• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I always thought of Disneyland in Paris. I imagine you do too, CB.

Shae that looks good and very profesh, even more so I’m sure once you wash it etc.

Keeps wow I’m glad you got the bike back! So did he just politely hand it over? No explanation of how it ended up with him anyway? And what you said about seeking some company and affection is NOT pathetic at all. You’re human. It just makes me sad that you lack confidence, because I think you’re beautiful and clearly a lovely person. A decent man will not see your kids as S negative thing. But I appreciate it isn’t exactly easy to get out there and find one.

Gigs way to go on the subscribers! Do you monetize your channel through ads? In my head I’m imagining you making lots of money by doing that and doing some promotional stuff for your channel. There are so many successful YouTubers out there for ALL sorts of things! Also, this is totally unrelated but have you read any books by Jenny Lawson? I think you would find them hilarious.

Pretty ah gotcha. I’m in downtown Toronto. I love it and also hate it.

shae - Mmm, you're making me want biscuits and chicken fried steak. lol. I love going to CB when I'm in the States cuz we don't have them here.

Jez - Ah, cool. Ya, I can see how there are pros and cons to living in a big city. But I like the hustle and bustle. I could never live in a small town.

Gigs yay for YouTube subscribers :) do u get any $’s for it?

Pretty OMG re the Bike!!! I wouldve been inclined to ask how he ‘aquired’ it! Weird but SO’s Parents also had there electric Bikes stolen off the back off their Camper van a few days ago, unfound still.. they were hard chained up with a massive chunky chain & padlock & it was cut through?! SO told his dad bluntly he was an idiot for leaving them on there! Camper is on their driveway, he told Insurance co that they were stolen from locked shed in their garden & they just paid out but still that was piss me right off!!

Dobby that’s totally rubbish about your Mums car & bro’s stolen laptop etc.. hoping he backed up :-/ if its been reported or not but def tell his lecturer he will empathise I hope, fx.

Thank god BnB saves as u write & you can come back later as been trying to reply for the last day or so Lol!

We have Haydens new Cotbed arriving this wk, already have the Matress :) Im not 100% sure i really want to sell the moses basket & its stand as its so lovely, i may try & sway SO into boxing it up & keep it to give to Nuala when she has a baby, keep it to pass down etc & she can pass it to her daughter/son etc.. just a thought :-/

Thanks all just updating that via Nextdoor and a clever student, my brother got his notes and backpack back. No computer but oh well.

Dobs glad he at least got those back. I’d love to hear how, when you have a sec.

CB id totally keep the Moses basket if you have space to store it!

Keeps BFN indeed but who knows at 6DPO. Keep sharing!

Keeps wow what kind of beazen ahole resells it locally like that?! What did you say??? I am sad for you because I think you are quite attractive! Still, at least have you considered bc just to not add more kids to the already complicated situation? Your pics are melting my heart, your kids are so cute.

Shar I guess you better get used to uniforms ;) you look very professional.

Not quite 1000 yet but hopefully soon! Keeps i'll message you the page info. No money yet but I think I can start monitizing videos at 1000 subs? Not sure. I guess I'll have to just see what happens!

I'm growing increasingly anxious about Des and switching schools. I almost cried dropping him off today and I keep crying thinking about it. I feel like the rug's been pulled out from under me.

Gigs/ thanks for the link I’ll take a look! ...
I know right?! What an arsewipe! Just glad we got it back for her it was the principal! Aw thank you that’s so lovely, I think I just struggle because of everything I went through with my jaw surgery and then relapsing after, I’m so self conscious honestly if anyone talks to me I can literally ‘feel’ the way my jaw is and can’t bare someone to look at me I have to get out of the situation as quickly as I can and I just look to the floor. So there is no hope of me ever being romantically involved I think I’d be in a constant state of panic attack lol. I’m so sorry about the school, it’s terribke especially when you loved the teachers so much. I really hope you find a school you love equally as much! I think anyone who chooses a career working with 30 or so kids must be good people.. I couldn’t do it lol

Dobs- ahh I’m glad your brother got his notes back but it’s shitty about the laptop, they have so many personal things on. p.S love As birthdays days gift he is the double of you (seriously cute!)

CB- omg!!!!! I can’t believe some lowlife stole the bikes!! What’s up with people?!! I recently bought a Pendleton electric bike from Halfords (I thought it would help with my arthritis) and I found it so bulky and heavy I took it back and will just get a preloved normal bike. How have you been enjoying the weather? Are you currently a tad burnt like me? Haha

Ok 7dpo thought I could see something SUPER faint, like it took me 20 attempts before I could even get a pic of it! (I don’t normally tend to get lines with these tests but I have seen plenty of posts on here from others that did so I’m not thinking anything of it and will continue to test daily.. but actually probably 10 times a day haha) first two where a few mins after the test was done, last was when it dried and I stuck it on the fridge with magnets for closer inspection :rofl: I think I may now need glasses from staring at pee sticks too long!!

Weather was beautiful here today, Ella doesn’t do nurseries on Tuesdays so we had fun in the garden with theo and my mum popped round. Got a new rose gold Fitbit watch today I love it! Hoping it will help me shift some weight!

2AA8B491-DC87-4CA3-BAC4-FF1529117187.jpeg 45D506A7-7712-45B4-B0D4-D8184DA92630.jpeg 165D630F-DA19-4BB5-94FC-328F21ACEB78.jpeg DCD8B469-3E26-4D6E-8A58-DA9022BE5F34.jpeg

Keeps is your husband good with the kids? are you wanting another kid? I definitely see it...

He can be good at playing with them and stuff, but it’s on his terms. He’s never had to bath them, or get them ready, cook them dinner, do homework, he doesn’t even know who their teachers are. He texts me “I’m coming to get kids in half hour make sure they’re ready” so I frantically run about doing their breakfast, getting them bathed dressed etc, whilst he turns up, tells me what a shithole my house is, takes them for an hour or two, then drops them home. Then the nicer George makes an appearance and he starts popping round to see them more often, and we can actually have a laugh and I crave that family life so I take it , even if only for a week. I love all my children, and love babies, BUT no, it would most definitely be better to be a BFN. It’s nice I’ve got my 4 girls and to end it in my little boy. I’m very lucky and I know one day there will be more to life than just being “mum.” I’d like to find myself again eventually x

Holy crap Keeps I definitely see something. If this is the potential start of number 5 and that’s not what you want, I’m not sure what to say except <3 <3 <3 and maybe some birth control in future is essential since you’re enviably fertile! Also, nice Fitbit! I didn’t know they had screens these days!!

Gigs I thought you could monetize at any point but I could be wrong and I’m fact probably am.

Question: why does Tilly only ever fail to fall asleep at bedtime right before a daycare day and never any other day?

loving that fitbit keeps, my sister has the same one :) i can def see something but hoping its an evap if no5 is def off the cards. But.. if u remember, Kitty had some lines on those aswell & her frer was negative (i think it was a frer) Also your blokey doesnt do the domestic thing & look after 4 littlies so ignore the messy house comment, ours is never that tidy either Lol! & yes my forehead got burnt today uhhh & i was wearing spf aswell!

Jez, does Tilly love going to her daycare? She may get excited about going & just keeps her awake :-/

Im going for a daycare look around next wk for both the younger ones to start in August. Just for a Friday when im back at work, my Childminder can only have them both on a Thursday, im abit anxious tbh re the illness/vomit bugs they bring home though, Riley had at least 2 when he went to one but Nuala didn’t have any for the few months she was there for before going to her Childminder but on the upside it’ll def help with potty training her as hitting a brickwall with that atm but she gets all upset when she poops in her nappy bless her..

Dobs yay for notebooks being returned, sorry about laptop though.

Jez they used to have monetization for everyone but they changed it maybe a year ago?

Oh interesting Shae. I wonder why.

CB that’s an interesting theory re: being excited about daycare. She does love it, so it kind of makes sense, but you’d think she’d also be talking about it in that case. You also reminded me about the vomiting bugs and it renewed me fear at the back on my mind of this upcoming winter, especially coz Tilly might be in full time daycare by then. Somehow vomiting freaks me out more the older they get, and getting the bug myself is my number 1 fear. I somehow escaped it this year despite it felling both Tilly and hubby, but I know I may not be so lucky next time depending on the strain. I so wish I wasn’t so phobic! It legit puts me off having another kid and not being able to stay home with them until school age.

Sorry Jez.. i was literally thinking if one of the kids get ill, all 3 will .. headache! How many days a wk is she in daycare for? She may not get anything this year esp if her immunity is growing as she’s getting bigger:) SO said about asking his Mum to have them both on the Friday but i dont really want her to, i know it’d save us £’s but.. she bugs me lol & thinks she always knows best! Like shes done this before but like 38-40 yrs ago?!!

:coffee: awaiting a keeps update....
Jez I also get so nervous about illness, to the point where just reading these posts spikes my anxiety. It's also a reason I'm done! Three is enough for me to worry about. Anyway if it helps Des has definitely been getting ill waaaayyyyyy less often than when he first started school.

Crawling back into my self pity hole

But to answer Jez
The thieves dumped my brother’s backpack

Good Samaritan finds it and posts on next door that she found a college student’s backpack

Second Good Samaritan from that neighborhood who attends same college uses the generic name format for their email and sends the post to brother saying hey just in case this is you

Bro gets backpack back

I had something similar happen when my package was delivered to the wrong address. They Facebook searched my name plus college and were like hey I have your package lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->