General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

They were mine. If I am, there is no way it's healthy. My temp is 97.31. Winter or not that is almost a degree and a half lower than it should be. Still no bleed but a backache kicking in. Dr emailed but I don't really want to read it.

Girrrrrl what are you doing up this early?!

Do you actually feel cold?

Cb & bre, sorry about the sickness :( hope it lets up soon, although sounds like cb's is already :thumbup: cb, i'd love to see your paintings! Isn't it theraputic?! Thanks for the compliments, y'all :) oddly enough just in these that i've been messing around with, i'm selling the pink dress one and have commissions for two more O_O plus a dog painting (which i do in acrylics). I also have a dog portrait in the works. I really do want to get more watercolor paper and proper paint (i'm currently using a $5 kids paint tray from walmart lol) and make many more, and try an art show or something. I did one once but it wasn't the proper venue, i don't think...didn't sell a thing.

Dobs when were you due to have withdraw bleeding?

Campn, i totally get that ocd-ness. I'm the same way...i get obsessive about things. Seriously, i'm totally obsessed with painting watercolor stuff right now. I'm in my head trying to think of new ideas and techniques and where to get more paint and palettes and....

If it's not painting, it's something else. Ttc. Weight loss. Ideas for the yard. Whatever...i can be stuck on a subject for days or weeks at a time. It's part of why i love/hate ttc, because i can get basically disrupted from getting actual work done because i'm so in my head, especially in the tww!

You should definately commission or do randoms & sell them! They are great! Il post some of mine, il take some screen shots :)

Dobs, when is your withdrawal bleed due or should you on it now? I knew i was pg (2013 after i had Riley) when i had a lil brown spotting on my 7 day pill break & the bleed never come along.. If you are, im sure it is healthy :)

Heres some of mine.. The Pink & White 2 i made for my friend who was having a baby girl back in 2008, the 3 little coloured ones, sadly they were behind our sofa & when our cats where Kittens they peed & pooped on them :rofl: clearly they thought they were not upto standard hahaa! The others are up on wall in the house :)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpseoakvgsu.jpeg

Mornin Lovlies!:coffee:
Dobadoo Awesome increase on the ferning!:thumbup:
That is darn close to full ferning- may be full if that open space on the right is the edge of the spit. I try not to look at edgeds, because ferns either stack thick or are not at the edge, but looking at the middle that's what mine looks like the day before O!
You may have even more tonight, that's what I love about ferning9 check anytime of day)

I haven't talked to :spermy: donor anymore. We didn't speak last time until dude sent me a pic of his D asking if it was small :shock::haha:

As for me and SortSO- which judging by last nights meet up I will now call him SO:winkwink: I'm not sure when HE will be rdy to :sex:
All my tests were rapid results so I got to pick up the results ystrdy afternoon, and I handed him my Clean Bill of Health :haha: last night when we met up.

He was kinda speechless and amazed that I didn't fight doing testing, AND that I did it so quickly.

We met briefly last night while his daughter was in the mall walking with friends.
He can't keep his hands off me- so I would imagine next time we are alone at his place it's goin down for real! BUUUT not this week, cuz daughter is with him everyday( no school and he's off work), and DS is with me every other day thru Jan1.
Oh and the hands thing- he's not gropey, just likes to kiss alot, and rub my feet of course, and when we sit in the car he always rubs my arm, or back, or holds my hand- he's really frickin cute with his little affectionate touches.
<3<3<3 I am in total puppy love LOL

Afm, i painted more today...think i'm going to build up an inventory and try to hit some craft shows this spring. Maybe.

:shock: OMFG GIGSEY!
I keep meaning to post that you DEF need to sell your art work- you are a natural!!! And that was BEFORE I saw today's tests
YES YES YES sell them they are A-MAAA-ZING!

:hi: Breeaa- sorry you are sick too, but good to see ya poppin in!:hugs:

Campn 100% agreed on not speaking on TTC- NOONE but manfriend, and current SO know I am trying. Not telling if it works till I get past that 12 week scan mark either

Gigs- Yes that's him at 5 months old! He's over 3 years old now but ugh I miss that baby phase, even though it was exhausting and I had so much bad luck with lots of things but my heart was full and I was happy. I want that again! ...

Campn :-k With your temps staying in that same range it almost looks like you already O'd- do you feel like you did?

And yes....I totally did my move of switching FF to OPK mode :rofl:
I have a NEED to see a line where O should be...so OPK mode soothes my ttc demon lol

Wow Gigs those water paintings are awesome! You def have a great takent there! :thumbup: i do some Acrylic art painting on Canvas but its been a while since i did any, i find it really relaxing!

Whos tests are these i see? Trying to wirk out if they are Dobbys or J's lol?! Either way, one of the tests i def see a line :)

Breeea hullo ;) sorry your feeling yukky aswell, i had mine since 6+5 uhh but its leveling out, still there but my body must be adjusting to the levels, but having aversions to almost everything..

Yes!!! I am also having aversions to almost everything! I had pickle and cheese sandwiches a few times in a row because that was the only thing that sounded edible. Lol I've also been thirsty all the time. Water water water. Anything else sounds gross. I miss my coffee.

Hope you feel better soon! I'm jealous that you're adjusting. Lol

They were mine. If I am, there is no way it's healthy. My temp is 97.31. Winter or not that is almost a degree and a half lower than it should be. Still no bleed but a backache kicking in. Dr emailed but I don't really want to read it.

sorry about the backache Dobs. :hugs:

:shock:CB you too?!?!
Look at all these hidden talents!! I find all art therapeutic...really want to do clay statues or pottery but kilns are freakin $$$$ and like triple the electric bills lol

Whhhhy are you all so talented?! I used to write but I have zero patience for it. Always wished I could do something more visual. That's so cool!

Giggles, I felt cold last week. But SO had his apartment nice and toasty for me. I have a hard time keeping warm because my blood pressure is on the lower side sometimes so I was freezing. But I woke up nice and toasty so I was shocked to see such a low temp. Shrugs

Bree... I love you, but pickle and cheese?! I mean I guess it makes sense it's like a cheeseburger without the meat but the meat is the best part.

J, that is really sweet! You sound really happy so I am happy for you! You have your donor, your SO.... :).

CB, you are super sweet. It should have started yesterday. But it has all week to show its ugly face.

Oh and Gigs I was up at 5am my time because that is what time I get up to go to work so that is my temping time. I just take my temp and roll back over and go to bed on non work days.

J- Sounds so sweet! I def miss dating when you're both so into each other and butterflies and it feels like this is it! So excited for you!

Major temp drop today, maybe today is O day?

So jealous of all you talented ladies! It's beautiful!!! Seriously gig and cb they're amazing!

Camp, did you do more opks or cm checks? Might just be a secondary estrogen surge. =\. Hm hm hm you have your bd covered either way which is good

Doctor is sweet she put the beta in and I will feel like a big idiot when it comes back <1

I haven't done an opk since that first positive one, cm was ewcm yesterday and now not much.

This has been the most confusing and frustrating month. Just gonna wait and see, no idea when I'll test.

Just seems super late compared to your previous cycles. CD 22 was late, but today seems a stretch. But I'm not a doctor. Any changes other than the soy?

I know, since I started to chart CD21 is the latest I've seen.

It's only the soy that is the new thing, I've read some ladies said it made them ovulate later but I still tried it anyway. It's ironic cause I took it so it'd help me ovulate earlier!

Maybe it takes you body a bit to adjust to it before it starts helping? Someone was ranting to me the other day about why women shouldn't drink soy milk. Something about too much estrogen and messes with your cycles. I wasn't listening because A- Google does not a doctor make and B- I hate soy milk.

I hate my chart. I just don't understand what happened. I overrated my PG chart, last cycle on bcp, and two typical 12 day lp charts. It was smooth sailing then boom crash sound of my heart the beat goes on and on and on and on yeah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g