General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I love you, my freaky Dobs. I'd love to read some stories from you...

Lol well after my last serious ex my # went from like 7 to almost 20 in a year. It was baaaaad but oh so much fun.

Nothing tops sleeping with a famous pro gamer who yelled street fighter when he finished. I promised I would never tell who because his career depends on his image but shit was hilarious.

SO still refusing to have sex with me. We did it once last week and he had a panic attack the entire time and it was just sad and no fun. Now he's scared I'm pregnant because logically that makes sense. So he refuses to have sex with me until I get af. I have half the mind to stop mid pack just so I can get af and get her done with and get some

Updated jk shower to bathroom to bed for 45m. I can't feel my legd

it seems im always unintentionally in the tww .-. i am a poas addict because its fun, but we are using pull out method and he is so strict about it until the week im fertile/due for ovulation. a week before my fertile week i let him know ahead of time, hey be extra careful cuz ill be ovulating soon. just recently he decided to admit to me the morning after that he didnt pull out early and he let some inside me first. today he found some digital tests i had laying around while cleaning and he said hes happy i have digitals and i shuld use them first thing tomorrow because he released inside me last night without me knowing (because i swore he pulled out but i was tired and nauseous so i dont remember for sure). i was like uhm what! and he started laughing maniacally abt my reaction. although i tend to test positive 7 and 8 days past Oing, a digital id never waste until 3 days before af is due. hes crazy if he wants me to use one so soon. plus i dont know when i ovulated or if i even did. ive been extremely crampy but i dont use opks or anything. ovulation on a normal cycle wuld have been due last thursday/5 days ago, which is when he started admitting to me abt what hes been doing. i keep ignoring symptoms and im just waiting. if hes secretly not pulling on time, and finally admitted abt it, why keep using this method? he wont answer that question. he just laughs. ._.;

Lol welcome! Maybe he is just nervous since it's nerve racking to officially admit it so he's hoping to just slip one in lol

Welcome cat!

Dob- you're so freaking awesome. I wish I was as sexy and cool as you! I can't wait to hear more stores

J- glad you two are so happy already! Maybe all you need was a relaxed no texting month for a bfp!?

Gig- I swear I was going to say something.

Campn- I'm sure I asked but when do you normally ov?

Afm- I had bad pain on my left side last night thinking maybe o was gearing up. And today cramps off and on. My opk was "high" again this moning. So idk. What do you ladies think?

Professor JLM lol! Your post cracked me up! But i think he'll love all the rauncy attention for deffo :thumbup:

Dobs you rock.. Humping with the stars hehe

MrsG do you mean opk was positive or nearly positive again? Keep bd'ing to cover the 'hot' days eee!!

Mrs- I O around CD20, I'm hoping to O sooner this time but I'm already CD17 and negative OPKS, not much ewcm either so I don't know. We haven't BD at all either.

Have you tried a line opk??

Sorry ladies for my absence.. :( Just been feeling down and missing DH. I didn't really feel like chatting about TTC while my "Need-sex-now-meter" has reached beyond it's max.
Picking DH up from the airport Wednesday evening!!!

MrsG: Congrats on the new house and what a cute puppy!!!

J, happy to hear you found a new man! That is awesome.

What else did I miss?

Agreed keep bding. I have had two cycles where I got 5+ days of flashing smiles so hang in there, Greenie. You can use the stick as an opk btw when you pull it out.

PL, hang in there! Just a few more days

Campn last cycle i only had 1 day positive opk & all the rest were negative, i thought id off missed the boat but i caught it! Yours could suddenly turn positive in a day or so :)

CB: I see baby growing is going well for you? How are you doing?

I def o'd last week, I had 2 days of ewcm and boobies have been somewhat sore since. DH and I will get to practise our baby making skills but no making off yet.

Practicing is the best PL! Way more fun then the pressure of baby making.

I've been looking at the sticks when I pull it out and saving it. :) line is darker today than it has been. I guess my only concern is yeaterday when urine was diluted more than normal. But today my ewcm is finally picking up so I'm thinking maybe I'll get my positive tomorrow? It's such a guessing game. Lol

How many times a day are you testing? Most women I know, myself included, have our surges start in the afternoon. I don't O until the next night anyway so waiting until morning is nbd. I just like to see when I start surging versus peak versus dip back down. Your solid is just a day or two away :)

What I've read is the surge happens in the am, BUT it isn't picked up in urine until the afternoon. Best time to test is 2pm-ish.

Glad your O time is right around the corner!

What I've read is the surge happens in the am, BUT it isn't picked up in urine until the afternoon. Best time to test is 2pm-ish.

Glad your O time is right around the corner!

I think it depends on the person. I test compulsively once I get my flashing smile. We're talking minimum 3x a day. For me, I always start to surge between 12-4 (the wide range is when I am testing on work days I can't test until 3-4). My darkest opk hits around noon the following day, stays strong until that evening, then tapers off. I have had two cycles where the peak lasted an extra day.

I did read and experience myself that O is 24-36 hours from start of surge// 8-16 hours after your peak.

Can't comment on cm. I get a milky white cm discharge when I get my flashing smiles but other than that I can't comment :(. I really think you'll get that solid soon

How do you know about the daughter? Can you facebook stalk her? How old is she? How old is he?

Thank you- I try to keep some humor on the board ...and I am a magnet for man madness...will add to that later.
He has pics on FB with her, and I asked him the other night.
Timing is sucking this week as his daughter returned to mom ystrdy and I have DS until Thurs Am...when his daughter returns:dohh:
She is 14, and studying arts/dance at high school. Apparently HS students can now kinda "major" in something ?? WTF...
gonna catch up on posts more later!

Lol um what? Does he just mean she is taking them as electives or is this some new trend to continually put more and more pressure on kids to stress over a future?

:hi: Cat welcome- sooo How old is your baby?
And why the heck is he purposely trying to insem you??
Also :test: lol - :haha: we highly recommend that here, especially if FIVE days late like you said:shock: Heck 5 days late a walmart 88center and or $tree will show a + if preggers Go! RUN! :wohoo: :test:
lol

MrsG-Lady :happydance: sounds like you may be very close to O or you DID by this time I am typing this...that lil dip in your BBT chart may be an O dip...stalking to see if you get a rise tomoro!

Dob-alicious:rofl: You marking territory! I have visions of you lifting a leg on a guy out in public who is chatting up some girl, and when she gives you the WTF look - You are all cool replying-" Yeah B*^%...I hit it first" and walking away :rofl:
Oh annnnnd what's the deal with Panic attacks during :sex:??
Is he that worried about not wanting you preg again??
:shhh: Not that I have done this ...ahem...but how does he USUALLY know when you O??? If he's all up in the trashcan checking for used products (ew)
Just get a packet of kool aid ( old school sugar free tiny packt like 15cents- cherry or raspberry, or Raspberry Crystal light that you add in a bottle of water...
Mix it into a smallll amount of water until you get the desired Blood red( the more water the lighter) and soak a few tampons or pads and wrap in tissue and into the old bin-Off ya go!...Carry on!

Now if you are TRYING to fool him on pills, chuck a pill down the sink each morning and Oops- forget your pill pack on the bathroom counter or let it fall from your purse here and there...he will notice the pills missing if he's as worried as you say
Annnd that concludes JLM's School of TTC- Foolery 101...Off ya go! Bob's yer Uncle!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->