• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sorry for the absence ladies. Hope all is well. Had a really good Mothers Day. The card was really sweet. We had a talk to and I think we will be ttc#3 in 2 to 3 years. I don't have baby fever at the moment so not a big deal. I really want to focus on getting back into shape before then. I hope to not get to 200 lbs next pregnancy.

Haha so sorry to leave you hanging! Had to wait for some tests to come from Amazon x

9dpo BFN - so those over tests were just dodgey evaps! Will catch up in abit xx

BD55B062-33DB-4E2D-9BB1-B961185C7424.jpeg 851C6903-8CF4-49F2-A8D0-702EF9EB622C.jpeg

Are u feeling relieved Keeps? A frer never lies in my eyes :)

Aw glad u had a lovely mother’s days Flueks <3 & yay for ttc no3 in the not to far near future :) Im sure u will whip back into shape in notime at all!

Keeps must be an indent line catching my eye on frer. I agree with CB frer is most accurate and beats an IC. The ICs seems to be pretty dodgy these days.

CB I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it at the moment. I think it's so draining with a NB and a toddler that adding another feels insane:haha: however as time passes I'm sure I'll be ready.

Hey ladies, I tried to reply last night but I was so tired, I could barely concentrate and I'm already garbage at online small talk as it is.

Flueky - Yay for thinking about #3. Let me know when you're pg, so I know it's time for me and SO to get to work on our third. lol. And I feel your on the weight loss before another. But I'd like to get under 200 before I conceive again. lol

Keeps - Glad to see you're still getting BFNs. I wouldn't say you're properly out of the woods til maybe 11 or 12dpo, but FX all the tests stay the same.

Dobby - Glad to hear your bro was able to get some of his stuff back. I had a GPS stolen out of my car a few years ago. I know it's not the same thing, but it still sucks.

Re: XMas vs. Halloween. I do enjoy both, but I like Halloween more. I liked XMas a lot as a kid cuz of presents, and now I like it for seeing family and my kids enjoying it, but my love for Halloween has gotten stronger over the years and I don't see that changing. :)

That's all I can remember/have anything to comment on.

AFM, Alex was enjoying watching me use the doppler last night and kept using it on himself. And he cried when I took it away. Monkey see, Monkey do. I wonder if he'll try to BF his baby bro at some point. lol

Here are a couple pics from my mother's day.
IMG_20190512_122131_248.jpg IMG_20190512_122500_143.jpg

Hey lovelies, hope you all had a great mother's day!

I read but already forgot most of it.

Gigs, wouldn't it be nice to earn a few $$ with your YouTube channel?! What does it take?

Jez, even as a stay at home parent, we still don't avoid the bugs. If kids are ment to get them, they will. No way around it.

Keeps, fx for bfn. Are you considering any birth control of you are done with kids?

Afm while we are speaking of kids: DH and I had the discussion of wanting another. A girl. However we came to the conclusion that we'll probably foster or foster to adopt when the time is right.

Our weekend was busy, tried shopping for some patio furniture on Sat expect the local home and garden stores where not helpful at all. So we bought online to pick up in store. Insert eyeroll.
Sunday was just a clean up day, DH outside, I inside as we were expecting visitors for a few nights. My uncle from Germany. My mother's day gift: a book called "what the f$&k should I cook tonight" with some lovely fowl language in the cooking instructions :haha:
Monday the guest drove around on their own but I took them out on Tuesday. They had found a network of old logging roads heading into the mountains and didn't want to subject their rental car to when they realized the road conditions. So we took my truck off roading. And was it ever so much fun. We turned around after a few km in as the road map app we were using said eventually this road would just end. Even saw some fresh bear poop the one time we got out for pictures . We checked a different map later, and this road joins a whole network of back roads in the mountains. Next time they visit we'll go up further ;) L thought chewing on his apple was more interesting and the constant bounce of the slow moving truck kept baby E asleep ;) lol, I've seen back roads in better conditions before.
Got our garden furniture and of course it rains... However it was finally dry enough for a dinner outside yesterday.

Oh my, so beautiful! Lol at the cook book! You'll have to share recipes if you find anything good.

Keeps I bet you're relieved although I do see an indent! But that seems to be standard these days.

A couple ducklings hatched! Now to see if they survive...last time they were attacked. This time the moms seem to be teaming up to raise them (which has happened before). Things work out much better that way and we don't have to split them up. I guess because the flock is so small now? They get along better.

We went horseback riding today! Des really liked it, as did I. I forgot what a leg workout it is! Unfortunately it's so expensive and with the school situation, I'm not sure it's a hobby we can keep up with...unless I homeschool...

Pretty :rofl: will do. It is funny how we were both due our first in July of 17. Both have our second in 2019. I hope the weight comes off easy after baby. I didn't lose as much so fast this time.

Beautiful pics. Also I love when they mimic what we do. It's cute. V likes to put her babies in the swing and turn it on when S is not in the swing.

Pacific sounds like you had fun and so beautiful. Now I'm wondering what bear poop looks like:rofl: I never pondered this before. That cookbook sounds awesome! It would be a fun read.

Gigs yay for horseback riding and both of you enjoying! I'm sorry it may not be able to be a mutual hobby because of the school situation.

Here's my girls. V is so flipping tall!! She's in 3t clothes now. S is now in 0 to 3 months clothes finally.

20190517_020303.jpg 20190517_020334.jpg 20190517_020412.jpg

Flueky, adorable girls! And yay for growth ;)
Bear poop: hmm, this one was still very dark in colour and he hadn't eaten a lot of berries yet. I've heard someone describe it as "elongated horse poop without the round ends, looks cut off at the ends. Looks almost like a brick". Lol
The funny bit was that we didn't really stop to take a break but the one time we did for a picture, the truck tire came to rest right next to it :haha: in the middle of nowhere and I stop right next to a pile of poop.

Gigs, sorry on the school situation. If you start talking to Des about it now, do you think it might make the transition into a new school easier? Unless you are serious about home schooling?
Sorry to hear that the horse riding may not be an option... If your skill is up to it, maybe a partial lease is a good option? Or if you have the set up: a free lease?

Fleuk wow! V is soo tall! Ella is just over 2.5 years old, and she’s in 18-24 lol . They are both beautiful girls! Eek exciting no.3 is on the table in the near future! I think 3 was a lovely number when I had just the girls! (Of course I ADORE little Theo) but being a single mumma to 4 can be a little hectic at times!

CB- yes very relieved! I had constant anxiety about what people would say about me having 4 (my mum had 4, single parent and struggled, we did a short stint in foster care, and abit of DV and my brothers/sisters getting hit etc) so I knew when people would find out they’d say “you’re just like your mother etc” I hid it for as long as I could, but finally towards the end when it was all out and people got used the idea I managed to enjoy the rest, and omg I love my son. I think it’s the perfect way to finish my baby days with a son! I do feel sad that I haven’t experienced that proper ‘partnership’ though, when it’s planned and a loving couple do scans together etc, with George I did most of the scans alone, he wasn’t really interested, and when I was rushed to theatre for cat1 section due to cord prolapse wit Theo, I later found videos on my phone of George in my hospital room recording himself partying with the gas & air, radio up loud (it was a sat night so party anthems) like he was having a rave whilst I was petrified my son was about
To die. He is a kid, raising kids. Smh.

Gigs loved your YouTube channel! When you said “hey I’m (insert name here)” I was like erm... no, you’re gigs! :haha: your incredible having 3 babies, cat, and a million ducks! I didn’t know they were so loud lol, we have a duck pond near us, Ella loves going their we buy seed and feed them. Do your kids love helping out with the animals? I’m so jealous of horse riding! My girls would LOVE IT! But it’s so expensive here! How much is it where you are if u don’t mind me asking? X

Pretty love the pics! Your T-shirt is way cool, and your hair is amazing!! Agreed I’ll cal 11dpo officially safe! Are you excited for no.2? I hope I’m not prying but is your OH very supportive? I get the feeling you do a lot of it by yourself like me? Also took a pic of the babies in their double, it’s super light and folds easy x

SHAE of course is there was ever anyone to pull of a mans uniform it would be you! You look great, and GL with ironing haha I’m the same Chuck it in the tumble dryer and hang it whilst warm. Haven’t used an iron in years!

PL wow! That off roading trip sounds like so much fun! Would love to do something like that! I’m in a city at the very south of England (Portsmouth, Hampshire) and I HATE it! If I won the lottery first thing I’d do is buy a little barn type home with land somewhere in the country side! I’m sooo not a city girl! Picture of new furniture? (Also would like a snoop at your garden so I can be green with envy!) lol

Afm- 10dpo BFN , looking good. I got squinter with Ella at 10dpo, I thought it was neg so chucked it in the draw it was the next day that I saw it. Obuously now My line spotting talents have increased, so I know this is definitely BFN. Feeling confident now, but of course , will test tomorrow!

F9C671C6-8705-4419-A0C9-48D662913925.jpeg C808675D-98BA-4617-83BA-3962D9F1DF2C.jpeg

Keeps i'm not seeing a line anymore :thumbup: haha I remember feeling that way with J when I learned her real name. Wow that is wild about your SO and the videos he made...ugh it kills me knowing he gets the benefits of you and the kids but also gets away with abandoning all his responsibilities.

PL what are you talking about regarding a full or partial lease?

Pretty cute pics! And the shirt is cute, even though I am not a sports fan. You actually remind me a fair bit of a friend of mine...

I am still exploring school options but as of now it's looking like homeschooling may be all we can afford...especially in the future. How are we supposed to pull of sending 3 kids to private schools?!

Anyway my top choice is out. Waaaaayyyyyyyyyy out of our budget! 29k a year!!! I couldn't believe it.

Pacific thanks for satisfying my curiousity on bear poop :haha: it is something you definitely don't want to step in.

Keeps thank you. I imagine both of my girls will be tall. DH and I are taller than average. I can only imagine how hectic it can get for you. You are an amazing woman. I'm glad you got your little boy :) yay for bfn!!! Also, no comment on the father's behavior during such a critical moment. Ella and Theo are adorable. Are they loving to each other?

Gigs holy moly!! 29k a year!! Ah I'm sorry it's looking like homeschooling for you. I know it's not what you wanted.

Flueks awww the girls are adorable! S is so small compared to V back then isn’t she? Or maybe I’m remembering V being really tall...

PL wow re: bear poop! I’m glad the moving truck kept E asleep and all went well.

Gigs yikes 29k is insane. How can families pay that and then still pay for college? You’ve gotta be loaded to do that! I went to public school and have taken out loans for college even though my mom is a doctor, so like idk how anyone can afford that... though to be fair my mom isn’t the best at budgeting. Anyway, good luck figuring stuff out. I’m sure you’d do great homeschooling and there’s homeschooling groups to keep the kids social, I think you have a great head on your shoulders so if you choose to do that you’ll do great!

Keeps yay for BFN!
I’m also not a city girl, I think they’re super fun to visit but I want to live in the country with all the green and trees and fields and flowers. I live in the rural part of my town (some of it is suburban) and the green is getting so gorgeous, it rained today and everything looks so bright and hydrated and happy. The trees and flowers are gorgeous. Of course there’s plenty of trees and flowers in the suburban areas too, just more at my house.
I ended up just washing the shirt and taking it out before the dryer stopped, and I threw the pants in the dryer for 20 minutes with 3 ice cubes to steam them, it worked great! I’m glad you think I look nice in men’s clothes, my little sister laughs every time she sees me in them and said today that I looked like a little boy with my hair in a ponytail and the uniform on. Lovely child, isn’t she?

Had my job orientation today, got my apron and everything!
Did a shit job of temping this cycle so idk when I ovulated and AF still hasn’t arrived. I took a test just in case, BFN. I figured, I haven’t had much babymaking sex this cycle lol.

Pretty, lovely photos esp love your top hehe! Your hair looks great btw

Awww Flueks your girls are very cute, V’s lil pouty stare is adorable

Omg Pacific that cook book sounds right up my street hahaa!! I may go on Amazon & have a glance, you should screenshot a page of a meal just so we can see the language used Lol

Gigs are there any family that can help out with Lev & Myles if you were to home school? Sorry its gone that way, & 29k :shock: thats craaaazy!!! Did u post your Youtube link? I nay have overlooked & missed it..

I always want to refer to us all on fb/Instagram with our bnb user names haha!

Keeps im glad your glad the other frer was Bfn! I would be anxious aswell. & cant believe the ex boyf whilst u were rushed in to emergency with Theo! That’s priorities right there pfft! Your an ace Mum ;) How do u get on with your Joie dbl stroller? My friend hated hers & shes selling it, ive completely had enough of my Joie tandem one aswell! Do u come up to So’ton much?

Shae can u usually feel when you ovulate? Im sure your period will arrive ontime :) aww bet you look cute in your uniform - do u enjoy it?

Haydens now officially in his Cotbed, he looks so tiny in it lol! I had a call re an open morning at the school preschool yesterday for next week, i think she’ll love it there!

I think I’m mid cycle as CM is getting watery & loads of it, suppose i should cycle track really “just incase” lol!

Pacific i found on Amazon ‘Thug Kitchen’Eat like you give a f*%k’ Lol & they swear by it ha ha

Shae thank you! Let's see Victoria was 9lb 6 oz and 22 inches tall at 2 months.
Serena was 8 lb 13.5 oz and 22 1/8 inches tall at 2 months. So V was chunkier and S is a bit taller. Here's a comparison of them both at 2 months.

Oh I am soooo not an iron kind of woman. I'm with others. Fluff in dryer to get any wrinkles out. I hope you like your job. I love cracker barrel. Chicken and dumplings or the catfish is my fav!

CB awww it is so strange when they move to bigger bed space. Meh I'm still bedsharing. I'm hoping to work on her sleeping in her own bed space a little after 3 months. I'm just following her lead instead of fighting it.

Oh we are finally going to see End Game tomorrow. So excited!! Will just be DH and I :) I hope I don't worry about S the whole time. Ugh will be the first time I've left her over an hour and that was only once.

M0Z5gKhT-558373684.jpg

You can see she’s very Long indeed:) such a cutey!

Aw I know i am sad that he was nearly out of his Basket but he’ll be happier & more comfy now, i want him to stay lil for just abit longer <3 Hes trying to roll atm.. eek! Enjoy End game, felt abit sad watching it as i guess its the end of an Era! Who’s having the girls?

P. S I haven’t Ironed in years, like well before we had Riley:haha: i bet il need Iron shirts to when Riley gets to senior school uhh

Really struggling with my depression atm. Think it’s largely the extended sleep deprivation and lack of quality food.

My mom made an interesting suggestion. A has learned hunger or possibly just hunger at night. Dinner is meager and a battle and usually nothing sustaining. I used to mix cereal into As formula for his reflux but of course added bonus of extra cals. Has anybody ever done that with whole milk? I imagine it’d be barely noticeable amounts like before and a rimless cup souls be fine. Is that a thing? I doubt it will help but I’m literally losing my mind. I need sleep soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->