General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hey girlies :)

Oh J i bet you cant wait for seperate housing with ye Mum.. Its stressy as living with parents i can imagine! Id never be able to live with my mum lol! Sorry your tests are bfn :( really thought the young ones donation was going to be it this cycle.. :hugs:

Oh ive heard of Bangers like bangers n mash but not for boobs lol! Mine used to be E cup before Riley went upto a G.. The after bf they got ducked the life out of & now im a D but im pretty sure there coming into an E cup again.. :)

Ohhhh im sat on front room floor wrapping crimbo presents & i cannot feel my butt lol! SO is out having some xmas drinks with his friend, i have Harry Potter for company hehe

Ultrasound is scheduled the day I turn 8 weeks! January 4th!! Eek! Can't wait!!!

Yay breeee can't wait

Sorry everyone else the hurricane u had with lunch is hitting as hard as Katrina

Yay Bre!! So exciting!!!

I'm just over here counting the seconds while I wait to hear about the house. The sellers agent said we'd here today.. They only have 45 more minutes.

J are those wally cheapies? I get convincing evaps on those every time. And wtf, your mom is cray. Is she serious about moving out?

I really wish that f*ing like rabbits and really wanting a baby was enough to make one. I really thought we had it this month...i'm having a tough time swallowing this month's failure, especially since I really wanted an August baby.

OMG majooooor screamfest with mom earlier I was thru the ROOF!
The woman simply can NOT admit she has EVER done a damn thing wrong and I'm so F-ing sick of it!.
The only reason she pulls this BS is bcuz she knows I CAN'T move out yet- biz not profiting as I have to keep reinvesting to start it again!
I can't even get a cater job/market opening to sell till after New Year.
It may sound like the worst thing ever but I swear to God, Budha, The great Raccoon in the sky ...When I can get out of this house I am Soooo done with her.
She can figure her own way since she knows EVERYthing and Perfect in every way.:finger::finger:

I was literally heaving as she refused to acknowledge she has done sooo many major things.
Oh how I loathe thee...let me count the ways...
1 I got drunk ONE time last year and she had me sent away to Rehab for SIX months - FL has this BS Marhman act- anyone can file on you and even if you test CLEAN as I did, the court mandates 6 months INpatient ( they get $5000 a month for every woman there - there were 82 of us...do the math) I had over 200 random NEG tests and lives with mostly ex prostitutes, drug dealers, and HIV/HepC girls. I literally watched them snort pills for 6 months:roll:

2 When I refused to talk to her other than required once out, she called them AND my exhub because SURELY you are drunk or high for being pissed about that?? That got me 3 MORE months random testing outpatient.

3 I could NOT take any sleep meds during last year, and imagine me taking naps! The nerve of me! She kept waking me up every time saying what did you take WTF?? I cursed her out..and locked my door so she'd leave me and DS alone.
20 mins later I have 2 SHERIFFS at my door saying she called 911 saying I took something and locked myself in room with DS...I told the cops test me I've been up 30 hrs I'm tired. The cops laughed and left.
She got mad they didn't listen to her ...Sooo she then called my exhubs FATHER and said the cops were just there and they came racing over to get DS Fiasco:growlmad:
Well exhubs lovvvved that and then I had CHILD PROTECTIVE services pop up 2 days later asking where I hid my drugs and alcohol???WTF

4 Xmas EVE last year, I finalllly get free and am wrapping presents for DS...doorbell...:huh: THREE SHERIFFS with a warrant for my arrest for missing a court date? WTH I didn';t have any court date. Cuffed and booked and NO ONE could tell me when I missed court- 9 hoursss in booking, squat cough alllll that shit.
NINE days later my atty said "Oh , your mom just gave me a subpoena she had in her room" WTF?? She called court AGAIN saying I must be taking something because I refuse to talk to her and am angry:devil:
To this DAY she refuses to admit she took my mail or called the court EVEN tho it's IN court docs AND her signature is on the Process Server Form....

So pls understand ladies when I say this woman has put me thru HELL, and helped my ex, lied to everyone, and if I could leave this minute I would NEVER look back for her and not feel a bit bad about it.

Thx for letting me vent...:sadangel:

Wow J that's crazy. I'm so sorry.

So we heard back from our realtor. They came back with a good counter offer. We asked for $6000 towards closing they came back with $4300 and a 35 day close rather than a 46 day close. We're going to meet with our realtor Sunday to talk about specifics and see if we want to counter or accept!! Pretty excited but even more nervous now.

Thanks ladies :friends:

MrsG that is not a bad counter...my experience both sides lean their way and you usually meet in the middle.
Do you have a certain number of days before they can recind, or view back ups?
Here in FL it gets crazy and ppl snatch houses in hours from you, because the sellers realtor is allowed to tell you what kind of offer thy will/won't consider or already are considering- gotta just jump in sometimes with a YES to lock it down, especially if in a high demand area, or neighborhood that rarely has houses free up, or your dream home.

I lost a couple in the past with mom hemming and hawing and balking bcuz she just has no clue why things are the value they are , and compares to their home price in 1991 LOL:saywhat:

I LOVE the online searching and driving by, checking last sales and ALL that, what I hate hate hate is the closing- Only because Underwriters are children of Satan, and no matter HOW great your credit is, bank acct, info, docs etc They always find ONE thing to make you jump a hoop...and usually near closing saying
(insert Ben Stein's Bueller? voice here)
"Wellll...I know you sent six proofs of this, buttttt...if you don't get me this in the next 2 hourrrs...ehhh we may have to postpone your closing"
:shock: ridiculous

J- Sorry your mom is a testing woman, I'm sure we all have dealt with people like that but it must be much harder to live and deal with one everyday. Honestly you're pretty awesome to live with her, I don't know anyone who took on an older parent especially one that isn't so easy <3

Ladies I've a wonderment, could Benadryl cause problems with fertility? Or weight gain? The weight gain I can see how since it would lower your metabolism down.

Omg J! That is absolutely insane!!! You are a better person than I. I would probably return the favor, call her a drunk and put her through the same hell...

Holy crap, between her and your ex....:nope: um i'm pretty sure that'd be enough to make some people out there call a hit! Kidding, but not....

I'm sure you've already rung your brain but is there any way to get around living there? A business loan? Anything...?

As someone who has a fridge full of eggs and no one to sell them to...i totally get you on needing an outlet like a farmers market to sell things. Ugh, so frustrating...

Nope I am flat stuck- but todays blow up I made it clear, I am giving 100% to get out ASAP and she is on her OWN after that. She can check FB thru my kids to see what I'm up to. No visits, don't call me call them or your friends for help- Check pls! I'm done.
She just said GOOD!
Whatevs...

Gig - eek on the eggs- how long can you keep them before a waste?
OOH have you checked on shipping them? May be worth it over the waste- maybe some restaurant not too far- ship a trial batch:shrug:

As for a hit...yea if I had an Uncle Louis I'd ask him to send the cousins to take the ex on vacation:trouble: lol not Mom she's just obstinate, condecending, coniving, and quick to gossip about you or use info as leverage for something she wants. She's spun!

Campn Benadryl is all antihistimine, so it will dry up your fertile fluid a bit. It shouldn't slow your metab other than like a couple hours when taken, and not major, It;s focused on the bodys histamine syst- not smooth muscle or intestinal really.
I have chronic sinusitis and my doc had me on 50mg every 4-6 hours as needed. Makes ya :sleep: but I got used to them after a few months not even drowsy.

Ugh J i hope it all gets better. Btw, ever found out what happened with most recent ex's court date?

Campn, maybe get some pre seed...

Here's today's negative (on the bottom). My cervical symptoms just aren't adding up but af should def be here today after all these bfn's :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 10
Thought I saw something in that bottom test but not sure

Camp I used preseed right after dtd with my last bfp

I used it last cycle and loved it. I've a good amount of fertile cm (I think? Have no one to compare it to!) I've been taking primrose oil capsules and I've heard that helps so we will see. I'm just gearing up to O now I think cause I've noticed some fertile cm here and there.

How you ladies doing? Excited about Christmas!?

Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA. Work, ballet recital, and Christmas....it's been a mad house trying to read and catch up.
J I'm sorry about your mom, that's why I live 12 hrs away. I love her but just.cant.nope.
Mrs so exciting on the house!! I hope it goes smoothly for you.
Gigs I thought I could see something on the bottom test but not sure if it's the light?
AFM (prepare for tmi) as you know idk where im at with cycles but....dtd on Sunday and um...kinda prevented dh from pulling out cuz I was on top and already "there" as he was finishing and he was like get off get off and I was like noooo please...lol soooo no pull out haha. Then today I had some really yucky AF like cramps and then a bunch of sticky CM....so I'm FX that this oops might be a win!

Omg still, you just did what i had always wanted to do! Lol, hope it turns out well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->