General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

You fishies are having Bagel bits.. Oh dear..! Will you be fishing this evening then? :)

And just re-read the last piece J, hope your doggy is ok though.. :-/

J- that was the best donor story and semen ever, really sending you lots of baby dust and hoping these young Y chromosome swimmers find your fat juicy eggy and fertilize the heck out of it! Got everything tightly crossed for you!

Dobby- Hope the talks goes better than you can ever expect it to!

Heu ladies, hope you all had wonderful holidays so far. Dh is home right now so we have been busy...

As for truck sex... We made it out of the airport a d city before he pulled over into some farmers driveway. Ha-ha.

So, what's new with everyone else? I am hoping for af to be somewhat late again at least until dh leaves sobwe can catch up with the sexual needs. Lol

Thx Campn!
I keep forgetting to comment on your chart!
That looks like a post O rise to me lady! It's more than .4 increase :happydance:
And thx for the :dust: back atcha!

Pacific:wohoo::sex::wohoo:

PL! I always get scared of the movie stereotype of the farmer with the shotgun lol

CB, hey you! Glad you are enjoying your vk!

Campn, agreed with J that definitely looks like an O jump!

Well we almost broke up and I haven't even brought up the ttc conversation. Sigh

I'm so sorry dobs! Wishing you the best of luck with so. Are you still planning to have the convo?

J and Dob- I hope you are right, not having a positive opk yet has definitely put so much fear into me, hopefully I ovulated and just missed my surge.

Dobby- oh no! What happened!? Maybe you'll have to wait to bring up TTC now, and see how he'll be like once this cools off, or make up with hot steamy sex that he won't pull out from (be on top!). Sorry hun <3

Dobdob Eek...that's no bueno.
Unless you think having the :baby: talk will perk him up due to upset over the loss, me thinks you may have to Have a come to Jesus talk in general.
TTC aside, it seems he has dragged out not telling the fam about you after a looooong time of being together, and his moodiness is not gonna fly with a baby- they don't schedule their moods/crying based on what a parent is going thru.

Not sure if he/ you two are still doing counseling, but that too seems a long term thing that he is still struggling to get positive outcome from.

You are all youngr than me lol so "you have time" as ppl say, but personally, TTC is top priority for me- like unfinished biz that I will regret if I don't get it to work.
Also, after the hassle of BS relationships and ex hub drama- My new years resolution is to have as stressFREE life as I can AND make sure I take care of ME first!
We used to say that in the Emerg Med field- you can't help/save someone else if you don't make sure you are OK first. Def putting ME first from 2016 on.

That's what I threw at SortaSO- I told him it's really important to me to have another child, and Mr Right will be a family man, and be willing to accept me and my kiddos.
He couldn't say anything negative after that LOL, but I am really glad he is totally cool with me using a donor.

Quick Q...does Keiser cover fertility testing? Like to find out if you and SO have a genetic incompatibility? I always forget what it's called, but there is a medical thingy where a woman's body see's the man's "genetic material" as an invader, and will cause miscarriage nearly everytime...I hate when I can't remember med terms sigh:jo:

Campn I noticed you didn't note opks on cd20 and 21...if that dip and rise was your O - which I really do think so- then I would have expected your +opk on cd20 or 21. Just wondering ( :blush: says the lady who has yet to chart her +opk for today Lol)

Campn I noticed you didn't note opks on cd20 and 21...if that dip and rise was your O - which I really do think so- then I would have expected your +opk on cd20 or 21. Just wondering ( :blush: says the lady who has yet to chart her +opk for today Lol)

I tested both days but I got those almost positive tests so I didn't mark anything on FF and just thought I'll leave it to decide just based on temps and cm.

Crossing fingers my temp stays up, also I might as well cross my fingers for a BFP!

Pl, glad your getting in some quality sexy times!

Mrs, heroes is addicting, but you have to "get into it". This was the third time i started watching it but i paid attention this time and finished the first season in a week (yes it's netflix).

Dobs, what did y'all discuss if not ttc?

J, i think making ourselves #1 is a very good universal resolution :thumbup:

I'm going to also try, for the millionth time, kicking my sugar addiction.

Love the New Years resolution J! I'm right there with ya. My new year is going to focus on my new home, getting fit (not loosing weight but strong and fit) and doing more of the hobbies I love.

So today was better than yesterday emotionally but I think it's because we went shooting and had so much fun! There's something about shooting a large gun the other girls are scared of while not only ask to go first but I walk right up and do it. Just makes me feel like a badass. Haha

Lol mrs!!! Hahaha, i completely agree. Actually we specifically bought agriculture, no restrictions land so we could shoot on our own property :thumbup: i used to be scared of guns, myself. I was super anti-gun until i shot one. I was afraid my son would find any gun in our house and shoot himself...but after i learned how to use one, i realized it would be virtually impossible for him to be able to chamber a round (we keep our guns unloaded). Nevertheless, as soon as we have enough saved up we're investing in a nice safe to keep our guns :thumbup: too bad they're $1000+!

I was scared too gigs! SOs dad actually died in a hunting accident which only made my fear worse. But now I'm super comfortable with them. I know how to load unload shoot clean everything with all kinds of guns. (We have 8 I think) and ya always keep them unloaded and in a safe when kids get older. It's pretty impossible for babies or toddlers to be able to put them together and shoot.

Help!

So my temp is high again today, but I just took an opk and its positive! I've no idea what to think. So I haven't ovulated yet!?

I used FMU so that's why the first opk isn't as dark, but the CB is fine with FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
Catching up on reading but long story short he was drunk and flipped out three times over nothing. At one point, I had to call the shrink. Sigh. I have never seen him like this. Whatever his mom said did a number on him. He's getting back into 1-1 therapy in a couple weeks because of insurance switching he has not had it since before our loss. He is cracking. I don't want to be around him let alone have a kid right him right now.

:coffee: Gotta catch up on posts, but looking at my chart :-k
hoping I didn't O a day early and miss the dip on my chart ystrdy- since I forgot to temp :roll:
What can I say tho- temp would prob have been way off anyhow due to creeping in the house at 5am after HOURS of kissing and watching movies with sortaSO lol, then I got back up at 9am sigh

Oh well, even if today would have shown a rise, it should keep going up tomoro ...(grumbles)

Campn, I would get a bd in today just to be safe. One time, I dipped then went up a bit but FF and my lp say dip day was not o day

I stopped making resolution because I never follow through lol. But I am a gold oriented person usually so it all works out. My mom says my resolution should be to find a man who treats me like the princess she knows I am. r_r.

Side note: flashing smile, positive cvs opk, withdrawal bleed hasn't started (usually kicks in Tuesday), and waiting on my spit to dry lol

J, did you do other opks or just that one yesterday and on for today? It was pretty strong so I can't imagine you insemed day after O.

Gigs and Greenie, I am one of those girls! I thought guns were cool from all of my first person shooters but the second ex farm boy showed me his parents gun closet and put a rifle in my hand HARD PASS. I think I need something small and pistol like.

So Gigs, can you hunt things on your land outside of hunting season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->