• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobster- Your timing looks great and your chart is amazing...I have never got a bfp before 9dpo eve, but have seen some 8dpo ones here...I personally can't spend much on frer since I stocked up on natural progest- it was $20/ea, so If I can make the donor drivework out with O, bbt thingy ma bob I really am saving my extra$ toward more progest. If timing looks off, I'll prob invest in another cbdigi ...i took the one i ordered before back so I could have more opk and hpt money last cycle:blush:

J, orgasm with your insemination this time ;) although to be fair, getting pregnant seems to come easy for you! So scratch that.

I second the orgasming. You would think it pushes the buggers out but everything says you are more likely to conceive with an orgasm.

And I would flip my lid over the lobster thing. You are a much more patient person than me.

I was cold this morning since it was an especially chilly night and we left the window by the bed open. So we'll see what my temp looks like tomorrow.

LOL I am boy gender swaying so I tend to ahem...make sure I get an O in within the hour before we meet -makes your juices more alkaline.
Remember I don't have live in penis, I drive to it and don't do the actual act, just some encouragement with the hands...No way I'm in a car getting off while he does lol. Whole diff set up.

Man I have been crampy all damn day wth?? I don't get O pain it's not that and my opk was neg today like yesterday. I thought it was just gassy pain, but it is actually crampiness. Haven't had any man juice since last month...

I hate when I get something weird like this because now I want to poas to be quadruple sure even tho i have done Einstein math and those would be Super:spermy: to have lived thru a later O than I thot??
Times like these I wish I have a cheapie test sigh

I'd be peeing on something to make sure...because my brain would go, "ok, you did bleed but some women have 'periods' and are still preggers"...

But I love anyone and everyone taking tests :haha: not to be too intrusive, but do you inseminate while you're at you visit? Or do you bring it home then do it?

Dobby! I'm so excited for your test this morning!!!

My son was up early today. 5:45 to be exact. Hubs and i both woke up, and he says, "just think of it as training!" To which i replied, "i don't need training, i need all the sleep i can get while i still can." Then he laughs, and is quiet for a second, and says, "what about Ivan?" (For a boy's name). So that starts us into an hour long discussion on boys names, starting with us both looking up names on the phone, finishing with me reading suggestions while he gets ready for work.

This is my plan going forward, to stay quiet about anything baby until he brings it up.

6 days until my new cycle starts :happydance: i don't think i've ever been more excited to get my period.

By the way, I'm not a fan of ivan haha

I'm not a fan of Ivan either no offense lol. But glad he is talking about baby names!

I would pee too. I test all the time after a weird period hehe.

Idk my temp seems low. I know it could be partly the weather shifting to winter after weird hear waves, but it seems too low.

Havent had a chance to 'catch up' read ladies but is sonebody testing today??? :))))))

Wish inwas testing soon lol this cycle is boring for me ha ha!! & i just ov'd 2 days ago with loadsa ewcm.. Typical pfffft!

I tested hehe. Both frer and $ tree came back negative. Not too bummed yet since it is only 7dpo. Debating if I want to use the last frer tomorrow or Sat.

Save your dollar tree test! I've read many women get early evaps that turn into bfp's :)

Lol! If i were ttc this cycle i know id be itching to per even though im pretty sure i ov'd couple days ago hahaa!! I had a reeeeeally early faint positive at 8/9dpo with my son thsts why im so addicted to testing early me thinks ;)

I had a weird evap on the one from yesterday afternoon, but it was really close to the control line and nowhere near where the test line should have been. Shrugs. I already tossed them. I spend too much time looking at tests if I don't chuck them right away a haha

Im terrible, mine will be negative & i throw them out... Hours later im turfing through the bins (skanky lol) looking for them to see if lines have developed hahaaa

I know what you mean. I still have mine from last month :blush: i pull out that damn FRER and look at the faint line and sigh about what could have been...

I'm doomed to repeat this too lol. I'm definitely a used test hoarder!

Ah hun bless you.. X i did that with my test when it turned out Ectopic, kept looking & doing the what if thing.. Sadness, i only actually binned it when we started ttc again few months ago

Yup, i'll probably trash it next time i get a positive test. I need at least one positive test to ogle under my sink lol

Interesting info on couponing. Our local grocery store does a points system, you earn points on the things you most frequently buy. I have over $100 earned so far.. Some day I'll cash it and walk out with my groceries for free :winkwink: it does sound kind of wrong..
Oh and definitely test for O!

I believe O was on monday, so testing at the earliest would be next week Wednesday, so 9dpo. After that I'll be on the road for a few days again. The witch would have started her visit by the time I get back

We have those kinda coupon deals in UK aswell on allsorts its great, you get the supermarkets Card & each time you shop you earn like 1-2 points per every £1 you spend, so 352 points is £3.52, i love it haha!!

Wow, i need something like that here! We spend ~200/week on groceries! It's crazy. It always goes over as we go back to the store to pick up stuff we forgot.

So....since I'm so worried about a boy, I figured I'd try to fall in love with a boys name. It will help soften the blow for me :) I posted in the names forum but....what do y'all think of Kendrix or Rogan? I LOVE the name Logan, but I have a friend down here with a son who has the same name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->