General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I was thinking the same thing .. :haha:

Well, no contractions today (so far).
I am not sure if the mw will check cervix on Monday. My regular one is away and she has someone else just filling in for that day doing appointments.
My mw has a practice partner, but is on extended leave. The partner may not come back, so I have a feeling this is my mw feeling out how mom's respond to this one being the possible replacement ;)

Lol im here but not alot to say :haha: oh Hayden slept like 8hrs Straight last night :shock: not complaining lol

I’m just unsure on what to say! I’m so busy at the moment but I feel like I just rant here so I’m trying not to bombard you all with my fears/problems because I feel like I talk about myself too much here :rofl:

Kit you don't talk enough!

Did i tell y'all hubby is quitting? Tomorrow is his last day. Big fat fingers crossed for us pleeeeeease!

Dang cb that is amazing! I hope he continues to sleep well like that!

Pl when would you ideally like to go into labor? Hope your ob substitute is a good one. Maybe she'll offer to check you...? Leave the choice up to you. That's what they do at my practice anyway.

I walked around a lot today...was having strong contractions but when I got home they pretty much stopped.

Can't believe we'll have a baby one way or another within less than 2 weeks...

Gigs if u fully went into labour would they take u down for csection i guessing? If its beginning of labour & slow it will still be a very relaxed procedure :)

Ha i know, unless he does stir in the night fpr a feed but im too tired & dont wake up i have no idea lol but in comparison to Nuala as a baby hes awesome :thumbup:

Kit bombard away, we all vent here hun ;)

Happy 38 wks Gigs

Good luck for hubs last day & everything going forward :)

Was thinking of Mrs Green the other day, hope shes doing ok & her sickness has subsided! Not seen an update in ages but with Twins i guess its hectic

I know!!! I've been thinking about Tex recently. J, too.

Yes I'll be just taken for a c section whenever I am in labor and the OR and doctor are available. Although talk about mixed messages -- the first dr who strongly suggested a planned c/s was my dr at triage the other day and said "If you come back in here and are 8cm, I'll ask you if you want to try naturally." :dohh: talk about a tease! But I'm fairly resigned to a c/s and the odds of me being that far along upon arrival are very slim considering my history (16-17 hours in labor with ds1 and only got to 7cm and 34 hours to get to 10cm with ds2). Granted both were back labor...

Eh, I'll cross that bridge if I ever come to it.

Gigs, best of luck to your DH!! It's a scary step, but you guys will master it together :)

As for baby, I need 2 more baby free weekends.. haha, this one will be to organize Ls room, wash clothes and do some baking for my business. Next weekend we are planning on being on the big island, DH has his booked with clients and we are tagging along. I am also getting a delivery of meats and livers for my dog food and for the business, to my parents house (because weeee, they don't come to my remote area), so we are bringing back around 150lbs of meat. (I am stocking up before baby) and then I can prep it all so no making food in the first few weeks.

Cb wow, what a good baby! L was quite similar and I had a deep sleep ;) some mornings I literally had to check my boobs if one felt softer then the other. Yepp, Fed him in my sleep. Mw called it "dream feeds" :haha: fingers crossed the next baby will be just as easy!

Gigs congrats to your DH on the big step! Fx’d/prayers/good vibes that the legal stuff goes through quick and the business thrives!

PL hoping you get those baby free weekends and everything gets done!

CB glad Hayden is sleeping well :)

Kit have you *seen* my crazy long vent posts?! Vent away!

AF is trying to start I think, but it’s being very slow about it. Spotting is increasing bit by bit but still no red blood on a tampon. Like, let’s gooo, get this over with!

Oh I’m here. I read everything just don’t post often. I’m good just busy.

Hubs likes his new job which is good. He’s not making a ton more right now per week but as long as he isn’t griping about work I’m ok. He’s back to griping about the internet. We live in a rural area so literally only one option for Internet. And it’s hit or miss as far as his gaming goes. It works great for streaming Netflix so i don’t care but ohhh he gets mad. Im like dude get the F over it or move back to town: you can’t have country living and great internet like you had in town. It just doesn’t work that way.

T had a stomach a virus last week and gave it to me so I’ve been sick most of the week. Yuck. Glad we are off Monday for MLK day. That’s really all i can think of that’s going on in my area.

Oh my sister is trying to have a baby. Hope it doesn’t take her long. But she got her iud out in early December and her period still hasn’t shown up but she’s not Preggo. She’s peeing on all the sticks haha. Poor thing

Hi Tex!!! We have the same issue with streaming & country life & hubby getting frustrated with lagging. He's been off gaming recently though; very involved with business building so I guess that's good...? He plays games with Des mostly (they are currently on a Cars kick -- racing game).

Glad he's enjoying the job so far. I hope it is a long-term satisfaction! I know you had previously mentioned he is known for getting fed up with jobs over time.

How is Tabs? Is she doing ok with the new sleeping arrangement?

Uggghhh stomach bugs! We had our fair share (and then some) over the holidays. Thank God we were able to make it to all the family events but that's also how some of it got passed around...

Good luck to your sister! My brother and SIL are still trying. It's been over a year...i am curious if they are seeking help but don't want to ask...

Basically I’ve not ovulated since we lost the twins, and it’s really stressing me out as we were hoping to conceive a second soon, and this whole wedding thing has me stressed as hell!

Aww Kit :( I wonder why you haven't ovulated...? Have you been temping or using opk's?

What's got you stressed about the wedding? Did you guys set a date? I can't remember...

Question...I want to do something nice for hubby today to mark his last day of work. Any suggestions? At this point I may just pick him up some favorite beer :rofl: it doesn't seem significant enough!

Sorry crappy update. Thanks for solidarity in thinking a mattress on the floor wasn't odd. My mom and MIL seemed to been the most off put by the ideal. Meh.

Jez :rofl: my bro and me loved saying "poop" and "penis" our poor parents:haha:

Shae hope you can get into a daytime schedule and glad clinical seems to be better this time. 2nd semester was the biggest "thinning of the herd" for my class. Oh and great on decreasing tea intake!!

Pacific maybe once you reach 37 weeks use a breast pump for nip stim?? Only a few more days ;)

Gigs yay for some action in before delivery :) I think 3rd tri sex is tough. Positions get awkward....

Oh and fantastic about things looking optimistic for hubs and business!! I really am unsure of what to get or do for him on this occasion.

CB yay for H sleeping 8 hours!!!! That's reason to celebrate :haha:

Tex glad DHs job is going better for him. Agree you can't have rural living and fast internet :(

Kitty are you still BF??? If not maybe your dr could prescribe something to induce a bleed and restart your cycles. I did when ttc V.

AFM been so busy these past couple days with work. A bit pissed at the moment as I have to work 8 to 11 tomorrow morning and my sprinkle is tomorrow. I'm too pregnant to work extra. Maybe I'm being a baby.

Had natural labor class last night. It was only 2 hours so not very in depth, but was nice still. I also pre registered and had epidural consult.

I ended up laying down with V for 5 to 10 minutes until she falls asleep in her new room and bed. I think she was a bit scared with both being changed. Before I started lying with her I'd find her asleep sitting up against the wall between her mattress and small chair.

Think that's about it for now. I probably won't post this weekend, but I'll be on to check on things aka labor watch :haha:

Kitty I’m sorry you’re so stressed about the wedding, I echo gigs, do you have a date set? I wonder why you’re not ovulating, have you talked to the doctor about it?

Gigs I don’t have any suggestions, sorry. Maybe something punny but I have no examples. Honestly I think beer is fine if he really likes it lol

I feel really run down today, not sure why. Probably haven’t eaten enough. But on the bright side, the dining hall food has been making me gradually less constipated and more regular. So that’s awesome.

Gigs, I have no idea.... I am horrible and did nothing when DH worked his last day at the dealership before his career change!
Or did I make a celebratory apple pie? That's his favorite food, hmm, now I really can't remember.

Oops, apparently I forgot to hit post...

He gets expensive beer, pierogies and mexican casserole dinner, and cold brew "sorbeto" (not quite ice cream but not sorbet?) tonight. That was the best I could do!

And GREAT news, everything essential has been done and they got the business license today!!! Now it's just a matter of installing lifts, getting the place good to go cosmetically, getting the computers up and they can start to take on clients! Ahhhh this is so crazy and exciting! I'm so glad things have been settled with the license so quick and before Myles comes. It was stressing hubby out bad to not know when that was going to happen on top of when this baby is going to show up.

Fluek I bet she gets totally used to it within the next few days. Sounds like she's transitioning well already! Boo for working but hopefully it is a nice short shift. Yay for the birth class being beneficial even if only a little bit. At keast you're pre registered too -- one less thing to worry about :thumbup:

PL i just realized you are only one day behind my SIL's due date. Let's just assume you made the pie. That sounds like something sweet you would do ;)

Gigs - Beer, kfc & a bj :haha: men usually love all of those lol

Tex so nice to hear from you, sorry to hear you & Tabs have been poorly, hugs. I remember you saying your sister was ttc, fx it wont be too much longer before you have the news of becoming an Aunt & a lil cousin for Tabs <3

Flueks ooh hope you enjoy your sprinkle tomorrow hun :) are u working 8am-11am? Hardly worth it for 3 hrs... & your not being a baby, your very pregnant & you want to take it easier in the later weeks!

Shae, has your af showed up as yet? You could be feeling run down & rubbish from delayed period maybe? Glad things are more regular for you :)

Afm, awaitinga take away for late dinner & Rileys having a sleep over upstairs, him & his friend are all giggly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->