• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Yay for riding sessions being booked :) I have no doubt that you’ll both love it & both have something to enjoy together <3 Ahhh congratulations to your bro & wife eeee!!! Have they just found out or are they around the 12ish wks?? Thrilled for all of you!

Yes we went horse racing but didnt win thousands lol shame but hey ho, free day out though as it was paid for from my work.

Ooh Pacific i need to get a jumperoo, he’ll love that! All 3 of mine have been quite forceful on feet bouncing but none early walkers.. thankful of that haha! My nephew was walking at 9months :shock: he was lil a Doll walking around the lounge lol! I do lay Hayden on the floor/blanket in lounge but gets grumpy quick as he cant see alot..

Kitty fx its just a random cycle hun & next one is better for you, how long were u guys ttc with Evie? Could always mention erratic cycles the the Dr & say you been ttc for longer so maybe get some help from Clomid maybe?

Having a few nights in a row of random hrs early waking urhh! 3:45am this morning & its now 4:30 zzzZ! Hoping its development leaps related as I’m zonko atm! He’ll be getting in his cotbed in the coming weeks aswell as im sure sleeping in the moses basket is waking him up ..

I’m not a RDR fan. The first bit of game play I saw was my brother happening upon a group of NPCs attacking a female NPC. I was like that looks like they are going to assault her, and he was like yeah and just kept on going past. I was like wtf

Gigs kudos on booking the lessons! Def let us know how it goes! Getting lessons around here is difficult. Well difficult if you are my color (true story)

Cb so cute!

Keeps love the

Tex I hope they concieve quickly. It feels so exciting in the beggining.

Keeps omg I hope AF shows for you. I also can't believe your pp hair loss. I did love the horny hair comment :rofl: glad it's growing back. Theo is so cute! I love seeing little boys dressed up. Does he keep hats on? V wouldn't at his age.

Gigs yeah sometimes it takes a bit to get into a game just like with books. I'm pretty sucky at those style games. Was never good at GTA so I stayed away. I kind of like horror games like Silent Hill. Dead Space was also loads of fun. I remember having to stop as I was too scared to play :haha:

I'm so happy they are expecting!! I always love hearing someone trying so long finally getting their baby :) how far along is she?

CB I'm glad you seemed to have enjoyed the races. Stinks AF was there,she shows at the worst times. Well S wasnt as much as I'd hoped, but he was still quite pleased.

Little Hayden is getting so big :) seeing siblings love on each other is such a beautiful thing.

Kitty an occasional anovulatory cycle is normal. I had 2 in my 18 months ttc V.

Dobby wow that's insane you would have a hard time getting lessons because of your color. That's so messed up!

AFM S weighed 8lb 13oz. She had some big pooos before her appt and had just started a feed before being weighed. She's a measly 2nd percentile for weight. Height is 24 or 34th I believe. She's tall and skinny. He was very happy with her gain from last month, 1.5 lbs. Doesn't want me to introduce formula until necessary and recommended I try the similac advanced 1st. She did pretty well eith her shots, well calmed down quickly after giving her boob.

V woke me up. She cried out briefly, maybe a nightmare. Now it's almost time for S to wake.

Just paoting quick 3:45am, day turned sour yesterday...got the news that des' beloved school is closing. Not sure what I'm going to do for 2nd grade...he really is not a good fit for public school i don't think. Also Lev was going to start part time so i could have a little break but there that goes! That part is ok though, i wasn't quite ready to send him off yet...but Des is another story. I'll be scrambling to figure out what to do with him before summer's over. Hubs is suggesting homeschool but i really don't think that'll work for us...Des barely listens as it is! There is another peivate school nearby but they are expensive and I don't know if we can afford it...blahhhhhh

To answer about SIL she is 6 weeks and has confirmed viability with a scan. They are now in the panic state of "what if we lose it". My brother deacribed the pregnancy as being "scary" because the fear of loss/all the worry and I just kind of laughed and said "yeah that never stop, even after they're born." He's very logical, I probably would have a more sensitive reaction if I was talking to SIL lol. Anyway I just tried to reassure him it is what it is but everything will be fine.

Sorry for selfish post

Keeps - I'm not really sure how much walking I'll be doing with 2 right after birth cuz I'm hoping to still be sending Alex for daycare a few days a week and the weather will be getting colder once the baby's here. We are however planning on going to Disney parks hopefully a couple times in December. We have a standard travel system and an umbrella stroller, but neither of them is super comfortable for SO to push cuz of his size. I was looking at the Contours Options Tandem cuz it has 804 reviews and 4.6/5 stars on babiesrus.ca. And then I spoke to a woman at the park with an Uppababy stroller and she said she really liked it, but I just looked at the price. Uh, no. lol. And I'd really like to have one more baby, possibly in the first half of '21 or '22. So, I figure I'd get some years out of a stroller like this.
And ya, it's nice to be this far, but it does like things are taking forever.
Are you hoping for a + or -? Or it'll be whatever it'll be and you'll just kinda roll with the punches?
Theo looks very dapper. lol

Gigs - Yay, congrats to your brother and SIL. And that's so true that the fear never stops. I'm still kinda worried even now. That sucks the hear that the school is closing. Hopefully you can find a good replacement that doesn't break the bank.

CB - Aww, so cute. lol

Flueky - Good to hear that S is gaining well and took her shots like a champ.

Dobby - The cape seems like it's an alternative to a veil. That's kinda neat. FX you'll get your cape one day. lol

AFM, not too much to report. Making this post at 4:30am cuz I'm still passing out with Alex at bedtime and SO hogs the computer. I am however gonna be seeing Detective Pikachu on Friday night with some friends, so SO will be watching Alex and be in charge of bedtime. God help us all.

And here's a Mother's Day craft Alex "made" for me at daycare. lol

59774501_10156487782068095_8158932235844583424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Omg this kid's sleep! I am soooooo tired. Ar least he let me "sleep in" until 5:40 today... it's been 4:40 & 4:45 the past two days...Iam so exhausted, i can feel anxiety getting an edge in on me lately and i'm sure this is a contributing factor -.-

Dobs, hubs has been screwed a few times in RDR2 from situations like that. You go to help and get jumped & robbed. This also happens trying to save men from bear traps rofl

Pretty I hope he surprises you! Maybe he'll do great with Alex. What is with this pikachu movie? I thought he only could say his own name? Is it actually a pokemon thing or more a jokey spin off? Awwww that card is cute!

Fluek yay for a good appointment! It's always nice when they impress the doctors. Is 2nd percentile where she's been for weight?

Dobby just book things over the phone. Sorry you have to deal with the descrimination :(

Gigs thats so annoying about Des’ school, is it like privately funded trust school? If u did home schooling, sometimes theres self employed teachers that come over to do it.. an idea possibly?! Glad to hear your bro & sil have confirmed scan, lovely :)

Not long until your scan now Pretty eee!

Hayden currently napping in his carseat lol straight from doing some grocery shop bits, least i can get some dusting done quickly ha!

Gigs wow that is tough. So sad they are closing :( Not sure what to say other than that as that's a difficult decision. I know after trying 18 months the thought of loss was horrible. Not so much as it consumed me most of the time but near appts I worried until 2nd tri. I thought it took me this long then how long to conceive after a loss. Was very blessed to not experience that. I will pray for them.

S was 18th at birth, then 3rd at 1 month. I will say she dropped 9% off weight before gaining so sge had big leaps to overcome and her gain started slow. She gains about an ounce every day.

Pretty Disney just adopted some stroller size regulations so be sure to check that out! I'd hate for you to go down there with it and not get to take it into the park.

Let me know how the movie is. I really find it odd as Pokemon are only supposed to say their name. Sorry just a nerd that played Pokemon when the original red and blue came out. I'm sure SO will do fine with Alex. It's hard not to worry. Oh and the card is really cute:)

CB so nice when they will nap without you so you can do things, even housework. I actually swept and mopped while baby wearing last week :haha:

Thanks for the heads up about the Disney stroller restrictions, Flueky. I'll look into them.

I'm sure SO will be fine. Alex will have already had dinner, I'll have a sippy cup prepped and he knows how to change a diaper. I'm sure they'll just watch youtube videos in bed til they both fall asleep. And I'll literally be a 10 min walk away. I was just being silly. lol

As for the movie, the first time I saw a trailer, I thought it was ridiculous. I had Pokemon Yellow, Gold, and Silver, watched the show, collected the cards. So, I didn't think it was gonna be any good, but Ryan Reynolds is hilarious and I think it'll be fun to see real people "interacting" with them in everyday life. I'm just going in with an open mind.

Weeeeew what an emotional day. I am so tired and drained.

We had an emergency meeting with the parents of Des' school. It was so emotional! I definitely cried during a couple testimonials. Now I am gathering videos of parents' testimonials and pleas not to close the school.

The school is actually a private Catholic school. We are not Catholic but we love the academic program they offer and the teachers are the best, possibly in the entire world. The poor teachers found out yesterday, too. Everyone was blindsided!

Have a Denteley it is a financial decision. According to what they told us, the Catholic Church is in the hall about $950,000. they have not specified however if that is across the country, just in our locality, or only the school/parish. The guy who led the meeting just said "the church" which really isn't specific enough, and we did not find out about the money until after the meeting.

Wow gigs that’s mad!! I’m sorry they are closing des’ school, if they do close what happens to all the kids?

When you say ‘in the hall’ is that meaning in debt by that amt?! Big hugs on the emotional day.. i hope with everyone gathering together & making a stand that the school may stay open:hugs:

Pretty oh I do like Ryan Reynolds so he might save it. Will probably see it after it comes out on bluray. Ped said not to taje S to the movies due to lots of flu and strep cases right now. Also 3 cases of measles in east TN, not sure if they are close to me or not though.

Gigs I bet it was very emotional. I hope something can be done to keep it open. I can't imagine how the workers feel. So awful to get blindsided like that.

Sorry, meant to say "in the hole", as in debt.

Well we were going to make a video but annoyingly only ine person has sent me a testimonial -.- that will not cut it! Oh well, we'll see what happens...

Not sure what will happen to the kids. I'm looking into another school up the road. I don't think any of the parents see public school as an option because a lot their kids have learning difficulties and they've been thriving at this school, whereas in public they'd probably be stuck in an LD class. The school has been working miracles for a lot of these kids.

Anyway. I was thinking about the pikachu movie; maybe when he talks it's more his thoughts and what he is trying to say? Maybe people only hear him say his name though...

Dobs- I've just been reading back and saw your post. I'm sorry your in a rough patch right now and when your low everything feels sh*t. You are so beautiful, smart and witty. You have ALOT to offer and only 1 child! You WILL meet someone, but I know how lonely it can be doing it alone, just wanting some support and that 'family' thing. It's a constant smack in the face when the one person who should love our kids more than anything constantly lets them down. One of my friends is successful, clean home, ontop of her bills, has one son, recently met a new man, now engaged... I hate it when I go round and I'm the third wheel and they're just doing the little coupley things. This is crap right now, but you will meet someone that is more suited to you, and strives for the same things in life, big hugs :hugs:

Gigs- by the looks of it hanky panky was in the evening of ovulation day. Considering it was 1 time, and I dunno I always assume you'd ovulate in the morning so guessing the egg would be dying off by evening haha that probably makes no sense, I'm not thinking much of it, but of course I'll be POAS many many times! Brows- noo I still have my natural brows, this is a semi permanent tattoo (it doesn't go in as deep so fades after about a year) they do individual hair strokes it just tops up what you already have x AHHH CONGRATS on impending auntie-hood!!!!! How lovely!!!!

Fluek- thanks! Yes he's always got a little cap on they really suit him x aw congrats S on weight gain. I wish everyone was happy for me every time I gained some more weight lol

Pretty- OMG so jealous, Disneyland will be amazing at Xmas time!! I'd LOVE to go one day! Re: testing I'm not really expecting anything to happen as it was only the once, a bfn would be the better outcome, I'm a single mumma to 4, with 1 sausage dog, 1 cat, and 2 bunnies lol, I think my house is full now lol I bet you can't wait to have a squishy newborn in the house? - A's card is too cute!!

CAMPN - omg it's been so long!! Hope you and kiddies are well x

B4CF9ED9-E49E-4182-B330-E0CABA0EDD30.jpeg 18A7D3F0-7536-4CA8-82C7-F490724699EF.jpeg

proper Post later

A’s gift vs what I had my fifth graders do. Lol

Ours looks easier but we did paper mache on the outside of the cup, a base layer, then details before planting. Sadly I grabbed the wrong seeds so they’ll be waiting a loooooong time to see anything lol

But I love that he actually did the soil and seeds for his cuz I would never think they could. It was very messy apparently lol

10591C22-8701-4A9A-ACDA-1B169F14023F.jpeg 8228D0BD-C91D-4A45-84B3-01CA4EA0CAF9.jpeg

Omg Dobs that is so cute! I love that they included the picture of him helping. Ok who's the pro artist who painted those cute little trees? Also what kind of seeds did you get?

So school saga update: they are remaining open until June, and the following school year is a possibility but not a guarantee. Beyond that is unknown...except evidently they were never accredited to teach beyond kindergarten. Des just finished 1st grade there...So I'm really not sure what this means for him and his classmates...a question for the school director next week I suppose. Regardless, he can't continue there so I'll be ezploring options and actually checking out another school next week. Sadly Lev will not be attending there as originally planned. This breaks my heart but it doesn't make any financial sense to send him and Des to different schools. He was going to go free of charge as long as I was paying for Des, but obviously that won't work anymore...

Keeps, I often ovulate in the night but it's definitely happened in the evenings before. How do you keep getting charmed into sexy times?

Yikes I didn’t realize how long I’d forgotten to read this thread. It’s been like a solid 5 days, I think.

Dobs I’m sorry you’re having a rough time. Love the Mother’s Day crafts!

Gigs congrats to your SIL! Sorry about the school, that’s so awful :( I hope you can find a school that supports Des’s learning needs without taking him out of gen pop classes.

Keeps Theo is soooo adorable! Good to know re: extensions, lash lift and tint sounds like the way to go.

I don’t think I remembered to say hello to Campn, so hiii welcome back!

CB adorable pic of the boys!

I read last night and fell asleep so I don’t remember anything else, sorry.

AFM grades are out, I passed everything, all is well. Had a job interview Thursday, they offered me a hostess position at $12.50/hr and of course I accepted. Currently waiting for the background check and for them to schedule my orientation. They have a very strict dress code so I had to go out and buy a bunch of stuff for it. We have to wear pastel blue or white Oxford shirts, cotton/polyester black, navy, or khaki pants reaching ankle bone or longer (or khaki knee-length skirt) with no pocket flaps and belt if there are belt loops, black non-skid shoes, black socks, no visible tattoos, necklaces have to be under shirt, one ring (wedding set counts as 1), hair up if longer than shoulders and braided if thick. The pants are super hard to find in women’s because I’m tall so I had to try on men’s pants and buy those, and I couldn’t find short sleeved pastel blue Oxford shirts for women so those are men’s too. Ugh. I got the shirts on amazon so hopefully they fit okay. But it’s fine, I’m excited to start the job.

Hope everyone is doing well, sending love to all!

What kind of place is this with such a strict dress code?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->