General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL omg J I love your sagas though!!! So glad it worked out! Sending Blue thoughts your way!!!! So excited for you!

Who else is he donating to? That's your sperm!!! GRRRR lol ;)

BTW is anybody else RIDICULOUSLY excited for Teen Mom OG to start up again on the fourth? Lol

Gigs - its some lady in a city about an hour away- so no idea. He said she was paranoid and wanted him not to see her?? What is she Quasimoto's sister??:haha:
Anyhow she is leaving gas money for his travel under her front door mat, and he is to leave the cup of goo there, ring the bell and leave LOL
Secret agent stuff
Soo I was upside down an hour, and decided to do a backup O to suck up some more :spermy:
Glad I got the idea to hold the cup over the vajay when I got up :shock:
half a specimen cup came out when i stood!
I took a pee break , and since the return cup fill wasstill preseed and semen ( ugh still had 100% man juice smell) I relocated to my bed, sucked up THREE syringes again from the cup inserted and am laying with pillows raising my hips.
Hell if a 2 hour long double insem of 23yo :spermy: doesn't make me a baby I don't know what will:shrug:
Oh and donor text to make sure insem went ok lol
He was totally relaxed today and when I asked if he wants to know if it works he very calmly said "Its up to you"
So I'll likely give him a test result and offer references if needed in future

LMFAO that's so shady. Hahahah what if she's not insem and she just wants to like use it as lotion or drink it in her coffee? ;)

Backup O? What does that mean? To me, it means you did the other O then got up lol. Right? <3

So now my opk is flashing.... but I just ate and drank coffee so I can't check saliva

Gigs these are the hat SortaSO bought. Forgot you asked.
And yes crocheting is super easy - 1 hook only , or you can switch hooks as you go if using diff size yarns. When you get the yarn the wrapper will have a pic of a crochet with a letter for the hook size.
I tend to use bigger or smaller than recommended depending on how hard I find it and how it feels in my hand.
You can get a set of like 5-7 crochet hooks at Wally World for like $10/less.
Also for a big project like a throw blanket or poncho, buy the thick n quick yarn ( thick one goes faster to make big items), and you can use a size N hook ( really thick hook) which is easier on your hands - no cramping up!
There's One in Black and One called Barley ( grayish brown) I can't findpics for??
Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky2.jpg

HatVariegatedBlueSide.jpg

HatSageGreen.jpg

I know right Dobs - she's weird and I don't even know her!

I had "THE" O twice before getting up, once at start of hour, one at end of hour lol
Ya know ....sexy party for one? lol

Gigs these are the hat SortaSO bought. Forgot you asked.
And yes crocheting is super easy - 1 hook only , or you can switch hooks as you go if using diff size yarns. When you get the yarn the wrapper will have a pic of a crochet with a letter for the hook size.
I tend to use bigger or smaller than recommended depending on how hard I find it and how it feels in my hand.
You can get a set of like 5-7 crochet hooks at Wally World for like $10/less.
Also for a big project like a throw blanket or poncho, buy the thick n quick yarn ( thick one goes faster to make big items), and you can use a size N hook ( really thick hook) which is easier on your hands - no cramping up!
There's One in Black and One called Barley ( grayish brown) I can't findpics for??
View attachment 919522

View attachment 919524

View attachment 919526

JJJJJJ why are your hats so cute?! My fav is the last one because it reminds me of the Kokiri hats from Zelda :)

I know right Dobs - she's weird and I don't even know her!

I had "THE" O twice before getting up, once at start of hour, one at end of hour lol
Ya know ....sexy party for one? lol

It's ok. I've been to that party today HAHAHA TMI!!!!!! It's so cold though that even if SO comes home (if the effer answers his texts!!!) I don't even think I want to DTD.

Ooh Dobs was gonna say I find it very interesting that you are getting an LH surge when your BC goes to the sugar pills??? That was a strong surge too, not the half strength line I ever got before AF due:shock:
Very interesting

And may I add :roll: you all don't even want to know how many places i dripped a bit of donor dna betwn my bathroom and bed LMAO...I even got a drip on my arm and was like EWWW!
Then I remembered the same darn thing is all up in me right now :rofl:

LOL but how did it get on your arm o_O It's ok! All the strong swimmers are up in there. Just the weak ones getting pushed out. ;) And all the girls ;)

I also get some pretty strong (but negative) lines before af but nothing this dark. Shrugs. Who knows.

Dobaliscious I'm curious now lol. Your man needs to insert some JUICE!...In the name of science and quality control for the BC maker:blush:

The arm, well laying nearly upside down in the tub, I had 2-3ml syringes full for insert, but there was still a bit more in the cup, and I didn't want to leave anything behind, sooo i reached a syringe across to suck the rest out of the cup, annnnd a drop missed my face landing on my upper arm:haha:
I just hope youngDonor's swimmers are as strong as they smell lol...
Not a something's wrong smell, but just pure man juice - no doubt stronger after being losed up tight in the cup.

Lol man juice smells and tastes horrible. Sigh. Maybe to discourage non bd things haha

Well I imagine my withdrawal bleed will kick in Tuesday so gl swimmers I don't have yet.

And once again SO said probably around 2 and last text said a few more hours r_r

Damn it i keep thinking of things to say and forgetting.

Dobs, i just checked and i'm 8dpo. I'm trying not to pay attention to my cycle at all. There is basically zero chance i'll ov' before cd14 so we'll just start bd'ing when we feel like it over the next week (i'm still spotting from af currently). I'm testing, regardless of when ov' happens, on Jan. 15th. I know i can't avoid knowing when i ov' but i'll mark it down and try really hard not to count my dpo's.

Dobs, sorry SO is being a flake again. What is with him and time management?

J, thanks for the deets on crocheting! My friend volunteers at the local NICU and last year we (and some friends) knitted baby hats as christmas gifts for the nicu babies. I wanted to make more as i have free hands while watching my new addicting show, plus i have a ton of yarn.

The show is heroes, in case anyone is curious :p

Holy crap, how can i write a whole response without mentioning J's swimmers?!

What a mission you went on! I hope this is finally the trick to get it done. Kudos on the acrobatics, as well!

J- so excited about your swimmers!! Yay!!

Gig- I've heard that show is amazing. Are you watching on Netflix? My CC on file for Netflix expired and I'm just too lazy to go online and enter a new one. So I've been without for a couple weeks. Lol

Dob- sorry about SO. Sounds super frustrating. But I can tell you IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR TEEN MOM OG!!!! I'm glad someone else likes terrible reality shows like I do.

LOL thx Gigs
I donated some kiddie hats to local kids cancer ctr cpl years ago, but when I tried Neonate hats OMG! So fricking hard those tiny buggers!
The hosp where I worked routinely had babies born at 24-26 wks TEENSY!
So I ended up making hats as small as I knew how then, and donating them to Labor/delivery where I used to work. Thsy came up with a great kit for fetal demise babies ( stillborn, or delivered too young to survive.
Basically the kits have tiny little hats and booties, and a lttle shirt and blankie.
Also one of the charge nurses was the AV person at her church so she would make a dvd film of the babies in lifelike poses ( knees tucked under their lil bottoms or just a foot, or small hand grasping a finger), and she was a WIZ at photoshopping the bruised or pale ares to look life like as if they were sleeping.
Then she would do a slideshow of like 20 of those type pics to a SUPER sad cry on the spot song about Angels etc...OMG we all stopped watching them after the first couple because the whole ward staff was a bunch of blubbering bawling fools LOL.
The families REALLY appreciate them tho.

Omg that is so sweet, J!

FXed Gigs!

Greenie, I am so glad I am not the only one. I was excited but then I swathe trailer and am pumped for all the drama lol.

In other news, SO just left so dropping the dogs off to get groomed and then anxiously awaiting his arrival

:wave: ahoy my hearties!

J that story just melted my heart, i cry at the slightest thing now.. & yay on the preseed :thumbup: i reckon thats what helped my SO's bad boys get the egg hehee!

Have been so busy flying about & trying to read when i can, im homebound tomorrow so il good to chat lol!

Did all have good christmas? Riley was screaching with delight at his toy tool kit station/work-bench that looked just like his dads :) Father Christmas did good ha ha

speaking of :dog::dog:
:growlmad: I went to turn on my :fish: tank light and passing the mega dogbed...hmm :-k what are all these white chinks?? Did someone give him a bagel!?
:shock: DS decided to give the bullmastiff a carved cupcake statue my daughter painted....which he demolished into several pieces, but some are missing....mom was sitting 3 ft from the dog as he chewed it...
Needless to say I hope I don't end up at the vet, but hope Romeo cramps like a B-astard* for eating the statue...and allllll of the above named individuals are high on my Fecal Roster (shit list) at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->