• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae i can see a line? Lol its obvs my line eye as im sure if there was a squinter irl you would be all over it :)

Kitty I would say that was practically Positive opk :thumbup: hope u got some jiggy in hehe

Oh Nuala likes to dip with Tomato sauce aswell, apparently lots of vit C in it?!

Pacific maybe try a homemade tom sauce & blender mix some onions carrots etc to a smooth tomatoey paste?! I need a blender lol

Oh Gigs hope u don’t have an ear infection hun? I had one last year my first ever & it started like that... feeling ya on the pp hair loss, i find mine EVERYWHERE atm! Malting like a Cat urhh!! Hope the boys feel better soon aswell :hugs:

Shae I agree with Clairey because I can see a really faint line too :rofl:

Yeh we got loads of :sex: in :blush:everyday for the last 6 days!

Gigs sorry about the hair loss, I remember having it with Evie, I’ve always had thick hair and it didn’t get any thicker during pregnancy but boy did it get thinner afterwards, hopefully it’s not too bad for you sweetheart :hugs:

I knew i wasn’t seeing things lol Shae you need to poas again;)

Kitty I have my fingers & toes crossed for you eee!!

Gigs yup that’s the free ring

CB and Kitty nothing irl but I POAS this morning with FMU just for you ladies :haha: no change of course
C028F16B-9885-4B7E-BE37-8662D24F8A02.jpeg

Annie and Shae I'm not seeing anything here...

Thanks for the sympathy ladies. Hearing loss has now become vertigo
-_-
Gigs is not amused.

Gigs, is it just caused by too much pressure from your sinuses? Fingers crossed you all feel better soon!

CB, that is a good idea with adding veggies to ketchup. :haha: off to Google some inspiration!

Gigs I wasn’t seeing anything either, I just posted it to humor CB and Kitty. Sorry about the vertigo :(

Dobby - Yay for so much good new and praise this week. And A looks super cute in his pics. :)

gigs - How long did it take for your hair to thicken up last time? And FX your vertigo goes away soon.

Re: lines on tests. Sorry laddies, I can't really tell for sure if I'm seeing lines except for on kitty's O test.

Otherwise, I hope everyone is doing well overall.

AFM, I got my results from SneakPeek yesterday. As I'd said, I forgot to clean the surface I used, so I figured if it came back as "boy", there was maybe a 5% chance it was wrong? Well, it came back as "boy". So, now I dunno if it's true or not and I've been googling the likeliness of a false result. I guess all I can do now is accept it and hope that my 20 week scan proves the results wrong. :/

56734857_10156433865353095_2041746058593173504_n.jpg

Dobby yay for all the praise!! Glad people see and acknowledge your talent :)

Gigs hope everyone gets to feeling better including yourself. Pretty cool on the t shirts! I love how thick my hair gets when pregnant wish it would stay like that. My pp hair loss wasn't horrible with V so maybe I'll get lucky again.

Annie sorry not seeing anything.

Pacific glad food battle was better. V ate better yesterday after a rough first day.

Kitty awesome timing!! I'm really hoping you get a rainbow bfp dear.

Pretty I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for from sneakpeak. For your sake hope it's wrong. If not it's okay to feel disappointment. Can you get a private scan at 16 weeks somewhere?? Oh and have you done tge baking soda test? It's probably diet related but it was actually right for me both times.

AFM birthday today. It's a but of a lack luster one but it's rather difficult with 2 under 2. Will be going out for lunch. DH bought groceries last night for me which is a huge help. I'm getting gift cards ftom my mom and mil. That helps more than anything right now and what I asked for. I hadn't really thought about what I would have wanted anyways. I think next year a spa day (massage, mani/pedi, etc.) is what I want :)

Had my pp check up yesterday. I didn't have him do internal check as I didn't find it necessary and I had S with me who hates being in car seat. Not bleeding, had sex twice already, no pain, and feel great. I have a pap due late July or early August anyways.

I'm thinking I might try walking with S on days I drop V off. V is finally going to sitter's again next week. I am looking forward to napping when S naps!!

Fleuky - I know I did several of those old wives tales tests with Alex and I think the slight majority pointed to girl. So, I take those with a grain of salt and probably won't do any this time around. The place I'm going to for my 4D scan in August does gender confirmation, but I think it's like $80, plus tax. So, I'll just wait. I know I'll get over it and eventually be ok once it's born, it just sucks for right now. Obviously, I knew I had a 50/50 chance of this happening. And pretty much all of my pregnancy symptoms have been the same as with Alex, so I guess this is just how my body responds to Y chromosome. Also, mine and SO's dads are the eldest of boy-boy-girl birth orders, so just some history repeating itself here. I guess the pros are I can use my dad's name as a middle name now, Alex and the new one will be close enough in age that they can bunk together if we get a place with not a lot of bedrooms, and SO already asked a while ago if I'd want to try for a 3rd if we have another boy. So, FX he's still in the mindset.

Anywho, Happy Birthday! I hear you on it being a lack luster one this year. I just did dinner and ice cream with SO, Alex, and my mom on Monday. But SO actually did pretty well gift-wise. He consulted the list of gifts I want/like that I have for him on the computer and he got me both Fantastic Beasts movies, some Swedish Berries, chocolate, and a couple sticks of my deodorant. He also said when I find a cupcake/dessert display stand that I like, he'll buy it for me.

And glad to hear your check up went well. :)

Fluek happy birthday!!! I like the idea of a apa day. I may have to steal that one.

Pretty congrats on boy #2. As a 2x sufferer of gender disapointment, I feel ya. It definitely does get better, especially with #3 as a possibility...once they're here you really don't care as much. That said, I still do wish I could have experienced a girl but there are definite perks to having all one sex. For example I am really reaping the benefits of already having the clothes I need! Also the boys have really begun to play together recently and that's been cute.

Afm still under the weather over here -.-
My MIL & I are starting a weight loss bet Monday. First down 20lbs wins $100. I don't really feel ready for this but I'm definitely sick of being so overweight!

10dpo BFN. Going to read back in abit signal is rubbish here (on a little caravan break on the Isle of Wight) xx

FA0E49B0-13CD-4894-8652-F9BD6935B50C.jpeg

Keeps i'm not seeing anything. I think you dodged the bullet :thumbup:

Pretty regarding hair...it takes about a year to get the short hairs back to a respectable length. I haven't had my normal hair back for 2 years so not sure when to expect it but some time i'm sure.

Pretty I had different symptoms with each girl and I know gigs and pacific had different symptoms with their boys. So there's always a possibility. That's great he's willing to have a third. If it's a boy I hope you get a girl for your 3rd. Thank you, I really wasn't expecting much as life is hectic with 5 wk old and 22 month old. I still enjoyed being with DH and the girls and that's what matters.

Gigs thank you and feel free to steal that idea. I've always loved pampering :) oh and you are so right there are some perks of same gender. We went to a huge baby consignment sale yesterday and I only bought some clothes for V as S can wear V's old clothes. We also already have the girly version of toys. Although we were going to have a boy play with the pink toys anyways. Definitely comes in handy though :)

Are you feeling any better today? I hope that helps motivate you. I think I should do that with DH. We plan to do ddp yoga together but I have to wait for S to not be so clingy. I'm thinking I may walk with her after dropping V off at sitter's. I'm tired of feeling huge even though people at work kept saying I don't look like I had a baby.

Kitty not seeing it yet but still early.

Keeps not seeing it. FX you get AF

Hi ladies. Quick selfish post.

Had my scan this morning. Unofficially everything looks good. FX results come back low risk. Only got one pic. Boo. And officially 2nd tri in North America. :)

Screenshot_20190415-092717~2.png

Kit is our resident gender guesser :haha: what do you think of Pretty's scan pic?

Also seeing the faintest something on that test but not trusting my eyes. How does it look irl?

Fluek I'm ok, thanks for asking. Vertigo got better after a nap yesterday. My hearing came back briefly yesterday but i'm all stopped up again today. Hopefully everything is back to normal soon. What is ddp yoga? I'm also feeling super out of shape. I get the "you had a baby? You look good!" But I interpret that as "you look good considering you just had a baby", which means compared to my best self, I look not so good...if that makes sense.

Lovely scan pretty, unfortunately the nub is only very slightly imaged but from what I can see I’d say boy, but From his picture it could go either way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->