down from 43 days to 39! Hopefully it keeps getting shorter and back to more of a 27-32 range

Last edited:
Pretty I understand as I'm pretty frugal. Well when you are pregnant again and see a mw I would definitely talk to her about that. Oh and ICs are fun to early test with. No guilt really :)

CB I'm the same about waiting for a post from gigs and omg he does look like an old man with that filter :rofl:

Gigs I can't see a nub, but skull looks boyish to me. So glad tomorrow is term, so exciting you made it this far :)

Dobby it took a day or two after fever onset for Vs HFM rash to appear. FX it's not that though. Hope he feels better soon. That's crap of your stepdad to act like that. It's not like you have a partner or loads of money to spend on a nanny. Family should help each other out. It's really sad how some step parents treat their non-biological kids/grandkids. I don't think it's PMS rage on your part at all. However PMS will make it worse at least it does me :haha:

Dobs ^agreed with all the above. And so shitty you can't really say much back to him because culture :/ well you're always welcome to vent here :hugs:

Cb omg he is such a cute grumpy old man!

Fluek thanks! I am very please making it this far. Now he can come at his leisure, but I hope sooner rather than later as I feel like the smaller he is the better chance I have for a vba2c. At least we do know his head is smaller than the other boys so that certainly is in my favor :thumbup:

How are you feeling? Are you getting nervous, coming up on V's delivery time frame? I really feel like you'll make it to term this time, especially being proactive with the meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->