General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Well spoiler alert this stripper put whipped cream on this girls booty and set it on fire!!! And idk if she farted or it had something it in but it like had a mini explosion :rofl: like wth

Dobs that's on bridezilla! Holy moly! I might have to find this show :haha:

Gigs, fx the dog finds a lovely home.. I am still worried the previous owner will trace it back to you somehow?
How is your duck healing?

Birthing position: kinda sitting up, leaning back. Essentially on my back in between.

Been meaning to comment on the "us no longer being twins based on me not liking shellfish" :haha: I don't mind the flavor, but for me it's a texture thing...it's gross! Lol

CB, boo on failed uploads! I was looking forward to the pictures!

Dobs, that shelter sounds fancy! Better then a lot of vacation kennels here!
Provided my upload works: here is a picture that came across my newsfeed today: I laughed and thought of you ;)

FB_IMG_1552777150398.jpg

Cb waaaaaahhhh I want pics! Handmaids tale never gets any happier, heads up. It's a good show but horribly depressing. No pics of Myles smiles yet. He's only done quick flashes of the awkward crooked smile. I'n hoping hecdoes proper smiles soon!

To clarify the shelter staff is irritated with the owner, not me.

Duck is ok...a little slow today but was out foraging with the flock.

Pl at this point I don't care if he knows i turned the dog in. Honestly i'd happily chew him out and ask him where tf he's been all week.

I’ve been reading and just not responding, sorry!

CB Hayden is sooo cute! He looks so much like Nuala when she was a baby!

People asked if the short luteal phase is normal on Kyleena, apparently the answer is yes. My mom says it’s normal on an IUD, so I guess this is my life now lol

Dobs glad you finally got an answer in PCOS, it does make sense. Sorry it took so long to get there.

Gigs aw dang about the dog and the duck, I had been rooting for the dog until then. I’m sure he’s still a lovely dog but I agree he’s got to go. Glad the shelter agreed the old owner is not getting him back.

Okay that’s all I remember.

I need a new phone. My battery is failing. It’s an iPhone 6s and I’ve heard they mess up the old batteries to get you to buy a new one and I wouldn’t be surprised at this point. Picture added so y’all can join me in saying “what the actual f*ck”.

00B2F84D-7C84-4002-96AC-2D6C66F825E2.jpeg

Wow Shae, that sucks. Also wow coz I didn’t even know there was a battery thing in settings so I just checked mine out and it seems I have 83% of the battery capacity that I had when my phone was new 2.5 years ago.

Dobs I’m glad you’ve finally gotten to the bottom of your bleeding. I read some interesting stuff about PCOS a few years ago when I thought I had it. Who knows how legit this all is, but in case you’re interested: The Surprising Truth About PCOS (It's Not an Ovarian Disease)

CB I was soooo looking forward to seeing your hair, wtf?!!! It’s prob good that it’s bright now coz it’ll probably fade a bit anyway? Hayden’s smiles are heart melting indeed.

Gigs I’m sorry about your poor duck and the dog turning like that. Will you get to find out if he’s rehomed? What was his name btw? I always wondered.

Flueks that’s good that DH is getting the op soon. How is V doing with her new baby sister? Smitten? Serena is a total cutie btw!

PL ah I so don’t miss those huge blowouts. They used to drive me mad. So much hand washing the clothes coz we only had communal laundry at the time and the poops stain.

Pretty that’s so reassuring that you found the HB! Hope CC was fun! I think one of my clients went today and she was super excited, and that’s really the only way I know about it. Share pics if you can!

Hmm I’m sure I forgot something.

AFM...

Warning: a lot of complaining coming up.
TL;DR —> I’m a little bit stupid but so are laundry detergent and dishwasher manufacturers.

So, I had some stupid calamities happen lately. Bought some dishwasher tablets in a desperate hurry a few days ago and then this morning hubby revealed he has a bone to pick with me coz he was giving Tilly breakfast when he noticed all the plates STANK of laundry detergent. Yeah I accidentally bought laundry detergent capsules. Those really strong ones that probably have the worst chemicals in them. He claims it’s obvious from the packaging (has capitalized warnings about being harmful if swallowed and to keep away from children, a child lock, and a less visible mention of added Febreeze, idk, plus I guess the brand — Gain — is clearly a laundry detergent brand) but it actually doesn’t f***ing state what it is ANYWHERE on the front of the packaging. What if I came from overseas and had no idea what I’m looking at? I swear I’ve found this a lot of laundry stuff in Canada. It’s been impossible to figure out wtf something is (fabric softener or detergent?). I really don’t know why it’s like this, and it’s not just a single brand. I feel murderous. Also, I went back to the store today and saw that the laundry detergent capsules are RIGHT next to the dishwasher detergent capsules (which did have “dishwasher detergent” on the packaging). I still feel like an idiot, but to be fair, I was with two friends who were yelling me search for these and decide which one to buy, so essentially three grown women (and all PhD students) missed this. K so I know it doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it’s coated every single thing in the dishwasher with this really strong detergent smell. I swipe my finger on a plate or glass and my finger stinks! Even after scrubbing by hand I can still smell it. And same story re: every internal inch of the dishwasher, yet we’ve run it several times. If the smell is there, so are chemicals, possibly those “harmful” ones the packaging was at least courteous enough to warn about. Another annoyance is that our dishwasher has a little LED light labelled “sanitized,” which to all intents and purposes seems to indicate when the sanitize cycle is complete. However, I spent almost an hour trying to figure out how to actually use the sanitize function (most of the dishwasher models from our dishwasher brand seem to have a sanitize button, but pie model doesn’t), only to discover that our model does not have a sanitize feature (hence no button), and yet it does have a “sanitized” indicator light?! Wtf? And it took me an hour to find this out because the website where I could find the manual had the most illogical and perplexing path to finding the information I needed, and then required me to “log in.” For my dishwasher. In the end I had to dig our manual out from storage. Honestly, I’m just staggered by the extent of incompetence I increasingly find myself encountering (even if some of it is admittedly my own). In other calamity-related news, our pizza dish thing fell behind the oven’s warming drawer and stopped the drawer from being able to close, and it took me forever to figure out how to remove it. Ironically, I tried a dozen things before quite easily finding the solution via googling. First world problems, I know, I know, but infuriating nonetheless.

Wait so what are you doing about the tainted dishes? Or the entire dishwasher for that matter? What is the solution when the smell remains despite multiple washes?

The dog's names was officially Eli, unofficially Shadey. This is because of an eminem song i had in my head at the time he showed up the second time ("guess who's back, back again. Shadey's back. Tell a friend.") The song had been in my head for days so it felt fitting.

Shae maybe it's an Apple conspiracy or maybe your battery is on the fritz? This happened to my old 4s. I just ordered a new battery and iphone tool kit online, then followed a YouTube video to replace it myself. Easy peasey!

Ugh my stomach is royally f'ed tonight. Already had an urgent bathroom situation and now waiting to see if this is a case of "something i ate" or a bug. Reeeaaaallllly hope a stomach bug hasn't infiltrated the house!

299D6ABA-A977-4F0B-BC43-76D6B98AEFC4.jpeg FDD4C839-3556-46E7-A81E-468C101909D0.jpeg 299D6ABA-A977-4F0B-BC43-76D6B98AEFC4.jpeg FDD4C839-3556-46E7-A81E-468C101909D0.jpeg 299D6ABA-A977-4F0B-BC43-76D6B98AEFC4.jpeg FDD4C839-3556-46E7-A81E-468C101909D0.jpeg Let’s see if we can get the upload... i need to Straighten my hair today so il do another pic hopefully show it off more ha ;) 3FAE9052-4683-4F70-B52E-B9F43AA30A7A.jpeg

Dobby OMG those dogs at that shelter live better than some people. Here's hoping you can lose more weight and get your symptoms better controlled. Oh and wtf that's on bridezilla?!?! I don't have cable or satellite. We do have one of those boxes where we pick up local channels and a few odds and ends.

Gigs glad he will most likely not be getting his dog back. People like him don't deserve animals. Hope Ducky continues hanging in there. Really hoping it's not a stomach virus going around.

CB it should be pretty simple. He's really hoping no stent this time. Maybe he won't since he only has a stone to his right ureter and not both. I love the hair :)

Pacific :rofl: keyto diet.

Shae I had wondered if short lp was typical with kyleena. Glad you've got your answer that it's normal. Also, I hate how Apple does that. I'm sure they aren't the only ones so I can't get all torches and pitchforks against Apple.

Jez V adores her sister. She is loving and concerned. I think some jealousy that's coming out with some extra temper tantrums. oh yuck I hope you can get the dishwasher fixed. Also what a ridiculous amount of effort to find out you have no sanitize feature and wht even have that "sanitize" light?!

Wow narrowly escaped being r****pred by four different guys tonight so happy st gfys day

Gigs idk I think I’ll juat hand scrub everything and run the dishwasher several times more and hope for the best. Shadey is a good pet name.

CB hair looks great! I’m sure in a few weeks it’ll look just like the inspo pic an’ all.

Flueks that’s so nice that she adores her sister. I’m sure there will always be some hiccups along the way but that’s kids for ya.

Yeah. My mom let me go out with my bff, so I said if we’re drinking I want to be out with friends. So end of first part of the night, I’m like where is my friend? Getting in a lyft with two guys! I sober up fast! Immediately asking the lyft where did they program to go, trying to get our trustworthy guy friend but somehow we end up in the car. I repeat over and over to the driver we only consent to go to one location. On edge but ok until one guy opens his mouth and is bragging about getting it tonight. Then the other puts his hand on my leg. Done. Told lyft we are getting out (downtown at this point) and BOLT. Then my friends ex shows up to drive us home yet keeps talking about calling a nonexistent cab and his hotel room. Then suddenly there are two fire trucks and three cop cars and it stinks of weed so again brain is like run. So I call my parents and we BOLT again. On the way to meet my stepdad, we move away from the safety of crowd (though crowd was drunk.and high so how safe can that be). But some guy and his friends start tailing us. They start catcalling and when my bff says no thanks guy LOSES it. Going off about how we don’t get to be b*es rejecting him blah blah and I’m like cool my stepdad is around the corner bye Felicia! Which thank god was true so I put her to bed. Like I get one night out and that’s what I get. Never leaving the house again. Not worth the carbs

CB - No more digestive issues since. It was probably just something I ate. And your hair looks like it turned out well. And believe me, I've had funky hair colours before. Just gonna leave it as copper for a little bit longer then start doing super bright red. After that, I dunno if I wanna do Rogue hair (blonde in the very front, brunette for the rest) or transition back into pink.

Jez - Can you use a bottle of dishwasher cleaner to help get the chemicals and residue out of the dishwasher?

Dobby - Wow, that's a messed up night. So sorry you couldn't just go out and have a good time. :/

AFM, ComiCon actually went ok. SO drove us down, was able to get the autographs I wanted, walked around a bit, Alex was pretty well behaved and everyone thought he was so cute, and then he passed out very quickly on the train ride home. Found the hb again for a few moments yesterday, but then disappeared pretty quick. I wonder if the baby just floats to the bottom while I'm on my back. lol. Will try again later today and then scan tomorrow.

IMG_20190316_1348432.jpg IMG_20190316_1443029.jpg

I hope it’s not a stomach bug Gigs & u feel loads better this morning! I read that when you sleep the bacteria viruses are pushed to the gut & try to get rid of quicker than when we are awake... Shadey would be a great name for a Dog ;)

Pretty i love your pics, your hair looks awesome & very ‘Rogue’ Xmen :) Glad u are feeling better!

The pics don’t really do the hair & its style justice tbh, plus I need to do a bit more make-up i reckon esp with the pinkness just so i dont look too washed out..

Jez have u tried putting a dishwasher cleaner on a mega hot cycle with all the plates etcin there with it & then wash on a normal cycle with dishwash tablet/capsule?

Omg Dobby wtf?!!! Im so sorry your night out was completely ruined! Nights out wont all be like that! Maybe a local pub will be better..?

My iPhone battery does weird things.. mines about 3.5 yrs old now but the life says 84% .. certain appsi use take up loads of battery life aswell, charging with airplane mode charges quicker aswell apparently?

Cb I like it from what I can tell but was thinking myself I'd like to see it in better light...

Didn't seem to be a bug, thank God! But unfortunately now Levy might be sick :roll: he passed out early and seemed warm however he also had an extremely short nap today and passed out on the couch under a thick faux fur blanket...we'll see I suppose!

Dobs wtf is wrong with people?! I'm actually pretty glad to have the drunk in public stage of my life over with. ESPECIALLY no fub being the caretaker of drunk friends! I'm glad you both were ok in the end.

Pretty again I love the costume. Glad it went well! The pics are so cute.

I always wondered about baby, too! I mean when they're so small, are they pretty stationary? Surely they must bob around in there...unless the uterus only expands just enough for baby's growth and it's smooshed up against the walls......?

How do we find this out?

Quick update. The tech was very nice. She asked if there was someone in the waiting room I wanted to call in, so that made me feel good. And she was able to tell me the HB is about 180. :)
IMG_20190318_0833149.jpg

Oooh Nualas hb at 7wks was in the 180’s :) both the boys were lots less! Congrats on a healthy lil bean Pretty:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->