General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Took a wondfo for kicks lol, BFN.

Progesterone level is 38 which is definitely high enough for implantation to occur, so I’m not out of the running yet. 6-30 is normal luteal phase per the fertility monitor, but my estrogen and progesterone both tend to be higher than the expected range during my luteal phase (normal during follicular phase though).

Last edited:
I'll keep my fingers crossed shae!
38 sounds much better than 10!

Thanks! And yes, it’s definitely the kind of number I want. I just don’t know why my stomach feels so uncomfortable, I’m always bloated but never uncomfortable from it, but today and yesterday I’m uncomfortably bloated, and it feels like things just don’t want to move along in my intestines. So I’m like “is this standard constipation and bloating or pregnancy constipation and bloating”

Hmmm I guess time will tell! I did read that slow digestion was a symptom with ds3 so fx! But either way…how uncomfortable!

Going to bed so will read tomorrow but Shae FXed glad the progesterone is looking good so far

Gigs I go no fuss no muss with my oats. All my friends sent me their recipes but I just went super plain.
1/3 cup fat free milk
1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt (fage(
1/3 cup rolled oats (bob’s red mill old fashion whole grain)
4-5 quartered strawberries
A small handful of blueberries
I can’t stand the yogurt when I eat it in the cups but everything together is good. I just have to make sure I get a blueberry or strawberry every bite. I usually make 2 at a time the night before but if I forgot it sits long enough (6h) if I do it in the morning. My friend makes hers for the whole week on Sunday night but I’m weird about food sitting too long so 2 is my comfort zone. I got dark chocolate chips but haven’t put them in. I don’t mind eating the same thing but there are endless options with fruits or nuts or chocolate or types of milk blah blah.

Gigs we’ll see! I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up since there was no load deposited, but you know me, I hang on to any sliver of hope :rofl:

Dobs I’m glad you found a recipe that works well for you!

Bro I’m so drunk right now :rofl: DH’s best friend came over and we played a card game and now they’re playing videos games while I eat and think about wanting to go to bed cuz drunk and tired

Dobs what’s the benefits of the oats? Does it have a decent amount of protein?

Shae what are we without hope!?
I love that you get smashed and your first inclination is to come here lol
I hope you had a fun night and aren’t paying for it today!

I think it’s just low calorie nutrients :rofl: Google says like lowers cholesterol and heart disease. Good for weight loss because it’s filling. For bob’s red mill whole grain the serving size is 1/2c with 5g of protein. Add another 3g of protein from the milk serving and another about about 3 from the yogurt. You’re looking at 10g of protein from it. Plus my protein shake in the morning is starting me off with 24g from the powder and 9g from the milk lol. Totally keeps my hunger in check.

so by lunch I’ve had 43/my recommended 50g of protein (using Harvard’s 0.36g per lb Rec)

Hmm I’m going to have to try that! Sounds right up my alley, especially with some chocolate chips. Have you had the lily’s sugar free chips? They’re pretty good. Eat too many and they’ll jack your stomach up though.

I’m so annoyed right now. Currently sitting in a parking lot with two geese in my van. Some guy was supposed to meet me here to buy them but I have a strong feeling I’m about to get stood up. What a jerk. I’m over half an hour from home doing him a favor to meet half way between our houses. I have errands to run immediately after this, but looks like a good part of my day is shot if I have to take these birds back home. Grrrrr.

Yup, got stood up -.-
Called the dude and he said his truck had an issue and he was in a town 30 minutes away getting it fixed. I was just like…ok well I just drove out of my way to meet you….he said, “yes maam I understand maam…” and then I just hung up on him. F that kid. KIDS THESE DAYS HAVE NO RESPECT!! *raises cane in the air*

Because hubby is at work and I have no self control…
7dpo so this means absolutely nothing except that I wasted my last test to satisfy the poas itch :blush:

For the record I don’t feel pregnant AT ALL. I was still nervous as crap taking this test knowing darn well it was unlikely to be positive no matter the outcome of things as it’s only 7dpo….but wow. Emotions! It’s nerve-wrecking watching those things develop!

this combined with my morning has me feeling all out of whack. Btw I definitely messaged that guy a guilt trip of how he made me waste my time and money and how I had to get a babysitter to meet him…wished him luck with his truck then blocked him. I just hope that was all part of a lesson for him to grow some consideration.

IMG_1253.jpeg

Gigs ugh how rude! He couldn’t tell you before you left that he couldn’t make it?
We finally picked up a bed frame today that we’ve been trying to arrange to pick up for a week now cuz the seller kept not responding for extended periods of time, we were supposed to pick it up yesterday and she didn’t answer until like 3 pm and then asked if we could come today instead :dohh: luckily it worked out for us, a friend came to visit us with his pickup truck so we didn’t have to rent one. It’s definitely used but it’s a solid wood cherry color frame with a headboard, I think it’s mahogany wood actually, the current one is just a light wood platform bed with no headboard, DH likes dark wood better and it will match the decor at Papa’s house. Plus a headboard feels more proper lol. It was $200 so we got a great deal. That bed was probably $900 new. Facebook marketplace FTW.

I feel fine today, as long as I don’t mix liquor with beer I’m good. BFN this morning 9dpo, so I’ll be drinking at the cookout today. I also could technically be 8dpo, my temp rose the day after +OPK so FF tagged O day as the same day as the +OPK, but it could have been a temp rise from alcohol or different sleep so :shrug:

Nice score! Fb marketplace has been so hit or miss for me. Gotten some score but honestly been burned more often than not both selling and buying. I prefer yard sales.

Ahh boo about your negative! Still time though ;) although I honestly hope you get to experIence true baby making BD. Honestly I don’t think there’s anything better!

No test this morning because I’m not at home and didn’t bring one with me, so I already wasted my FMU when I woke up. I did have a bit of sweatiness last night, though it wasn’t full body night sweats, just between my legs was super sweaty. I slept in clothes because we were in someone else’s bed lol. So, hard to know if that counts as my PMS night sweats. I woke up with nasty acid reflux, waves of pain going up my chest. I’m okay now that I’m upright, but I took some mylanta when I got up. The beer didn’t help but I still don’t normally wake up with acid reflux. My boobs are killing me, but that can happen with my PMS as well. I’ve been spotting through the entire luteal phase so the fact that I’m spotting now means literally nothing, I never stopped spotting. I will say that my cervix is low, so that’s not a great sign.

Okay I skimmed I’m so tired lol

Gigs that’s so crazy about the wild goose chase! I’m glad you told him off. Like he could have easily texted or called at any point r_r. When are you testing again? I love that you tested at 7dpo lol

Shae awesome score with the bed. I love hate headboards. I hate how they hit and scratch the walls. I’m sure there’s an adult fix for that. Sorry to hear your cervix is low. But you’re not out until af shows

my friends seem to always be posting on fb marketplace. I’m too lazy to coordinate with people. Even with that buy nothing group I was like be here in an hour or it’s not yours lol or most things I just stick in the curb with a free sign and call it a day

Shae why on earth are you spotting?? Obviously not low progesterone....is that normal for you? I'm intrigued. Yup that's the annoying this about pg symptoms, and non pg symptoms...usually they're identical lol

LOL Dobs hahahah "wild goose chase" hahahha yeah basically! Goodness girl you know I'm a proper poasa! 7dpo it had to be. Hubby is at home until Thrusday so I probably won't again until then, unless he is outside for an extended period of time to work on the yard or something. But first I will need more tests....
I don't feel symptomatic anyway. Actually I feel completely normal with the exception of getting extremely tired around 8pm the past 3 nights. Last night I fell asleep on the couch. The night before I just went to bed while the kids were playing a game with hubby. And it's approaching 8 now and I could totally go to bed soon. Honestly I think it's just being exhausted from vacation and not working out. I typically have more energy throughout the day if I get a workout in but I've been slacking since the beach (I worked out one time so far). Hoping to get back to it tomorrow.

OH, YES, curb alert is where it's at!! I've had the most success with that approach. No money but hey I get rid of a lot of crap I just don't need.

Also upholstered headboards for the win! Wood...nope. They do bang against the wall, especially during naughty times.

Lol I know I felt bad because it’s not a funny situation but I couldn’t help myself

got in an insane fight with my mom so disappearing for the night

Oh you should know by now I’m hard to offend. Sometimes laughing at these ridiculous situations is the best course of action.

Take right now for example…I’m sure I’ll laugh later…

It’s closing in on 11pm and I’m already in bed, ready to fall asleep (…again, because I definitely fell asleep on the couch watching disc golf). Hubs went downstairs and of course now is the time the dog jumps on me and starts licking me because she wants to go outside. So I reluctantly get up and let her out. I wait on the couch for her to come back to the door. A few minutes later she’s back on the deck, but she’s acting weird, rubbing up against the patio furniture and looking around. I just open the door and call her inside, then grab her to take off her collar. I am confused because her head is wet…And then I’m punched in the nostrils by a horrid odor of pot and burning rubber. Turns out she evidently got into it with a skunk *face palm*
The putrid stench wafted in when I opened the door and now our whole living area wreaks. I mean it must have happened RIGHT outside. I tried to wash the dog’s head but it’ll have to be a proper tomato sauce bath in the morning. No idea what to do about the odor in the air though.

9+ years and I’ve never even seen a skunk on our property.

Another faint line. Very hard to capture on camera. I know not to trust it anymore.
IMG_6920.jpeg

Wow I definitely see that shae. Any color to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->