General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ok Gigs ( stop chasing me lol)
You asked about my bitchy uterus...I hadn't got out of bed when I grabbed the laptop to chart, but when I went to pee got some sharp cramps for some reason:huh:
So checked cp and it's still medium height, VERY firm and VERY tightly closed, with more creamy cm than I usually get. Now the ute is achey- not crampy...just bitchy lol.
Hopefully this leads to a strong BFP Friday FX...and toes lol
:dust:

I was freaking out the 2 weeks after my bfp because my cervix was firm and would get low. Finally around 7 weeks it softened like buttah. :haha:

Yay BREEAA so exciting can't wait for the Update!!

:brat: WHERE is everyone!!! Tumble weeds are blowing thru!!!
I'll be in the Saloon:drunk: if ya need me:howdy:

Post pics brea! Can't wait to see!!

Afm- I'm grumpy. Idk why but I am. This morning I had a slight amount of pink when I wiped. I checked my cervix and nope. Not there. And my uterus feels weird so I'm like 99% sure I'm getting a uti. Ugh. I'll check cm later today. Waiting 24 hours after bd usually is the best for me.

Eww sorry MrsG UTIs are the worst! BUT they sell Azo over the counter now, not expensive, and also Cystex OTC, both have pyridium ( stops the burn and irritation) and cystex has a mild antibiotic i think??
Either way- worth grabbing one and heading it off early.
If you think it may be a vajay thing- they sell iodine douches ( or mix your own at home) and that will knock out any bad bacteria up in there.
:hugs:

If it continues and is a uti I'll have to get a prescription. They get bad with me and never can get rid of them. Hoping it's not. I'll see what happens this afternoon.

MrsG- Oh noooo stay away uti! Really it's bound to happen when we TTC since we've to lay there for a bit and not pee right away like we should. Hope you knock it in the face fast.

So ladies, I'm okay with getting BFNs these coming few months for a few reasons: being in the 3rd trimester in Florida? Worst nightmare ever!! I'll swell up like a balloon.

2nd reason and I've mentioned it before- Kids born after September first have to wait until the next year to join school! I dislike this.

ALSO, DS starts school next September, so it'd be nice that in the first few weeks I don't have a newborn to drag around other possibly sick kids, at least until we get the hang of this school thing, it's a little terrifying.

Campn- Don't stress the school thing. My son was an Oct baby so he didn't get to start last year, but He is a whiz and it's not gonna cause him issues- he just gets to brag he's older lol, and if he continues his whiz kid ways, we can always speak with staff about bumping him up a grade- they wanted to with my daughter.
Also- all kiddos are diff as you know, and might not be rdy for school at 5.
My exhub has a friend whose son plays with ours, and he is struggling hard in kindergarten, because he doesn't want to focus, just wants to play, and he's a bit of a brat/bully to the other kids- his way of defying the teachers effort to make him sit and learn lol.
If my son had gone in at 4 he would have been just fine, because he soaks up knowledge like a sponge.
Hehe - he "teaches" my 75 y/o mom how to use her tablet on youtube lol.

Now as a kid who went into kinder at 4, and graduated at 17- I hated being the youngest in every class. Mainly cuz in Highschool I couldn't sign any papers myself, nor could I battle which college I wanted.
I wanted to go out of state- parents said no way...I had a scholarship to DUKE!?
And they said no...had I been 18 like other kids, I woulda :finger: to the parents and had a very diff career path hmph[-(

:shock: Did anyone see in the news where they ADDED 4 more elements to the periodic table!?
Like chemistry wasn't hard enuff lol.
https://www.sciencealert.com/four-elements-have-just-earned-a-permanent-spot-in-the-periodic-table

Attachments

• NewPeriodicTableElements.jpg
    NewPeriodicTableElements.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Lol I did not see that news! I loved chemistry and all science actually!

:growlmad::growlmad: Can you believe they scheduled my appt at 930 but the office doesn't open until 130???? This is the 2nd out of 3 appts I've made where they've messed up my appt. Now DH and I have to go back at 2 and drag DS along with us. :dohh:

Counting down 2 hrs and 40 something mins.

Urhh Drs receptionists are annoying with stuff like that! Eee is it scan day Breea?? Hope its all groovy baby

Oh MrsG i hope your uti stays way clear.. They're the worst!

Campn they do the school thing here in UK aswell, any babies born on or after 5th September go into the next school year, Riley starts this year, he turns 4 in July & starts school september, he'll still be a lil dinky baby :(

I know, he will love it as he knows pre school as 'school' but 4 is still so young, there be tears on my part no doubt lol

Sorry Breeaa...hope whoever messed up the appt sched gets a good talking to!
I always try to be very diligent no mater what job I have, and treat customers as I would like to be.
So it really peeves me when a person with a "simple" task to do botches it due to not paying attn to what they are doing.
Trust me I have worked fast food to ambulance to Mayor's ofc, and I am the first to say Fast food is not as "simple" as most ppl think- it gets hectic.
But I have no patience for lazy employees who sit and gossip instead of tending customers standing there staring at them- fast food...the DMV...Dr Ofcs etc.
Just do your damn job:growlmad: and ATTEMPT to do it right!

Couldnt agree more J! Well said! Something that really pisses me off is when you buying something at the cashiers desk & whilst your waiting for cards to go through or do the payment, the check out girls carry on chatting to work colleagues grrrr really gets on my tits!! I never used to do that when i was a till girl, always be 100% to that customer & carry on ye chat after! Annnnnd vent lol

Omg I HATE that cb!!! I think it's the rudest thing. Sometimes I'll wait to pay or to put my stuff on the counter. And then when they finally look or say something I'll say "oh is it my turn?"

J, don't you say the "t" word!!! I'm already freaking out about one baby. I was watching videos of newborn des and his cry literally gave me anxiety, lol! Seriously, i swore for years i'd never do this again. I am NOT a fan of the infant stage, so I'm a bit freaked out about what I'm getting myself into...BUT, in the long term/big picture, i know i want another kid.

Anyway, i considered getting more opk's to make sure they're getting lighter but i won't. I wasn't even supposed to be "paying attention" this month. I was going to just test on the 15th and that was that. Then my ovary started doing it's thing and i'm back to obsessing :dohh:

Mrs, i really hope you aren't getting a uti! Maybe it was just a little spotting from rough sexy times?

J, i can't wait for Friday! I wanna see some tests! Positive ones!

Omg I HATE that cb!!! I think it's the rudest thing. Sometimes I'll wait to pay or to put my stuff on the counter. And then when they finally look or say something I'll say "oh is it my turn?"

Thats the kind of thing i say or i say 'oh thankyou?!' Like oh im not waiting or anything ohhhhh!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->