General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ohhhh hahahaaa @ Levs answer to your hubs lol! Spot on response “shit!” :rofl:

I instantly thought of baby poop being the yellow spot you were referring to Pacific :haha: i found a spot on my wrist the other day aswell, cant catch it all I guess ;)

Oh Dobs bless lol! Hope you didn’t fall off your chair or anything...

Hayden has a good couple of snoozey naps in day & hes in his basket with lights off in room etc.. im trying to get some routine & not having another baby thats a rubbish sleeper lol!

Gigs Hayden is also doing the boob grabby thing & pulling on/off & getting frustrated.. i have mini scratchy marks all over my chest! clustering & teething uhh! He soothes down wheni give him a lil teething gel bless him. Very cute that Myles grabs your lip whilst feeding him, my niece did this with my sister <3

Awake now at 6:30.. been feeding for 15 mins already zzzZ! Typically he’s fallen asleep on the booby!

Pretty, forgot to say great looking hcg numbers, sounds like everything is going well :) I had the appetite increase with all 3 of mine, I always say its the bodies way of getting in what you can before the sickness sets in for a few weeks! Fx yours wont be that bad hun! Urhhh i hate pg sickness bleeeugh!

So.. i did a swab last Friday at the drs because of the funky stuff that was coming out a few wks ago, although its settled down now i still had the odour! Dr called back yesterday, i had quite alot of ‘heightened bacteria’ aswell as BV! I knew it! So I picking up my prescription this morning & start the tabs! No alcohol with them either but they can cause sickness/tummy issues, its like having morning sickness urhh! But upside is it doesn’t affect breastmilk only that it can sometimes make it bitter tasteing?! Nice for Hayden but i can always supplement another formula bottle for him

Leaking amniotic fluid waiting to go in once contractions set in.... positive thoughts and prayers please

Haha Fluek! I knew it'd be in your 39th week ;) woohoo the fun begins! Good luck!

Ah crap just realized it's Wednesday :( wouldn't it happen that way?! Is hubby going to postpone surgery?

Pretty your hcg numbers start to slow down their doubling rate the higher they get so your calculation is probably a bit high I'd guess.

Dobs boooo we'll all be tired together again looks like.

¡Viva la Caffeine!

Pretty when is your scan, is it booked in yet?? :)

Flueks... eeeeeeee!!!!!

Flueks lots of positive thoughts! So sorry about the timing and hubs surgery! :(.

Pretty great increase!

Gigs lol you crack me up

CB sorry about the bv but yay for bfing friendly meds!

I just feel like I can’t feel rested. I may well go to sleep at 7 tonight. It could just be the overwhelming stress this week. To quote George Washington, “These are times that try men’s souls!” :rofl:

CB -I never really got sick with Alex. It was just that my hunger would go from 0 to 100 outta nowhere and if I didn't eat right away, I felt like I was gonna be sick. That's kind of what I'm dealing with now. Scan is March 18.

Sorry about the BV. Hopefully it clears up quickly.

I think I'm gonna start using the doppler next week and hoping I get lucky.

Pretty - Thats the kinda sickness id of liked :) fx you can find something on the doppler, i never had anything before 10wks on mine.. March 18th is not that far eeee!!!

Picked up my prescription urhh instead of the usual 2 tabs a day for 5 days, i have 21 tabs to take @ 3 times a day ohhhhhh!!!!

Baby Serena was born at 758 a.m. 3 hours after contractions started. No time for epidural. Pushed her out in 5 minutes. She's 20 in and 6lb 4oz. We are both doing great. I didn't tear so feeling good. DH cancelled surgery so he's rescheduled for a week from today. Will post pic later

Ahhhh i been awaiting your update as i saw your fb update lol but wasnt going to steal your thunder ;)

Holy moly 3 hrs & just 5 mins pushing, well done Flueks!! So glad your both doing well & no tearing :hugs:

Last edited:
Holy crap Flueks that was fast! Congratulations! Reminds me of my mom with my sister, she decided she was in labor around midnight and we had a baby 5 hours later. You were even faster!!! Sorry about DH’s surgery, but glad Serena is here safe and healthy.

Fluek congratulations! What an amazing birth and no tearing to boot?! Well done on your all natural birth!

Pretty great number :thumbup: I had that type of sickness too, exactly as you describe. I started keeping snacks in my car and purse because if I didn't eat as soon as the hunger hit I'd feel so sick! Hope it passes soon. Mine lasted quite awhile unfortunately :/

Fluek I cheated and checked Facebook since cb mentioned it--she is precious and omg does she ever look like her sister!

Flueky! Congratulations :) wow what a fast birth! Had you planned on an epidural?

Hope you have an easy recovery, they say fast labors are harder on the body as it has to do all the work in a shorter timeframe....

Congrats flukes!!! Wow what an amazing birth! So glad to hear you're both doing well.

Pretty- your number looks great! Can't wait until your scan.

Thanks everyone! I wanted an epidural but I knew there was a possibilty of a non-medicated birth. So glad I mentally prepared myself. I was an 8 when I was checked. I feel pretty great though so much better than after Vs birth. I think recovery will be easier as I didn't tear.

I'm pretty sure I'm done. The thought of a shorter birth terrifies me as I'm not sure we'd have time to get to hospital.

20190306_092702.jpg 20190306_182607.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"