• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kitty how did they finally diagnose them? Did they have to catch them during a flair up or something else?

Yeh, colonoscopy at the right moment basically, if your the first in your family diagnosed it usually takes longer because it’s not something they test for very much, lewis’ sister was the first diagnosed and it still took them a year to diagnose Lewis, it’s hard shae but it will get better, the medication out there is fantastic :hugs:

Kitty- thanks it’s flying by!!

Shae- I always wanted girls too, each scan I secretly hoped it would be a girl, then when Theo came along I realised just how lovely baby boys are! So sorry about your SO, it’s so frustrating when miss things due to being slow xx

PL- aww love those canvases they’re so cute!! We had a similar situation trying to measure Theo for his first pram shoes and he curled his feet every time the woman couldn’t get them on lol

CB- hahah that picture killed me :rofl: that woman must have been dying inside lol

So 6dpo fairly certain a bfn and obviously very early (although My ovulation date could be off by a day) I thought I could maybe see a slight a hue but probably just the line where dyes run across!

76BACCB3-FCEE-4825-A2B8-592B9658337F.jpeg

Kitty!! How is E? Are you settled in your new home?? You're getting married in October right?

Pacific no problem. I kinda wish I had that kind of supply but I also don't deal with leaky breast or engorgement. Oh I hope the sheep survive. That's cute that DH has the art hung up in his office :)

CB that's hillarious :rofl:

Keeps thank you :) i think they are but I'm definitely not biased. I'm hoping I'll love the small age gap later, right now I feel foolish for wanting one. I'd never wish either away just that V is rebellious and S is super clingy. Oh and glad I didn't seem to offend you.

Theo looks so cute with those rolls and so happy!! I'm glad this little boy brightened your world. I've come to terms I'll be a girl mom but am thankful for my nephews.

AFM had S's 1 month check up. She's gained 22 ounces in 21 days! BF is hard and days I want to give up. So I'm glad she's doing so great, it's motivation to keep up with it.

Wish me luck tomorrow. It's first day of just me and the girls

Hey Flueks, yeh settled in okay thanks, still got boxes to unpack but all okay! Glad S is doing well, and breastfeeding was super hard for me for a little while but I’m so glad I managed to do it for a year, hope everything goes okay tomorrow for you!

Whilst people are mentioning BFing anyone else got a ‘slack side.’ Like literally my left boob is lazy as hell and making the right do all the work! I’ve been taking supplements to increase supply as it took a dip when my period returned, and they’ve definitely helped... but Theo feeds every few hours of my right side, my left is never ‘full’ enough and he only feeds maybe once every day or two off that side? I can hear the difference too when milk comes down on my right side and him getting a good feed, the left is pitiful ( I do have my nipple pierced on the slack side but took it out years ago??)
I legit had to buy my first ever chicken fillet today to even the girls out. Help meeee

Gigs, wow! Bet he will be an early crawler?

Keeps, I was just talking about that with another mom yesterday. She pumps for night feeds that her husband does and said that after mastitis in her left breast it just tanked in that breast. She's been able to get it back up with more pumping (higher demand creates higher output) more feeds, etc. But it took effort
She had also read an article that said our dominant side (as in if you are a lefty or righty) tends to produce more! Definitely thought that was interesting! Someone who pumps would definitely see that, I could not tell you if that is true. However I remember that after we introduced solids to L, I had one breast significantly smaller and I kept having L on the other breast. We weaned shortly after at a year.

Flueky, yay on that gain, that is awesome! I weighed E yesterday and he gained 600g in 12 days.. or 21 oz! He's 7 weeks old and currently in a 6 month suit which is just a tad loose, but generally it fits, definitely would not say too big.

Kitty, bfing is hard, especially when you do it exclusive.

Pacific aww love that canvas wall art :) We probs wont give them proper swimming lessons tbh, SO is really great with them in the water & is a strong swimmer & Rileys nearly there, they do free swimming lessons with the school in year 5 which is when they are about 9-10yrs old :)

Gigs wow! Myles must be super strong bless him!

Keeps omg im nearly 5 days into the easter hols & im stressed! Riley is a real annoying boy lol! My friend popped over this morning with her 2 (1yr 10 mths & 11wk old) & Riley was acting up & making the Nuala & her oldest boy just scream & shout the whole time & the babies were ‘supposedly’ trying to nap in the next room! I could’ve thrown him out the window! The minute she left, he went to his room & played quietly ohhhhh!!! Tomorrow is a new day ... hows you doing? Theo is soooooo gawjus <3

Bf’ing - yep, my left boob is rubbish, still gives out milk but Hayden (& the other 2 funnily enough) always preferred my Right one, i get proper milk let down with this one & pinches still, Hayden seems more comfy feeding offit aswell! In the morning time the right breast is full & needs emptying

Flueks i have no doubt you & your girls will be completely fine, i said to my friend babies really dont do alot esp in the early few wks, its needing to entertain the toddler more so i think :)

Hm yeah I see the faint line as well but at 6 dpo that hardly seems possible so I’m assuming it’s nothing

There was a girl on here (forgot her name) who temped and used opks to confirm O and got a positive at 6dpo with a singleton pregnancy so I believe anything now lol

Side note sorry still busy just skimming <3

Another side note

D7539D2D-E141-4B2B-91E0-0D55DB7E9448.jpeg

Dobs wow that’s crazy. I guess we’ll have to see her next test! And omggg A is so adorable and handsome, that curly hair is sooo cute!

How did I miss to comment in keep’s test aswell lol yes i can see a lil something there.. Will u retest hun? Are your periods back then? I guess some fall pg whilst bf, i have read stories about it ..

& Kitty hello to you aswell :hugs: How many dpo you on?? U been testing too i read :)

Omg Dobby A is suuuuper cute <3 that hair is lovely <3

Dobby I can’t believe how grown up he looks!! And that hair is just amazing!!

I’m not sure on my dpo because my thermometer broke before I ovulated , but I’m on cd 37 at the moment!

Ty! I didn’t comb his hair that morning because I was running late so it’s a tad all over the place, but I’m happy with how they turned out. Bonus is we go back to our usual center this week and their picture day is in a couple weeks so I get another round of pictures hehe.

Shae glad it’s not something more serious but I also totally empathize about not getting answers. Hugs.

Gigs that’s amazing the Myles rolled over!!! Congrats!

Kit, are you loving your new house? You’re in, right?

Re boobs I had one that literally produced more and faster (good old righty). Lactation consultant said it’s very common for woman to have a more productive side. My theory is that I only ever got A to latch successfully on that side but who knows

Pl yikes I hope the dog can keep the predators away

And srsly we have such cute kids in this thread. Everyone posts such adorable pictures

Kitty thank you

Keeps my right has always been bigger but the few times I've pumped my right usually produces less. I don't really notice a difference while BF.

Gigs yay for M rolling onto his back! He's motivated to start moving :)

Pacific holy moly that's a huge gain and can wear 6 months already! My petite girl is still in nb :rofl: some of the nb clothes are getting a bit small so I'm thinking 0 to 3 soon. Hoping she will graduate to size 1 diapers soon too.

CB maybe he was trying to keep Nuala from having a boyfriend :haha: that is pretty mischievous of him though. Thank you for well wishes for today. I just wish she'd let me set her down without crying and sleep without me. Did get her to sleep 3 hours without me yesterday.

Dobby he's sooo adorable!!! He is looking do much like you :) I agree we do have adorable kids in this thread. oh and I believe that girl's name was "caitren" that got positive at 6dpo.

AFM waiting for V to wake while feeding S. When I have more time I have some funny stories about V.

Dobs those pictures are totally adorable including the hair!

I'll have to take a low resolution picture of the canvas pictures we are having printed. Apparently even my screenshots are too large of a file to upload to BNB... I have an adorable picture where L is giving baby E a gentle kiss on the head.

Pacific I bet that pic is so sweet. Seeing them together and being loving is an amazing feeling.

Funny V stories. She can climb out of both bath tub and pack n play. A few weeks ago DH stepped out to get V her pajamas and she climbed out of the tub and ran into nursery where I was feeding S. It was pretty funny watching her run around naked. Other thing. Last Friday S had a poopsplosion in car seat. I grabbed her and changed her on tailgate. DH didnt try to wipe up excess poop on car seat padding. I didn't realize this. So when we went to leave and he was buckling v into her seat she reached over and got her hand in S's poop. Then she wanted to lick it :rofl: thankfully DH was able to stop that.

So far so good today. V got up 930, S down for nap in rocker from 11 to 130. I put V down for a nap at 2, a little early but she wasn't behaving so doing timeout then nap.

Flueky I cringed on the poop story. lol! Definitely something my kids would do.
L must like baby E I think. For every 1 random kiss i get from L, E gets 10! Seriously, it's a smootch on the head fest. And his daddy gets none ;) unless asked. We let him, he's so gentle. He also likes putting blankets on him (never over the face) and again we let him do that too .So far we've had very little jealousy maybe because we let him interact.

I do need advice: how do you get your toddlers to eat dinner? It's not like we cook things that he wouldn't like. Take last night: spaghetti. He got it plain and with sauce. Refused both ways. He hadn't even had a snack 3 hours before and we keep any post dinner snacks away for at least 1 hour so it's not like he looks forward to different food. So he should have been hungry. L ate spaghetti before and loved it. We have tried it with play, and in the end no food goes into his mouth, it's just a mess. Force it, and it's a battle. Last night L was asking for a timeout in order to avoid dinner....I don't really want to sent him to bed hungry either. Cook something I know he eats, I don't want to cook two things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->