General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pacific yeah I think letting them interact is good. I encourage it as well. As for the dinner battle, I'm in the same boat. V has been refusing to eat almost anything but junk foods since S came. It's gotten progressively worse and occurs during any meal. Asked pediatrician yesterday and he told me to offee it every 15 to 20 minutes. If she refuses to eat what I offer and it's a food she has liked then do not give something else just to get her to eat. He said she may refuse to eat a meal or all meals but remember I'm not starving V, she is choosing this. I got okay to do a multivitamin during this power struggle.

Gigs yay. Well done baby Myles on rolling over! I love it when they learn to roll too cute <3

Dobs oh my goodness he’s cute!! He looks so cheeky! It’s my right side that’s better at feeding too! Someone mentioned above (can’t remember who sorry!) a link to whichever hand you write with being the better feeding side. It’s true for me :-k

PL- I didn’t even realise toddlers ate, I thought they just feed the floor lol.. on a serious note I have no clue lol, my older 2 are so fussy I struggle but I just stick to my guns now and don’t give in, I will not make anything else and they won’t have desert. I also find if I don’t make a big deal just be like “ok whatever you’ll be hungry not me but that’s your choice” then they eventually eat it. So cute about sibling kisses Ella is always smooching on Theo’s head

CB- yeah my periods returned when Theo was about 5 months! I was gutted with the girls I didn’t get one for at least a year. I’m fairly certain I ovulate too as OPKs then super positive then die off again and I get AF. Just my periods are irregular atm (putting it down to feeding) so when I should have been due on in a couple of days had sex, thinking I was safe. 2 days after thought I’ll take an OPK just incase and it was blazing positive! So I’m now in the TWW. Omg haha kids can be buggers, I honestly find it easier doing things alone with my kids rather than meeting up with a friend and their children as they all bicker. Plus I think I have enough kids for most people anyway haha

So thinking that line was definitely an evap, I know it’s too early really to test anyway but I can’t help myself, obvs I ordered 4 FRER on amazon prime next day delivery yesterday - so for your viewing pleasure 7dpo stark white

54936321-52A7-4075-9A25-C7C26AFF469F.jpeg 35DC54D5-3DF2-4651-B90A-51A41735592D.jpeg

Last edited:
Boo for evap. Im spying a shadow on the frer though but idk

Re eating :rofl: I can’t get A to eat anything. I worry the kid will be malnourished. At home, he goes through phases. But basically lives off of fruit (either strawberries or blueberries usually) and yogurt (though he won’t eat yogurt now) and either pb toast or pasta and maybe corn. If I’m lucky. Daycare he eats rice and chicken but is also fussy. They fight harder than I do with him. But he also has like 3 plum or happy tot pouches a day. And I just started him on half a flintstones vitamin crushed and given in water on a dinner after dinner. So long story A doesn’t eat. I make two dinners anyway because he wants to eat and 4 and I’m not usually hungry nor do I have time to cook actual food.usually I fix him his stuff quick, plop him at the table, and talk to him while I’m cooking then I eat when he goes to bed

I like to call this ‘The Party food’ stage lol! Seriously all I could get them to eat is snacky food it would drive me mad! Bread stix, bits of chopped fruit (strawberries) yoghurts & cucumber! Uhh it went on for what seemed like months when they were 1-2yrs! My sister was told that whatever you cook them for dinner always put something on their plate you know they def will eat & usually they’ll have a go at the other food aswell, Nualas is Baked beans lol! She would eat a whole tin if i let her :haha:

CB that’s what As developmental pediatrician told me too. That sitting and eating together is best and putting my food on his plate so he at least sees and smells it. He’s always curious about what I am eating but 19/20 times won’t try it haha. Food for the dogs.

We reached a crap deal. I’m heated about it but whatever. No strike though

I’d say no but it’s soooooo very close I wouldn’t be shocked if you get a clear positive within a day, I’d BD just to cover bases. But it’s ever so slightly lighter

Thanks mom's, I no longer feel alone with my struggle to feed a toddler! Sounds like a common struggle?!

I may have to somehow start sneaking healthy things into things L likes. As in make time to cook/prepare things he likes? My midwife makes her own gummy bears with gelatin, fruit juice and molds from Amazon and then sneak something healthy in there. With a very similar recipe she makes her own jello but adds fruit from her own canning and fresh juice. No added sugars.
Now to figure out the when I'd actually have time for this?

I'm going to miss a lot so I apologize in advance...

Keeps! Wow I 100% see a line on that test. have you tested again yet? And wow little Theo! It's hard to believe he's the same baby in your avatar pic -- grew so fast! Glad you warmed uo jist fine to a boy as I knew you would :hugs: How is SO doing? And yes my right boob is totally my overachiever. Left boob is a slacker.

That said both are slacking now so...
I'm tapping into my frozen stash and supplementing with that. Hoping I can supplement a couple ounces a day with that for a month or so, then that's it. I'm lucky to pump out 10ml's at this point COLLECTIVELY so just hand expressing some into mixed formula.

Kudos to you breastfeeding champs. I am jealous!

Dobs holy moly is that kid of yours ever cute. Boys with curls are the best! My nephew has them. Since that would be hubby's side of the family I was hoping at least one of our kiddos would get them but so far no luck. Has gym eye candy guy been back?

Kittttyyyy!!! I've missed you and am so glad your back! So you finally got your cycles back? That's awesome. Well periods suck but you know what I mean. So where are these pictures of the tests you mentioned??? Gkad to hear you're all moved in. Ha no worried on unpacking...we still have boxed packed from our move 4.5 years ago :rofl:

Kit that opk looks positive to me! Hop on pop!

Pl we're in the food struggle too. Obviously as you can see it's normal. Fortunately they usually grow out of it although Des never did. He is craaazy picky.

Another hint is find a dipping sauce they like (ranch, ketchup) and offer it alongside foods so they can dip stuff. I've read they like to dip things. Des puts all meat in ketcup. Levin likes to dip in basically anything.

More bitching later about personal stuff. About to have the dinner struggle myself.

These are the tests, I have taken more though :rofl: I’ve taken like 3 a day for 10 days as well as ovulation sticks, turns out I only ovulated this morning!!

447F6E41-B6E2-45E2-85B7-0BD993066A9A.jpeg

Kit please tell me those are hpts lol

Pl lol so true likewho has that kind of time and energy

Gigs sadly I only go to kids gym on Sat morn and this Saturday I have an all day GATE certification training. Irony is that I am going down to second grade where GATE does not exist lol. Sorry your girls aren’t yielding enough milk this week

Afm feeling egotistical. I had a student teacher do her observation hours in my room and she less going on about how great I am. And then I had two fourth grade parents stalk me after school to try and get their kids in my class next year. Jokes on them though lol. And then I got three cards/drawings from students this week. Just feeling full of it haha

Adding to all the test pics, my last few cycles I’ve had super short luteal phases and this one is being longer than the usual short one and I’m spotting but my temp is holding up so I tested just in case, but obviously it was bfn lol, ring is just for focus
98C4BC3F-7020-47D7-9A5B-AFB564EB4187.jpeg

Shae is that the free ring you got?

Dobs nice! Good on you. It feels so good when hard work is acknowledged. What were the conditions met?

So brief update here, just been busy! I ended up with 3 tshirt design commissions, plus a cat painting. Hubs' shop has been doing great which unfortunately has meant some later nights for him and I'm going a bit bonkers with the kids, especially with this nasty cold situation. Lev has a runny nose still, myles does too, and i have the run down feeling, sore throat, but worst of all hearing loss! Especially in my left ear. Omg the ringing is driving me craaaaaazzzy!

Also I'm spotting again and it looks like I'm having postpartum hair loss again -.- I feel like I'll never have a thick, decent head of hair again! I was hoping since I lost it when I got pregnant it'd stay put this time PP but nope. Had to clean the hair out of my shower drain today which I haven't had to do in months. This happened with Lev too about 3 months pp. blah.

Anyway that's things in a nut shell.

Eta: jeebus, how many times can I write "again" in one post?

Hi ladies I’m so sorry for jumping in y’alls forum but I really need advice !!!!

I’m so sick to my stomach head hurt cramps 7dpo & I keep getting lite lines all day today well I just did another test this evening & I keep thinking I see a very well pink second line

If y’all don’t mind can y’all plz help me thank you

A1D6DACF-A569-4376-8595-29ED4FD663E5.jpeg

We have six teaching standards and he gave me positive feedback for all and the O was overall. They are basically planning, classroom management, differentiation (teaching to different skill levels, being professional, implementing curriculum, and assessing.

I’m having bad kind eye lately I see shadows on everything lol

Sorry about the hair loss and spotting :(

Annie I don’t have any real advice other than keep testing sorry! Fxed

Annie, I think I see a shadow but that could just be the dye. 6dpo is early...

Dobs, woot! Good job on the great remarks (sorry brain fart on the correct word here)

Dinner battle was ok tonight. DH made burgers and some fresh veggies. He had L heavily involved in the food prep and I think that may be a good idea to keep up. L ate a bit of burger (dipped it into ketchup lol, on the burger wasn't good enough), ate cucumber and a few bites of baby carrot. He tried those with ketchup too...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->