General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Amazing pl!!! I just read your post and said out loud "All right!" Yay for a vbac! You must tell me how it compares to a c section.

Yay another boy!!! Pics when you can!

Wow that was fast! Amazing ahhhhh Congratulations hun! Boys are just awesome <3 Yes, pics & comparison to csection when your able to :)

Big congrats PL!!!! I agree, name? If you say Landon I will die because my cousin has two boys: Logan and Landon. :)

Well, comparison: ring of fire sucks... I was ready to walk out and leave it all behind. But I was surprised from a pain/drugged up point of view with how it all just ends the moment baby comes out. I only had g&a until it was time to push. Well probably go home in a few hours. Had a bigger then expected blood show with the first pee after, so we are just waiting out a bit of time to see what it does.

So, waters broke at 6am, by 630 contractions were coming pretty steady, so we called the mw. She thought it was early, especially since contractions were no longer then 25 seconds. Had a shower. By 8 they were strong, and mw asked if she should come out to check on me. I declined as I felt like it would be a quick labour, just starting to get the urge to poop.
Hospital by 9, mw came half an hour later. At "check in" I was already at a 6. Baby was still sunny side up (spoiler: he turned during delivery), quick scare somewhere in there with babies HB dropping, so ob was called, looked but HB had recovered. (May have been mine because the monitor slipped).
From 8cm on it just felt like I had to poop and push because baby was the wrong way. So my body was trying to push, and I could barely control that...until mw gave the clear to push shortly after. Hubby figures it was 45 minutes of pushing.
BTW;: none of my contractions were longer then 45 seconds... Ever.

Awww we’ll anxiously awaiting your decision. :). So glad he turned and everything worked out!

Congrats PL!!!! So happy for you and you're family.
It sounds like you would choose vbac over repreat c-section? You're helping me with my decision!
And selfishly... sooo thrilled I was right about the sex! Lol

Vaginal: is not all that it's cracked up to be...my opinion!

The tears will take some time to heal, I got about an inch long tear towards the back and what the mw called a "paper tear" towards the front. My guess it's minor and looks like a paper cut

Green, hmm.. let me think on that one....

Baby is having a huge snooze at the moment

Congrats on a healthy baby boy, PL! Eagerly awaiting the name announcement!

Yay that means we can make suggestions now!

I do like Landon...
Parker?
Gavin?
Weren't you the ine who was also thinking of Myles? I totally won't be mad and in fact that'd be neat!

That's all I got for now.
Glad to know I wasn't missing much from no vbac. I'm sorry you tore but hoping your recovery is much quicker. That is pretty neat regarding instant relief after birth. Oh and glad he turned into a favorable position!

Last edited:
Ahhhh congrats PL!!! So happy you were able to have a vbac! And I officially revert to my initial gender prediction back when your DH had made comments about being open to a third. Can’t wait to hear name!

Dobs I love the name Landon. And Myles!

Do you seriously want name suggestions coz I could go to town? Did one of us just make that up?

When will Logan meet his new baby brother?

Obviously you have nothing better to do than answer my barrage of questions.

Congrats on the new baby boy PL!

Oh and congrats on the bfp pretty.

Hello to everyone! Figured I would come out of hiding to comment.

Lord knows I read everything but can’t remwbwr enough to comment on.

Doing good here. Just working and taking care of my mini teenager. Lord help us all when she’s actually a teen. Everything is such an ordeal and the end of the world I’m beginning to feel thankful that I’ve decided that I don’t want to go through another pregnancy. Idk how in the hell I would be able to add another kiddo into the mix. I’m too old for that shit now hahaha. I mean we aren’t preventing but we definitely aren’t trying AT ALL. In fact I would almost have a mini panic attack if it somehow happened.

Hubs job is going good. He’s not actually making more money yet but he’s happier so go figure...

Gotta go. Kiddo is ready for me to come lay down with her so she can fall asleep.

Congrats PL!

Jez, you asked a few pages ago... no team yellow here! We will find out with the blood test we get at 12ish weeks.

Speaking of jewelry, I usually only wear my engagement/wedding ring (I just have one ring). I wound up not wearing it to dinner tonight, and I’m glad because Z wound up gagging and then throwing up in my hands. Thankfully I was also holding two napkins, so that helped a ton. So gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->