• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Awww Pretty <3 The main thing is all is going well hun & babe looks good! Is the sneaky peak test 100% or near too?

How was your Birthday Flueks? Did you guys do anything nice? Hope u got spoilt :)

Kitty i can see the faintest of a line.. have u poas anymore today??

How u feeling Gigs?? I hope u been taking it easy esp with the dizziness

Me & SO went out on Saturday eve for his birthday, i was a lil bit wobbly lol! But had a rare-medium streak mmmmmm was lovely :) SO id officially my age now haha

This is today’s test, there is a line but I’m always wary of the internet cheapies and don’t want to say I am until I get a proper line!

E2F9E626-B594-4662-B8C9-9986147E00FB.jpeg

I can see that one clearer than the last one ahhhhh!! Fx its the beginning of a wee sticky bean :hugs: Will u do a FRER or another 4 day early test if the next cheapie looks more darker? :)

Omg I am so happy!!!

Remember my one friend who became a mid wife who is older with PCOS and was having trouble conceiving and sounded like she gave up?!

I just randomly bumped into her through a freak series of events and she’s pregnant!!!!!!!!! On her way to pick up get one year old!!!!! I literally just stopped my car in the middle of the street and threw hazards on and blocked traffic lol

Kitty I see it too! How exciting!

Over here... things are going well. 15 weeks. A few weeks ago we found out we’re having a boy! I’m a little sad we won’t be able to reuse Z’s cute clothes (this is prob it for us... not planning to try for a third), but I’m excited to have a boy too. Looking forward to the anatomy scan in a few weeks to make sure everything is looking good.

Pretty yay for scan and fx you for officially low risk.

Gigs sorry for only semi better. it's diamond dallas page's yoga. DH started it up last year and did really well with it until he couldn't due to pain from sores on his feet from HFMD. He hadn't started it back up as he's waiting for me. Hoping we can before too long.

Kitty I also meant to say I love the ticker. I think you should do a frer... just saying :)

CB it was pretty good. DH and I went out with the girls to a bbq place. Yummy pulled pork, green beans, and fried okra. Splurged and got dessert too. We also went to a huge consignment sale, got V several summer 3t outfits for $45. He also paid for groceries on Friday. He didn't get paid on his leave and he has medical bills so I didn't ask for much. Oh not to mention his mom's birthday is tomorrow and his dad's next monday. It was fine though as material things aren't a big thing to me. My love language is quality time and acts of service. Oh and that steak sounds lovely. Medium rare is just how I like it :)

Oh and I do kinda miss POAS. Still going to do opks to avoid pregnancy though.

Dobby oh it's such a wonderful feeling when those that experienced infertility get their baby.

Michelle yay for a boy:) hope anatomy scan goes great

kitty - Well, the SneakPeek came back as a boy result, so unless the 20 week scan says otherwise, we're just gonna go with that result. In regards to your test, I can't really see anything in the pic, but if you say it's there, awesome. Do you have a FRER you can take in the morning?

CB - According to the website, SneakPeek is 99.6% accurate if you follow the directions properly. Glad to hear you and SO had a nice little date night.

Dobby - Aww, yay for your friend. :)

Michelle - Congrats on your boy.

AFM, baby wasn't cooperating very well for the scan today, but the tech eventually got the pics she needed. As for the one pic I got, apparently the machine she was using was "new and didn't have any printer paper in it"(?) Um, excuse me? FFS. So, the only pic I have is literally the same size as a standard piece of printer paper. And it has the stupid writing in it (which I was luckily able to get rid of in Paint). I'll bring this up at my MW appt next week and see if they can get me a couple more, proper-sized pics. Dunno how long they keep the pics on file.

In other news, I took a couple pic options for my social media pregnancy announcement and I just gotta figure out how I want to word it. Thoughts on the pics?

57076929_290938631818743_5549497736736276480_n.jpg 57172519_379549229311064_219643747049144320_n.jpg

I think the second test looks cuter in the basket because the cap matches the egg lol

Are you thinking of a clever saying or pun to go with?

I swear at some point I will catch up. A was having tummy trouble and has had a fever going on 30 hours. So commuting from my moms and crazy work week since next week is break ahhhh

No frers, wasn’t thinking we’d catch first cycle not going to lie! In other news I think I’ve got food poisoning, I got woken up at 5am desperately needing to vomit, vomited the entire contents of my stomach, thought that it was majorly too early for morning sickness and discovered eves had in fact been very sick too! So unfortunately we’ve got an ill day today!

Dobby, hope A feels better soon and the commute isn’t too bad for you

Pretty The announcement is adorable! I agree the second picture looks cuter because of the brightly coloured cap.

Congrats on the boy Michelle!

Dobby - I'm thinking something like...

"We're adding another egg to our basket.

After a heartbreaking loss in December, SO and I are happy to announce that Alex is gonna be a big brother. Our little one will arrive on or around October 21.

Happy Easter!"

I haven't asked SO what he thinks yet, but he probably doesn't care about the wording. I don't think he'd be too keen on "egg-cited" or "egg-specting" though.

Pretty bahaha what a cheeky baby already. Hope you can get some more scan pics printed ir at least a disc with pics on it. Oh I really like the Easter themed announcement. My brain isn't firing on all cylinders to think of a clever phrase to go with it.

Dobby sorry A is ill. Hope he's better soon.

Kitty oh no. I hope it's just a quick virus. I had food poisoning at 38 weeks and it was horrendous. In any case hope you all feel better soon.

AFM V is finally going to sitter's again today. I'm looking forward to that so I can just focus on S. These early days are tough with S practically glued to my boobs. For real I've learned to do so much while BFing. Still cosleeping, but she is having more moments where she is calm when set down.

V is either sick or having allergies. She had super runny nose yesterday but was clear. I heard her cough a few times overnight from the drainage. Ugh I hope she's not getting sick.

Pretty, the Easter announcement is a cute idea! "Counting this egg before it hatches" or ... Sorry, I lack imagination. Lol

Hope you all that are sick and with sick kids feel better soon!

Afm: I sorta went back to work, it's my own business so work on my own schedule. Baby E has been letting me work too, except for yesterday where I ended up having to wear him. I have 2 deliveries to make before Easter, so lots of busy days.
E is booked for his first set of immunizations today.

Pacific hope his shots go well. Also go you for working again.

Oh I forgot to mention I had been having feelings of wanting another. It didn't last long, but I do feel less certain about being done. However, I will have to wait until V is in school. I cannot afford daycare for 3. I'm unfortunately the breadwinner so I can't be a sahm. For now I just want to focus on my health and family of 4.

Kitty fingers crossed!

Flueky: thanks. Shots went ok. E definitely cried more then L did, but at least it's short lasted. Short term pain, long term gain. Back for boosters in 2 months. We had L with us, and he also behaved.

I hear you on wanting a 3rd child and having another go at having a girl maybe for us. However knowing what we want to do in the future such as international travel, its definitely easier with 2! Devide and conquer.
As for working with E attached to me, I can do it for an hour, max 2 before my back is trying to kill me. Maybe as I work out and rebuild some core muscle itll get better. He'll only get heavier: today he weighed in at 13.11 oz if I remember correctly.

Sorry now I don't remember much of what I read

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"