General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobby- Have I mentioned how lucky SO that he has you!? You're a saint. I don't know if anyone else could handle him like you, which makes me think you must be meant to be, but only if you're not being effected negatively by his behavior. You gotta come first above him.

MrsG- So you've had 3ish hours of sleep? I think you should leave it, but maybe use a bbt adjuster since you took it at 7 instead of 6?

I agree that dob is a saint!

Bbt adjuster? Explain please. And dob I didn't feel any different. Just sleepy!! lol

I agree that dob is a saint!

Bbt adjuster? Explain please. And dob I didn't feel any different. Just sleepy!! lol

Love you Dobs <3

MrsG- there are those bbt adjusters (google it!) that will adjust your temp if you wake up at different times! They're life savers for me.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I use the when my baby bbt adjuster it should be the first result.

Ttc will have to wait. One hurdle at a time :)

But for your mad scientists lol partial fernage I figured out if I take my phone out of the case, put the camera lens on the microscope lens, and zoom halfway in I get a good pic. Had to post a crap screenshot though the file is too big

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
This is so much fun. I could do this all day lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
Haha I feel like I'll be just like Sheldon if I start using ferning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Haha I was Wolowitz in my group of friends for obvious reasons haha ;)

Cammmpn I would say join the fun but you won't need to do ferning because you are getting a bfp.

MrsG :-k
Try using the temp you got and adjusting the time usually taken vs actual time taken with the adjuster below- it helps tremendously
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Dobby- Are you a Big Bang fan!? I love that show so much, also Friends but I've watched it way too many times now.

Awww Breeaa Sorry you aren't feeling well :hugs:

ClaireyYAY You graduated to a raspberry, feeling any better?

Dobs on earlier comment hell yea I would be all Tombraiderish lol
Sorry your SO is crashing and burning, but really glad you were able to handle it the right way and get things in a positive direction.
Do you think he is having sex anxiety due to fear of you getn preg or do you think having the ttc talk may give him the focus and goal needed to bring himself out of the muck?
If he is feeling Lost ( usually that helpless/useless feeling) maybe ttc would give him a positive direction, and hope for not only your relationship but also of regaining something he feels he lost ( the baby)?
Just pondering from afar :hugs:

Gmama I gave you the bbt adjuster link, but just wanted to add- with my insomnia I use it almost daily and my charts always clearly show pre O, O confirm, and post O levels just fine.
I think so long as you are consistent with HOW you temp it won't throw you off in the overall chart pic.:hugs:
And uber sweet how hubs tried to make you feel better.
I never used opks etc with older 2 kids, but that hub would have been beating me to the sticks to analyze them lol ( both med field ppl).
Last hubs found everything about ttc gross, including feeling the baby move in my stomach:roll:
I swear he is in the closet. What man runs from the room when a woman whips out her:holly: to feed a baby?!?!
:dust: ladies

OOOH!!!Dobbleganger You have some ferning!!!

:haha:
I posted the same link as you Campn hehe
and LOVE the Dr Sheldon pic lol
I think I am closer to supervillain than Dobs...since I geeked all the way out using a real microscope to check ferning...oh shoot gotta stop eating so I can check mine- :dohh:
I'm such a slacker this cycle!

Omg Campn my college friends and I watched it every week. I have been to three of their tapings. We wore matching fan shirts and got to get a tour of the set, have pizza with the cast, and got their autographs. Johnny Galecki said I can call him "asshole" and I totally made Kaley Cuoco sad because we don't have a penny in our group and none of my friends knew anything she was in and all I could think of was charmed and that pizza movie :(

J, he is back to pre ttc insecurity of not wanting a kid for fear of them having to deal with his mental disorder and being a shitty parent like his mom

Ok... Confessional.....

I think it is really gross feeling people's babies move in their tummies. I imagine when it is mine I will feel different.... But it seriously gives me the creeps and all I can think about is Alien

I showed DH my mucus plug when I went into labor, but only because I was freaked out by it, he got so grossed out, he also said seeing a baby come out of my fun zone was gross. The miracle of life is gross, not gonna lie. Men are so weak, no wonder they can't give birth!

Dobby- You're so lucky!! I'm so jealous now!

LOL Yea they are like Alien when in the third tri and your whole belly rolls and moves lopsided lol but TRUST me you will love your own moving. It's actually a reason for an urgent office visit in later preg if you DON'T fell the baby move for a while.
With the twins there was rarely a time one wasn't moving, and since they were in a T pattern, with the bottom one crouching...when the bottom one kicked she basically stood up, which rammed her head into her sisters belly...which made her sis "jump kick" from being startled...whichhhhh made her stretch out super fast under my ribcage OW!:shock:
Twins in that position can be painful, but I loved every minute of it. I used to play music for them with head phones and all. The twins parents actually gave it to me, so it was familiar to them once born, and they would stop crying immed when they played the same CD.
They are funny lil buggers....learning even in utero

Ok ladies I adjusted and this what I came up with. I left the circles so I know what's adjusted.
I love the Big Bang theory! I'm so jealous dobs!!! I watch it every night before bed and of course the new episodes.

Oh and dobs there's a teen mom oh special called behind the cameras tonight. Basically getting to know the produces and some of their interactions with the moms.

Greenie, what was it before? Seems quite a bit low for adjusting from just 7 to 6. Also, good looking out. I have a recording set. But I'm already exhausted lol. Ordered this gigantic lengua burrito and having total food coma. So I doubt I will make it to 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->