General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thank you, campn!

I have gone through every cycle spotting every symptom but knowing the test would be a BFN. I just knew. This time, I don't feel the absolute knowing feeling of NOT being pregnant, now I feel a ...maybe? Could I be?

This time, my whole body feels different, started yesterday, but today is more fun. My whole midsection is warm, radiating "cramps", but very light, and unlike cramps I've had before. There was one pinpointed pain down low, I imagined it was an eggy burrowing in there. Positive thoughts! :happydance: Plus: shooting pains in my uterine area, and I had some in my left boob earlier.

Let's hope they all point to a hopeful BFP and not just that burrito I had earlier, if these are gas pains, I'll be so mad! (But the burrito = totally worth it.) :haha:

Belated :hi:Rex
Sorry I am all over the place today lol

I never had cramps when baby cried, only when BFing those first cpl weeks, but that helps the ute clear out so I didn't mind, oh and had a cpl look down while in public and the lovely let down reflex made huge wet spots on my shirt lol.
I am a HUGE fan of bra pads now!

Someone asked who was testing this week. I start Friday, which will be 10dpo ( dpo per FF pfft)

Hi rex! Welcome!

Gotta say, i have no idea what y'all are talking about with contractions when the baby cries, i don't think i experienced that...

PL, no worries about staying away. I know i'm always a lot less active when i get af. I also get bitter when others on group pages get bfp's and i'm bleeding. I want to be happy for them, but damn it, it's hard!

Hmmm, i didn't think about the breastfeeding stuff! I wasn't able to last time (des could latch, but refused to stay that way. He screamed because milk wouldn't come out as fast as he wanted--he rocked the bottle). I was up prepping bottles all the time...in fact it was such a pain in the ass, i got lazy and started giving them cold :blush: just prepping them and throwing them in the fridge, and grabbing one when he wanted to feed. He didn't care they were cold...so i said, f it, that's what we'll do. Hope the next baby latches and i can just breastfeed...that whole pop 'em on the boob and drift back to sleep sounds glorious.

J, my bf'ing friend dropped one of those breast pads in the pool this past summer, you'd be amazed how much fluid they hold!

Breeaa:hugs: CONGRATS Mama!
It's been a LONG time since I have looked at early scans, but is this how they explained the GummyBear's position to you?
ScanBreeaa.jpg
ScanBreeaaOrig.jpg

Sorry I'm guessing on the arm on left side of scan lol

I remember just hearing a baby cry caused those let downs, oh and remember when baby sleeps long and the boobs feel like a rock! I'd grab him and "dream feed him" while I'm dripping on the other boob. So glamorous that mom life.

I loved nursing bras and tops, those are must haves!

Gigs- Sounds like Des did exactly what my son did. Except that mine didn't even want to latch, he didn't want to work for it and just wanted a bottle (typical man) but I was so stubborn and was like it's either you win or I win. I hope you have an easier time next baby, I remember sterilizing bottles and it seemed like an all day job!

Hats off to all moms who nurse or don't, this stuff ain't easy.

Ohhh I want to bf so bad! I'll make sure to load up on the correct "gear", dripping in public is not my idea of fun! My mom bf with all 3 of us kids and went all natural for the birth, too. She's so strong.

I want to go all natural, but we'll see what I say when I get to contractin'

All that baby talk reminded me of so much, ughh really hope I get pregnant soon. Just thinking of how much I love DS and how much it grows everyday, it's pretty wonderful.

Wishing and praying we all get BFP in the next few weeks!

Breeaa:hugs: CONGRATS Mama!
It's been a LONG time since I have looked at early scans, but is this how they explained the GummyBear's position to you?
View attachment 920724
View attachment 920722

Lmao that is too cute J!!! Yeah I am pretty sure you got it right. She didn't really go into what was what, aside from this being baby, this being yolk sac that turns into placenta.

Bre! What a beautiful picture! Have you ever loved anything as much as you love that blob? It's probably the best feeling ever! I can still remember just looking at the screen and thinking OMG I love him/her more than I ever thought.

Rex- welcome! Can't wait to see your test.

Gig- how's your pain?

Campn- how ya feelin girl? I know you were having a rough time last week.

Dobs(wherever you are)- teen mom is on tonight! Woot woot! Hope you and OH are doing better.

Afm- my cm is watery.... So that's odd. I feel like something is happening down there maybe or maybe not Ttc related.
Other news- I did my first real workout today and holy crap it was harder than it used to be. But glad I'm getting back to it. And bear(the puppy) thought it was play time because that's how daddy plays with him. And the cat thought I was on the floor to cuddle with her. So all in all a very interesting work out. lol

MrsG that is too cute! Workout buddies!:cat::dog:

Ahhh BF memories. I have always been a fan of BF, especially after I read how each moms milk changes for the stage your baby is in, and if they are going thru a growth spurt and feeding longer/more often, the body adds more fat and protein etc.
So cool how our bodies detect and do those things without us doing a thing.
Also there was a study with very young babieswhere they put them laying in the middle of a circle of moms, and each baby could "smell" their mother and would look that direction, and wave their arms and try to roll that way!
They even switched the moms around and they swill got it right.
The body is a real pain when TTC but once achieved Soo awesome!

Mrs G That cm change is interesting!
Did you already get your +opk? I forget...

MrsG- Thank you for askin hun, so sweet of you. I'm doing much better, I've been praying a lot and just trying to keep the faith and hope and trust in God's timing. It has helped me get out of that "darkness" I've been in.

I'm 6DPO today and hopefully get to test on 10DPO, I don't have much hope for this cycle cause it seems like it's not a very lucky cycle, but I'll wait and see. BFPS are bound to happen eventually right? The statistics are with us!

How are you feeling emotionally about everything? I'm so proud of you for working out hard! I need to start doing that.

J-currently cd28. Didn't temp today and haven't been using opks for about 10 days. Still no o as of yet.

Campn- what cycle number is this for you? It looks like you and J are testing the same day!
Emotionally I'm a wreck I think. Today I was super sad and thinking about my angel baby. But I'm determined not to let it get to me.

Yep I just saw that Campn and I should both be testing Friday...
I am feeling neutral about it, not eager not negative, just neutral..
Trying to be level headed since I know I did all I can do this month:
-Got a +opk cd13, and darker than control cd14
-Did my home insem cd12, and literally was upside down an hour, then hips elevated another hour( with 2 "O"s to suck the :spermy: in lol)
-i also used preseed for the first time ever
Otherwise, eating as I normally do, as active( rather inactive) as usual, and I have had my coffee daily and have been lax on water intake:shrug:
I figure I killed myself being Miss TTC perfect for 14 cycles now, so pffft ...going lazy

Do you mean cycle day or how long we've been trying?

I'm CD31, it's gonna be such a long cycle ugh.
And this is our 6th cycle trying.

I'm so sorry hun, I can't even imagine how you feel <3 good job, don't let it get to you, whenever you feel sad let the feeling be felt but then let it go, our minds can play mean tricks on us and get us into a bad thought process.

Jlm- 14 months, you're a trooper, but you're such a strong tough girl, you've got this in the pocket! Hope this does it for you!

I'm so excited to see some tests!!!

Mrs, :hugs: the loss is so hard, no matter how far along. I'm so sorry it's hitting you recently. I hope the exercise helps het you in a better mental state :) i have the same problem--two dogs waiting for me on the floor haha; my boston terrier usually sits adjacent to my head (the frenchie loses interest and sits on the couch).

Campn, i like your comment on statistics being in our favor :thumbup: you're right! And i may be crazy but i'm reeeaaallly feeling one of us getting a bfp this cycle. No idea who, but i'm seeing double lines in my third eye :haha:

Oh and mrs, thanks for asking about my pain...it's gone as of now, and boobs were slightly sore today, and cm is creamier, so i'm, like, 80% sure i ovulated. What's throwing me off is cp is still slightly squishy and open.

Honestly, this vague-ness about ov is probably good for me. I can't count my dpo's...it's kind of forcing me to chill out about it a little. At least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Leoniee
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->