General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbz3osh7s.jpeg

One in 3d & the others 2d :) measures 6wks6 days but saw heartbeating, blood flow & heard it, was emotional lol damn hormones :) & just the one thank god

Awwwwweeeee so cute!!! Congratulations Cb!!!

I was going to post today's negative test but don't want to taint the good news and little pea photos!

Omg, hard to believe how small it actually is!

Edit: correction, BLUEBERRY photos!

Doooobbbyyy :hugs: maybe you need to find a different therapist then. What exactly makes her think he's bad for you? I mean, obviously you both have been through a traumatic experience...i feel like it's weird that she'd be like, "he's in pain and not handling it well...RUN!" Wtf?!

And you guys are making miss not having TV! Well, we can pick up a couple local stations but i only used analog tv to watch the thanksgiving parade. Otherwise i'm all about my netflix and hulu :thumbup: although if it's a bad show, its probably on netflix, haha.

CB! Good luck on your scan! Don't forget to show us!!!

It's more I have a victory mentality which attracts abusive people/ makes even nice people slip into abusive tendencies. So she won't say it, but she thinks (and he has said this and I have said it) that I will give my entire self to a relationship and can tend to be codependent so I need someone strong enough to not take advantage or to just figure myself out. Plus, he gives off the vibe of if she pissed me off one day I wouldn't feel bad hurting her emotionally or physically. Which is fairly true.

Wow, that is certainly a lot to think about. Were things rocky like this prior to the loss?

Dobs I agree with Giggle, you may need to get 2nd opinion.
I know plenty of docs that are brainiacs from hell and ACED top schools and are dumb as duck shit when it comes to openmindedly seeing things.
They are biased toward certain things and/or stopped listening about 2 mins after you began talking because they have the God mentality that say what you want they know what you need.

Ultimately its up to you two how you want it to go - Not them.
And we already knew he could hurt ya if in a mood:winkwink:
Dirty girl...I think you said you liked it that way lol.

I still think if you want it to work then find a diff COUPLES therapist.
Big deal in those tho "handle" the field and are certified to ....compared to those who have a "true interest in helping COUPLES" have better communication and life skills.

And YOU Miss Claaaaaire with the Gummy Beaaaar
:happydance: That's an awesome shot of your lil gummy drop! I hope you got a wriggle dance too!! So cute:wohoo:

:coffee: AFM sux arse true AF 3 days ahead of due. I hate the wench.
Bled thru my pjs and all- like seriously body?? Is it really necessary to flood out massive amounts while I'm :sleep: which is the body at REST!?!?:trouble:

in my 2ww... ugh I'm going crazy my boobs look super veiny & i'm really hot today... I have a 26 day cycle (for the last 3 months) I'm on cd20 - LMP 11/28/15 - Next AF should be 12/23/15- OD was somewhere from cd14-cd18, We bd'd all the important days +++ MORE!! (sorry, tmi)
Do you think I have a good chance?

:hi: Mommy
:thumbup: Sounds like the best plan you can do.
ARe you testing soon or waiting :witch:?

:cry:
Ladies I am only cd2 and likely out of TTC for rest of the year!
Just plotted out my expected next O and it falls on me needing to get a donation on 12-26/27....text my last guy back but I don't even see him listed on the donor database anymore GAH:brat: Why does he have to grow a conscious NOWWWWW lol

Gigs How ya lookn?
Campn Where arrrrrre you??:lost:
Pacific You doin ok so far?? Not much longer :sex:
Bree, ClaireGummy??Are you both getting sick already?? oh no no...too much tasty food this time of year!!
ShaeYou popped in ....didi you pop out again:shrug:
Dobs... just :friends:....that's all I got for ya- you still Rock<3
MrsGany updates? I can't recall if you are doing opks this round??
Everyone else :hug: and :dust:

mommy- hi! Welcome to the craziness. When will you test?

Dobs- do whatever YOU want :) just like everyone else said lol

J- she's seriously such a bitch. I hope you find a donor soon. Better start working on it ASAP!

I'm totally doing opks. My girlfriend bought me the digital ones when I mc to
Encourage me. So I'm so spoiled this month. They've been negative so far. Cd10 and no signs of ov yet.

Thankyou ladies :) the gummy bear has landed lol! i soooo want another scan already & my mind is made that i will find out the sex at 20wks :haha: im weak Lol

oooh MrsG great news on the watery cm :thumbup: get your groove on girl hehe :sex:

Pacific, how long until you see hubs? Has the fertile cm continued?

Gigs, you should def post your recent tests! I wish to analyze ;)

Dobby theres lots of other Therapists out there which are really great, if you guys arent too hot on the one at the moment, maybe try another perhaps? :hugs: really hope it works out in the end for you, you deserve happiness Mwah!

Cd2 J thats a pooper & i still cant believe it officially showed up early, how rude!!! Well, it being crimbo when your next ovulation is due, dont count ye self out just yet.. Its christmas, festive drinkies all round with male friends (lol)

Yup! Sickiness is in full flow, just made a lovely minced beef & potato pie.. I had a few spoonfuls.. Na ah! Carrots, i could really smell the Carrots?? Lol! I wasnt kean :sick:

Hi mommy, your chances seem great!

J, i read of a woman who had a bleed 2 days early for 4 days. She tested anyway afterwards because of the oddness of getting af 2 days early and it was a bfp...

CB, i'm not even bothering with the test from this morning. I tossed it already. It's definitely negative. Just like last month i'm holding out hope for a late implanter, but, also like last month, i'm sure i'm out.

:( ah im sorry Gigs.. Fx'd & everything crossed for late implanter.. :hugs: do you have a thermometre? I wonder maybe do a random temp chart for a cycle to see what days you ovulate? My sister fell pg completely off the cuff with no2+3 being unplanned, took them quite a few months, 7 or 8 i think when they were actively trying.. It crazy how back to front that seens?! X

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbz3osh7s.jpeg

One in 3d & the others 2d :) measures 6wks6 days but saw heartbeating, blood flow & heard it, was emotional lol damn hormones :) & just the one thank god

Beautiful little blueberry! Can't wait for mine now. Love the 3D one!!! :happydance:

Not sick yet J, I've been fatigued and have has small bouts of nausea but do far I feel ok. Mine usually starts around week 6 which begins Monday.
Hope you find a donor ASAP!!

Yeah bd time Mrs Green!!!!

Dobs, I'm sorry about therapy. I'm hoping things start looking up.

I was 6+5 when mine started which was also Monday.. Hope you dont get it yukky bad Breea! Your scan date will here in a flash ;)

For your viewing pleasure...the other half of yeaterday's test :haha: taken this afternoon.

Unfortunately, it's still negative :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members