General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:thumbup:MrsG I used to be a firefighter, and LOVE knowing as much or more than guys about some things. Love that look of awe they get - yes love being a Bad Ass chick lol Much love! I don't have my own gun yet, but I def want a pistol :gun:not a rifle or shotgun, but I want a cool/pretty one Like the one "Tybalt the Cat" uses at the gas station scene in Baz Luhrmans version of Romeo n Juliet ( my fave movie)
See below.
Dobs I have had a cpl days of +opks in past, gonna do todays in a bit to compare, I have just been crap ass at charting this month LOL I think mainly bcuz I really didn't expect to have a donor and be in this cycle:shrug:
And yes only bought 2 opks for this month- I am hella regular with Oabout cd13, so I don't need to keep wasting $ testing a whole week.
Rather spend that money on POAS hpts lol
Tybalt had the 2nd gun from the left in the movie
I would go with the pearl handle but A Scorpion ( my sign) or the 3rd gun where the bullets show thru
Gun-Tybaltgun.jpg
GunsRomeoandJuliet.jpg

:dohh:
sorry if anyone missed the gun pics...coffee hasn't kicked in
I went back and added them

Definitely about to ovulate now. Where was that a week ago!? Ugh.

J- I'm also a Scorpio! My favorite sign!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
J, I could see you getting all Tomb Raider lol

Campn, that is deffo positive got get some. My stalker is showing, did you mean to put AM for bd today or PM last night? You have pm bd down today and it's not noon yet :) ;)

Afm, SO has been kissing major booty this morning trying to make for his tantrums last night. Still won't DTD but I give up. Tired of asking for it.

J, I could see you getting all Tomb Raider lol

Campn, that is deffo positive got get some

Afm, SO has been kissing major booty this morning trying to make for his tantrums last night. Still won't DTD but I give up. Tired of asking for it.

Dobby- I'm glad he's feeling better, you said he was drunk right? Alcohol has some pretty awful effects on people especially when they're already sad. Don't ask for sex, but inspire it, whip out whatever you know will make him drool and wear it. Sometimes I'll walk around nude (if DS is sleeping!) and act like I'm just getting ready for a shower. Works like a charm.

Stalk me, that's allowed! Can't wait to stalk you! We BD 30 mins ago and it's after 2 here, it must be the time zones we are in!

Hahaa Campn i do that exact thing Lol! If you wont put out, il make you wanna ;)

Gigs and Greenie, I am one of those girls! I thought guns were cool from all of my first person shooters but the second ex farm boy showed me his parents gun closet and put a rifle in my hand HARD PASS. I think I need something small and pistol like.

So Gigs, can you hunt things on your land outside of hunting season?

Lol, he should have warmed you up with something smaller! It's intimidating for sure. You are holdig something that can kill people. That said, so can a knif, an axe, a rope....you get the idea. But i do encourage you to try a handgun of some sort.

Technically we can't hunt out of season, however if there are animals threatening your food (garden or livestock), you can shot it. That said, we have an airsoft rifle to shoot, not kill, animals. I don't want to kill anything...i mean, i would put down something trying to kill my ducks but i'd rather not kill a deer eating my veggies, and i'm DEFINITELY not killing anyone's dog, which are known to wander around here.

Anywho Dobs, sorry SO is losing it. Honestly, the relationship sounds...not good. I admire you for trying to make it work but....just watch out for yourself :hugs:

Well well well campn and J, looks like you two will be tww buddies this time around!

That opk is def beaming positive aswell woop! Get on it girl hehe!

Hugs Dobbles.. sorry things are poop at the moment with SO but as Gigs said just be careful & safe :hugs:

Gigs what cd you on at moment? I know you not sympton tracking this cycle :)

Cb- how's the little peanut?

Campn- sorry ov is late but at lease it's here now!

Afm- currently cd 21 with no ov in sight still. Thinking I won't ov this month. Or it'll be a super long cycle. Ugh either way. Also as an extra bonus I'm getting sick again even though I was just sick 3 weeks ago! I feel like crap and my head is pounding.

MrsG- What is it with our eggs this month!? It's so frustrating, I'm still pretty mad at my body and now I'm diagnosing myself with a bunch of syndromes, lately I'm convincing myself I've PCOS.

Sorry you're getting sick again, do you take daily vitamins at all? Sometimes I truly dislike my body. We feed you, bathe you, take care of you and that's how you repay us? I just had strong coffee to cure my migraine. Big hug to you hun, I'm going through the same thing.

Thanks Campn! Yes I take vitamins and I can't even remember the last time i was sick (before 3 weeks ago)

I've given up on my body. It hates me. I try not to be too upset because I did just have a mc and in sure that affects it a lot but. But it kinda felt like this weekend was announce pregnancy on Facebook weekend. So I'm grumpy and I admit it.

:happydance: I am with Campn!!
Last time I got a +darker than control I O'd that day and got temp rise next am! My back was a bit achey earlier today- hoping that was it
Cmon Eggy and :spermy:!!:happydance:

OPKcd12-13Dec.jpg

Yea Christmas and New Years are big ones for reveals, it really doesn't help when someone announces they're pregnant does it? Hoping we will get our turn soon, please let it be soon.

I'm trying to remind myself that everything happens when the time is right, until then, lots of distractions, and pity parties and hanging out with you fun ladies.

JLM- We will be testing buddies babe! Maybe just once we'll be surprised and get a BFP? Statistics must be on our side now right!??

I am living through you ladies this month!

And yes many pity parties! I had one with hubs yesterday and poor guy tries but just doesn't get how frustrating it is for me. His answer was "well maybe you haven't ovulated because you're pregnant" I love him and his optimism but sometimes it hits right in the gut. I then explained I had my period and haven't ovulated since... At least it was kind of funny.

J, go eggy go! And get it spermies!

Greenie, sending you the biggest e-hugs. It hurts and you are entitled to be grumpy. How you feel better on all fronts. Hugs. Awww your hubs sounds sweet

Campn, agreed with the timing. :). Can't wait to see some tests soonish!

Gigs, that's good. Do people seriously kill people's dogs just for wandering over? o_O

Afm, SO shouldered a lot when I went dark for the last couple of months. Now everything is hitting him and he is just so lost. I don't know how to help him and he can't get professional help for a couple more weeks. Any other person or time and I would be long gone. We talked about what happened last night, and he is genuinely remorseful and I feel like we walked away in a good place. My heart just breaks for him. This is just venting
I'm just such a teenage boy when it comes to DTD and I don't know how to turn it off. The desire is there. He just has an anxiety attack (tears, shaking, rapid breathing) the moment things start moving from fooling around to sex. And instead of being understanding, I snap. Totally had an epiphany and had a tearful convo with SO and we are in a better place

Mrs- I know you'll join us pretty soon hun, you'll be right behind us! Why did you discard today's temp? It looks like a temp rise?

My DH says the weirdest things too, he like has no clue how a cycle works, bless their hearts they're trying to be encouraging.

Gig- I'm sorry. At least you seem to have left things in a good place? Are you still planning to talk to him about Ttc or wait until he gets help?

Campn- thanks Hun you're so sweet! It was a temp rise BUT.... I usually take my temp at 6. Well hubs left for work at 4am (which he doesn't normally do) So the dog woke up and decided he needed to go potty. So I took him outside. And went back to bed about 20 minutes later. Then when alarm went off at 6 I snoozed until 7 when I finally woke up and took my temp. It didn't seem accurate with all that disturbance? Idk should I have left it?

:sick: :sick: :sick: Good luck to you girls this cycle. Fingers crossed :sick:

Hm that is a tough one. I have been in situations similar where my temp wasn't affected and others when it was. Usually, I go by the feeling in my chest. If it is tight and my heart is pumping hard, that's usually when I see a higher temp than I should. Hoping it was a true rise for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->