General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh geez that last post was long:dohh:
Dobbers I think he will be on the pull and pray plan. He made it very clear he is NOT a fan of condoms which is why he wants us to do testing before :sex:
Good plan and glad he is doing it the responsible way.

Funny sidenote- ManFriend is so jealous lol. He asks everyday how "me and old boy are doing" lol Then when I say we're really good. He gives this drawn out
Okaaay....well just be careful cuz I have a bad feeling.
:rofl: I so wanna say - well you didn't have a bad feeling when you moved a girl in your house and cheated on me for 2 wks A hole :growlmad:lol.

SortaSO is in board with the donor, and knows I was going to get the cup the other day. He hasn't asked about it or anything, so I am being :shhh:
Don't wanna gross him out with deets hehe
Also, don't think he realized I am gonna have to go back each month to test for donor cooties before his superhero flies without a cape lol.

:dohh::dohh::dohh:
Total lame brain today- dobs not sure what to say on your test.
It would be weird as hell to have the same batch # show a line on one and nothing on the other!??
**also todays control line still looks wet even if an hour passed so hard to evap when not dry!?
I def see a line on today's!
go get a blood test :test:
hptDobbyDec.jpg

hptDobbyDecNeg.jpg

Ooo carpet lint? Awww. Yeah kids are different and need different things.

I am officially stir crazy

I just hate when I call for results and they say less than one like I am craxy. I'm just worried if I am why is my temp a full degree lower than it should be for a week?

So ladies I was texting a friend (she's German but I've known her and her hubby for more than 10 years) she has two kids that she had right after one another, and I brought up that we've been trying and she kept telling me that she tried for their first for 3 years!

It's just amazing how so many women suffer with TTC but no one ever talks about it until it comes up, it just seems like it happens so easily when you see it on Facebook but it's not as easy as some people let on.
One of my aunts tried for 5 years, and now she has 4 kids!

This just gave me hope that it will happen for all of us, eventually, I just need to work on being patient.

Campn, it is funny (for lack of better wording) how much women suffer silently. But there is always hope. It may not come as quickly as we want, but it will come. :)

I emailed my gyn a novel because she hasn't met me. The advice nurse was annoying and tried to schedule a prenatal for me to go in but the system books tons of times for prenatals so she couldn't get an appointment tomorrow... hello!!! Sigh. So I figured just email my doctor, she is in for the next three days. Worst case scenario, she just says no or to come in.

J, I missed your post somehow! Lol MF is jelly belly. So once everything comes back clean how long do you think you can hold out on the hibbity dibbity as gigs says <3

I did wait 3 hours but this could be a nachos and beer induced pic but mad scientist strikes again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 5
Dobby- I see ferning! How is it supposed to look like after ovulation??

Jlm- how is the hot donor guy? Has he talked you since the insem?

The ferns go away and have more dots/lines the day after. Then it goes back to all dots and lines. I'm not Oing though. All my opks today were negative and my cb digital stick is getting lighter and still flashing. My body is weird and my new doctor doesn't reply as quickly as my old one. Reason 194 this town sucks

Update: definitely a lunch induced ferning. Just redid and every last fern is gone

Urhh i hated the brown sludgey s**t, mine would sometimes go for days sone cycles & more so when i was on the Pill, whats that about?!!

Ooh cd10 gigs hehe! The O in approach eeee :)

I love the Uterus complaints dept stuff hahaa! 'Embrace the damn egg already & bugger off with the cramps'

Cant believe i be 9 weeks tomorrow! Have next scsn in 3wks hehe! Sickness still lingering but Boobs have had massive growth spurt LOL

The sickness is with me too Claire. I've been miserable. Glad you got a booby boost!

Campn is that you little guy?! Soooo cute! You're right about the ttc thing. We sing "CONCEPTION ACHIEVED!" feom the roof tops, but fertility issues are mostly handles in silence. I think we all feel a sense of shame when we don't conceive, or we lose a pregnancy....like our bodies are failing us. Honestly, i wish there was more of an awareness of fertility struggles. And i wish people weren't afraid to discuss miscarriages because people get uncomfortable. I wish we didn't live in a world where sharing news of a pregnancy before 12 weeks is considered taboo.

Alas.

Dobs, how did your other test dry?

Afm, i painted more today...think i'm going to build up an inventory and try to hit some craft shows this spring. Maybe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
I don't know why i can no longer attach more than one image to a post :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
Gigs- Yes that's him at 5 months old! He's over 3 years old now but ugh I miss that baby phase, even though it was exhausting and I had so much bad luck with lots of things but my heart was full and I was happy. I want that again!

Your drawings are just incredible! You should seriously consider making money out of this, maybe make nursery paintings and sell them online!

Right now my mind is racing, one minute I diagnose myself of all fertility problems I can think of, and the next calm myself down and say oh maybe it'll happen this time! I'm very OCD so once I'm into something it becomes so hard to stop thinking about it. Wish I could put this talent into good use, like curing cancer.

Campn is that you little guy?! Soooo cute! You're right about the ttc thing. We sing "CONCEPTION ACHIEVED!" feom the roof tops, but fertility issues are mostly handles in silence. I think we all feel a sense of shame when we don't conceive, or we lose a pregnancy....like our bodies are failing us. Honestly, i wish there was more of an awareness of fertility struggles. And i wish people weren't afraid to discuss miscarriages because people get uncomfortable. I wish we didn't live in a world where sharing news of a pregnancy before 12 weeks is considered taboo.

Alas.

Dobs, how did your other test dry?

Afm, i painted more today...think i'm going to build up an inventory and try to hit some craft shows this spring. Maybe.

So pretty gigs!! I love them all!

Gigs, those are INCREDIBLE!

And campn he was (and still is) freaking cute!

Bree, hope the sickness lets up. Glad you popped in and are doing well!

Afm, the other tests dried total bfn. Shrugs. I am sleeping at SO's tonight and was so focused on not forgetting my thermometer like last time that I forgot my tests x.x. Probably better anyway.

Wow Gigs those water paintings are awesome! You def have a great takent there! :thumbup: i do some Acrylic art painting on Canvas but its been a while since i did any, i find it really relaxing!

Whos tests are these i see? Trying to wirk out if they are Dobbys or J's lol?! Either way, one of the tests i def see a line :)

Breeea hullo ;) sorry your feeling yukky aswell, i had mine since 6+5 uhh but its leveling out, still there but my body must be adjusting to the levels, but having aversions to almost everything..

Cb & bre, sorry about the sickness :( hope it lets up soon, although sounds like cb's is already :thumbup: cb, i'd love to see your paintings! Isn't it theraputic?! Thanks for the compliments, y'all :) oddly enough just in these that i've been messing around with, i'm selling the pink dress one and have commissions for two more O_O plus a dog painting (which i do in acrylics). I also have a dog portrait in the works. I really do want to get more watercolor paper and proper paint (i'm currently using a $5 kids paint tray from walmart lol) and make many more, and try an art show or something. I did one once but it wasn't the proper venue, i don't think...didn't sell a thing.

Dobs when were you due to have withdraw bleeding?

Campn, i totally get that ocd-ness. I'm the same way...i get obsessive about things. Seriously, i'm totally obsessed with painting watercolor stuff right now. I'm in my head trying to think of new ideas and techniques and where to get more paint and palettes and....

If it's not painting, it's something else. Ttc. Weight loss. Ideas for the yard. Whatever...i can be stuck on a subject for days or weeks at a time. It's part of why i love/hate ttc, because i can get basically disrupted from getting actual work done because i'm so in my head, especially in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->